NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Other
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this looks WAY too dark & orange when applied to my skin.
this one definitely did not fit me

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

on 10/25/2017 9:12:00 PM

I find this concealer pretty cakey and drying. That said, it does offer good coverage.

The formula reminds me of MAC's select cover-up, but the packaging between the two products are super different. I actually prefer the little tube that MAC's select cover up concealer comes in as it's more sanitary than applying concealer with a wand.

In terms of a less expensive dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I know that Maybelline's Fit Me concealer is often touted as being a good option, and I definitely like that concealer but in my opinion, the formulas aren't all that similar. I would say that Maybelline's formula is thinner, easier to blend, more natural looking, and doesn't emphasize my dry skin as much as the Nars RCC.

I won't be repurchasing again.

I prefer Tarte's Shape Tape to conceal my blemishes as it offers much better coverage without looking too cakey. And for my under eyes, I greatly prefer Maybelline's Fit Me concealer.

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

on 7/9/2017 6:45:00 AM

This is a long overdued review. The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage was my HG for years before this. I still do love it <3

I have this is Vanilla, skin tone MAC NC25-30.

I use this to cover up acne scars mainly on my chin and redness around my nose. It wears better when my skin is less dry because it could cling on to dry patches. I don't use this for under eyes. I did try this at the beginning, but it caused me to develop milia (!!!) and I find it settles into lines over the course of the day - not flattering...

I find it applies best with a small dense brush. I use the Covergirl eyeshadow brush.

Coverage is pretty good. It does tend to wear off by the end of my work day (8-5), but then again, I have a bad habit of touching bits of my face through the day. Perhaps it'll last longer on others.

Will not repurchase as this tube is lasting me a long time with everyday use. Furthermore NARS has recently released a new Soft Matte Complete Concealer that I'm keen on trying!

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A couple years ago this was a staple product for me. I repurchased this product a number of times and loved it! Since then however i have discovered some great waaaayyy cheaper alternatives that almost work better for me. It's not that this is a bad product, because its quite good! Its just not worth the heavy cost in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this so far! The maybelkine version was good but burned my skin. This is def worth the extra $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was dissuaded from initially buying this firstly because of the HYPE (I try to steer clear of overhyped products) and secondly because several friends had told me it was too dry for an under-eye concealer.
As someone with oily skin, I can safely say that it is a wonderful concealer, it blends in beautifully under my eyes and can be used for spot concealing, highlighting etc. I use the shade Custard, which is a light medium shade and perfect for the under-eye area on my complexion (olive, NC30).
HOWEVER, in my humble opinion, if you have dry skin that can get flaky, I would steer clear of this. The formula is not as emollient as the name would suggest and it is very high coverage, so if you have dry patches or generally dry under-eyes, you may find that this concealer might adhere to any dryness or lines. However if you moisturise well, and have normal/oily skin, this concealer is fantastic and I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it.