NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 11/12/2017 8:16:00 PM

Better than It Bye Bye Under Eye concealer that I own. It's more moisterizing, but sometimes it can be applied excessively because of the brush.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

on 11/3/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Benefits oversold at the counter, I left with high hopes only to be underwhelmed by another ordinary concealer. Upon application, the product seemed promising with a smooth, silky texture, and moderate coverage. In under 10 minutes, the "luminous" finish began to crack, highlighting the slightest of skin imperfections. My eyes looked better without this product. Perhaps, this might work on younger skin or for use other than the eye area, but not for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is great for under eyes, not that great for covering acne.

Coverage: Medium. It doesn't really cover acne and redness that well partially because it blends out so much that its hard to build up coverage.

Consistency: True to its name, very creamy and incredibly easy to blend. Looks very natural and doesn't cake up at all, which is why its ideal for under eye concealing.

Overall: I really need to conceal acne and redness and don't really have bad dark circles so I probably would not repurchase because I'm looking for a concealer that has higher coverage than what Nars offers.

Where do I start with this concealer.....firstly do NOT use this on rosacea dry skin, my skin looks flaky, dry and not natural with this concealer on. I thought it would be great to be able to cover up the red dry patches I have next to my nose but bad bad idea, this made it worse. Plus the shades are very funny, chantilly is way to light and vanilla way to pink. I think I'll have to stick to an all over foundation from now on as unfortunately no concealer seems to help me. I saw rave reviews about this so bit the bullet and bought it. Please if you have skin like mine don't get sucked in.

Pros:
Very pigmented coverage
Great for covering under eyes
Easy applicator
Good colour range

Cons:
Very expensive
Product runs out quite quickly
Quite dry - sometimes emphasised lines and difficult to blend out.

Overall while the coverage is great the price point is too high to keep on buying - wasn't worth it for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this since just about everyone online was raving about it. I really cannot tell much of a difference between this and Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Just the price. I much prefer Tarte Shape Tape or Cle de Peau if I need more coverage. I do like the range of colors, and the texture. There is nothing wrong with this concealer, I do like Nars products and buy them instead of something that would be less expensive. This is just not one that I would buy again since there is nothing special here.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the name implies this concealer is very creamy as well as super thick and opaque. It covers dark circles like a dream and the lightest shade highlights my face so well without looking like a complete white cast. Due to it's formula it blends out super easy with a damp sponge. I usually break up on my nose since I get super oily there first but with this everything stays put. While expensive this concealer is so worth it.

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow. Here I go hating on yet another product that gets rave reviews from almost everyone on the Internet! :( I really wanted to love this product...I really did. However, it made my undereye area look super crepey, regardless of my application technique. I didn't feel right throwing out such a pricey product, so I decided to try it on my jawline and cheeks to cover some old discolorations. Bad idea: it accentuated my pores and broke me out all 3 times I wore it on my face. :( Extremely disappointed.

The only good thing to come out of this concealer: I ended up trying and LOVING Maybelline Fit Me concealer after hearing that it was a dupe for this one! The Maybelline Fit Me is so much more affordable, makes my undereye area look smooth, and I can use it to cover discolorations on the rest of my face without breaking out! What's more, Fit Me shade 120 matches my skintone far better than Nars Radiant Creamy Vanilla.