NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

According to me this concealor is just okay. I did find a match for my NC30 yellow undertone skin in the ginger shade but it just wasn't enough coverage. I don't have bad dark circles but this did not even cover enough. the good part is any is that it did not settle into the fine lines but that's about it. I can't apply a second layer for more coverage without making it look too cakey. The search for the perfect concealor goes on.

favourite concealer hands down. one of the only products that truly lives up to the hype. Doesnt crease or cake and blends beautifully. I'm in the shade camel and the coverage is buildable. I have spots of hyper pigmentation under my right eye which is my concern area and it covers most with just a couple dots!!

on 12/17/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great coverage but is slightly thick and can turn cakey quickly when I use as an under eye concealer. Works fine for red spots on face, still need to pay attention so it doesn't cake. I have uber dry mature skin and this I gave away to my daughter. She enjoys it. Glad it's being put to use.

Unfortunately for my pocketbook this works wonderfully for me. HATE the price point, but this literally works the best for me to brighten my inner corners. Others have said this isn't "creamy," but I sort of think what they mean is that it is like a cream product- very thick. It is very pigmented and you must work one eye at a time, because this sets so quickly. I use my ring finger to spread it quickly and then finish with a little beauty blender. I do not need powder to set and this does not wrinkle on me. Actually the first undereye concealer that DOES NOT crease on me! Oh and this lasts all day on me.

I tried the FIt Me concealer, which is touted as being a dupe for Nars. I know it has great reviews but it was not a dupe at all. It did not work for me. I did a review of it as well.

All in all, I love this concealer. However the price is outrageous for the amount of product you get.

on 11/21/2016 5:10:00 PM

I love this. for me this is the perfect concealer. it's somewhat thick and full coverage. this is kind of hard to explain for me, but i'll try: it's not as pigmented as i.e. tarte shape tape, but i end up with more coverage because it doesn't go such a long way. it blends easily but doesn't blend out as much. also the shade vanilla is spot on for my neutral n15 complexion.
    it wears well, i never have to touch it up. i use this mainly for blemishes, but have used it under my eyes and it looks really good.
    If you're hesitant since it's pretty pricey, they sell travel minis at sephora. One lasted for 3 months, i got the big one a couple of weeks ago though.

A great concealer. I use it to cover my under eye bags and it works great. Has a rather thick consitency but blends out amazingly. Does not crease, even without setting. I use the shade vanilla which has a pink undertone great for highlighting.
    Another plus is the beautifull sleek Nars packaging.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer! It is so light, yet at the same time covers up all skin pigmentation issues like nothing. It's amazing to use as a highlighter and under eye concealer. I have not tried it for blemishes as I have only purchased a lighter than my skin tone version of this however I would say it won't cover blemishes as effectively as it is a little light and blends out quiet a lot. It is better to be used on a larger area where you need a concentration of colour and coverage rather than spot concealing.

It runs out quick unfortunately but it's not too that pricey so it's not really a problem. The applicator is quiet rough - that's the only downfall. You can feel the stick through the cushioney bit and it's not my ideal of what I want to touch my face but hey can't have everything my way.

Overall I don't think I will even bother looking in to replacements for this, I will be using it over and over for a long time!

on 11/4/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer because I had heard so many good things about it. Many people said that it didn't exaggerate dry patches (and my eyes lit up because I have very dry skin) and that it didn't crease. So I went out and bought it in "Custard", not to highlight but just as an overall concealer. The colour match was pretty perfect and the packaging was very high-end. I must say that I loved the packaging most out of everything about it. The tube was sturdy unlike my "Wake Me Up" concealer by Rimmel and it felt like it was high-quality material.

I found the formula quite drying. I accentuated my dry patches (which was pretty much everywhere) and I couldn't use it without applying a primer beforehand. The consistency is pretty think (hence, the term "Creamy") and I preferred my Rimmel concealer because it was much lighter and easier to blend just a tad bit. The next day, I would break out with tiny red pimples wherever I applied it. I was so disappointed because I wanted to enjoy it just like everybody else.

Pros:
    * Packaging
    * Quite a large range of colours for different skin tones
    * No overwhelming fragrance (couldn't detect any actually)
    * Amazing coverage

Cons:
    * Accentuated dry patches
    * Broke me out after every use
    * Quite expensive
    * Blending was a little difficult but not impossible

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
    -great coverage without the dryness that some thick-coverage concealers can tend to have (e.g. jar concealers like mac studio finish)
    - great texture on skin
    - doe foot applicator is good for precise application
    (for blemishes I recommend letting it sit on the skin for 10 seconds before blending out with a fluffy eye brush, that way it has time to get tacky and won't just blend away)

CONS:
    - matte rubberised handle is very prone to looking gross

on 10/25/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this concealer it's creamy , glowy and covers my undereye circles well I use it in my tzone as well and it covers pores and leaves a beautiful slightly dewy finish which makes me look younger and more awake. If you want more matte look a setting powder is required to apply on top. I got the color 2.5 creme brulee (nc30).