NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Other
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

on 7/9/2017 6:45:00 AM

This is a long overdued review. The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage was my HG for years before this. I still do love it <3

I have this is Vanilla, skin tone MAC NC25-30.

I use this to cover up acne scars mainly on my chin and redness around my nose. It wears better when my skin is less dry because it could cling on to dry patches. I don't use this for under eyes. I did try this at the beginning, but it caused me to develop milia (!!!) and I find it settles into lines over the course of the day - not flattering...

I find it applies best with a small dense brush. I use the Covergirl eyeshadow brush.

Coverage is pretty good. It does tend to wear off by the end of my work day (8-5), but then again, I have a bad habit of touching bits of my face through the day. Perhaps it'll last longer on others.

Will not repurchase as this tube is lasting me a long time with everyday use. Furthermore NARS has recently released a new Soft Matte Complete Concealer that I'm keen on trying!

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this so far! The maybelkine version was good but burned my skin. This is def worth the extra $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was dissuaded from initially buying this firstly because of the HYPE (I try to steer clear of overhyped products) and secondly because several friends had told me it was too dry for an under-eye concealer.
As someone with oily skin, I can safely say that it is a wonderful concealer, it blends in beautifully under my eyes and can be used for spot concealing, highlighting etc. I use the shade Custard, which is a light medium shade and perfect for the under-eye area on my complexion (olive, NC30).
HOWEVER, in my humble opinion, if you have dry skin that can get flaky, I would steer clear of this. The formula is not as emollient as the name would suggest and it is very high coverage, so if you have dry patches or generally dry under-eyes, you may find that this concealer might adhere to any dryness or lines. However if you moisturise well, and have normal/oily skin, this concealer is fantastic and I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it.

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!

Unfortunately for my pocketbook this works wonderfully for me. HATE the price point, but this literally works the best for me to brighten my inner corners. Others have said this isn't "creamy," but I sort of think what they mean is that it is like a cream product- very thick. It is very pigmented and you must work one eye at a time, because this sets so quickly. I use my ring finger to spread it quickly and then finish with a little beauty blender. I do not need powder to set and this does not wrinkle on me. Actually the first undereye concealer that DOES NOT crease on me! Oh and this lasts all day on me.

I tried the FIt Me concealer, which is touted as being a dupe for Nars. I know it has great reviews but it was not a dupe at all. It did not work for me. I did a review of it as well.

All in all, I love this concealer. However the price is outrageous for the amount of product you get.

on 11/22/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this concealer is so drying under my eyes! no matter how much i moisturise i cant seem to get the product to not settle into my fine lines. price was a bit steep too at $42 aud!

on 11/21/2016 5:10:00 PM

I love this. for me this is the perfect concealer. it's somewhat thick and full coverage. this is kind of hard to explain for me, but i'll try: it's not as pigmented as i.e. tarte shape tape, but i end up with more coverage because it doesn't go such a long way. it blends easily but doesn't blend out as much. also the shade vanilla is spot on for my neutral n15 complexion.
it wears well, i never have to touch it up. i use this mainly for blemishes, but have used it under my eyes and it looks really good.
If you're hesitant since it's pretty pricey, they sell travel minis at sephora. One lasted for 3 months, i got the big one a couple of weeks ago though.