NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 9/22/2017 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this in 2 shades because I love it so much. I have biscuit which I am currently using and custard for the winter season. It blends like a dream! It does crease a bit without powder, but I usually set it with my Laura Mercier translucent powder, which is the ultimate duo. It's a bit pricey for concealer, but I find that it's worth the money. I've tried the Maybeline Fit Me "dupe", but I feel like this is the real deal and the better consistency. I've tried many concealers ranging from high end to drug store, but this is my favorite. When I'm packing for a trip, this is one of the first things I throw in my bag. I wish they made a small travel version of biscuit as well.

This is not a good concealer, especially for the exorbitant price. I have it in Vanilla, which is initially a good match for my skin tone but turns slightly orange a little while after application.

The texture seems fine, but after a few hours it looks pasty, dry, unnatural and unhealthy.

The coverage is mediocre. For the crappy unnatural finish I'd hope it would at least cover reasonably well (since there can be a bit of a trade off) but it fails at that, too.

Bottom line: not worth the money, at all. I have tried a number of drugstore concealers that are superior to this one for natural-looking coverage, for a quarter of the price.

on 8/19/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wanted to like it but it creased about the same as drugstore concealers I have used. the colour selection is nice though, it's hard to find fair and yellow based concealers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow. Here I go hating on yet another product that gets rave reviews from almost everyone on the Internet! :( I really wanted to love this product...I really did. However, it made my undereye area look super crepey, regardless of my application technique. I didn't feel right throwing out such a pricey product, so I decided to try it on my jawline and cheeks to cover some old discolorations. Bad idea: it accentuated my pores and broke me out all 3 times I wore it on my face. :( Extremely disappointed.

The only good thing to come out of this concealer: I ended up trying and LOVING Maybelline Fit Me concealer after hearing that it was a dupe for this one! The Maybelline Fit Me is so much more affordable, makes my undereye area look smooth, and I can use it to cover discolorations on the rest of my face without breaking out! What's more, Fit Me shade 120 matches my skintone far better than Nars Radiant Creamy Vanilla.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i really did like this concealer, i do like a high coverage concealer but this is a really natural-medium coverage. The only reason i didnt like this is because im really pale and i got the lightest shade and it oxidised soooo badly on my skintone. Literally went from white to bright orange in 10 seconds and since i have acne i had orange spots all over my face. Would not reccomend if your skin relates to mine!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the deluxe sample size (13$) in the shade Vanilla and I'm very glad i didn't buy the full-size tube. I have very noticeable blue-purple undereye circles and my undereye area has fine lines that crease naturally (without having mature skin). This was simply too creamy for my undereyes to handle and it caked up and emphasized my fine lines and creased pretty badly when powdered.

The main reason I don't like it is the price and the wide availability of better, cheaper alternatives. I can find good concealers at the drugstore that do better on me than this concealer and even my HG - pro-longwear from MAC - is less expensive. Even something with less coverage, when paired with a corrector, looks much better. As for a drugstore dupe for this, the milani one in the squeeze tube is a very similar creamy formula that I'd recommend trying out first.

I'd recommend this only if you have naturally crease-free undereyes that are generally dry.

on 5/14/2017 12:50:00 AM

My HG concealer, covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. I am on my 3rd tube already. I am a MAC NC 15 and Vanilla for this. Sometimes if the blemishes are bad, I will apply MAC first and layer on with this and the coverage is awesome. For dark circles, I use a pink color corrector from Urban decay before applying this and both really work well together to brighten the under eye area.

on 4/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am in the minority, because so many people love this product. I didn't! I bought it at Macy's during a ten percent off day (I had such fun, and spent much too much money). I got the shade Creme Brulee. Basically, I found this very drying. I like many Nars products but I can't understand all the great reviews. I just need something to cover up my bluish undereye circles which are very pronouced. I don't think anything radiant is great for undereyes. Radiance draws attention, I want to focus attention on something other than my dark circles. In a nutshell, it failed for me. The search goes on.......