NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.5

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the name implies this concealer is very creamy as well as super thick and opaque. It covers dark circles like a dream and the lightest shade highlights my face so well without looking like a complete white cast. Due to it's formula it blends out super easy with a damp sponge. I usually break up on my nose since I get super oily there first but with this everything stays put. While expensive this concealer is so worth it.

on 5/23/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I love the texture smooth and blendable. I've also noticed that you can increase the coverage by allowing the product to get a little tacky before blending it out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the doe foot applicator makes applying product easy. For reference, I'm NC50 and I have the shade caramel.  I set it with a yellow powder after application to prevent it from creasing and budging. I use it to highlight and I'm thinking of getting the darkest shade for contour. The price is rather steep, $30 for a full size a 0.22/6ml tube.

on 10/10/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Definitely a radiant and creamy concealer. I love how opaque this is! Took me years and years to finally try this, I know but that is because I was not into trying new things. This summer I went full out on the flawless base makeup offerings there are in the marketplace. And I have to say I am happy to add this to the rotation! I got it in chestnut and another color. These go on opaque, blend like a dream and set well with powder. I will certainly repurchase. Well done as always, NARS.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect concealer for a long time now and it seems I have finally found it! I have olive skin and always tend to have a dark and purple toned under eye area and this concealer gives brilliant coverage.

Pros:
-Covers under eye circles with good coverage
-Applies really smoothly and easy to blend
-Lasts all day without settling in the creases (very important to me, I do also use the Elf under eye setting powder to blend which might help with this)
-Brush allows it to be applied easily
-Simple and nice packaging that you can easily pop in your makeup bag

Cons:
- Slightly expensive but I definitely think it is worth the money
- Not sure how easy it is to get all of the concealer out of the tube when it starts to run out

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer. I love the sleek black matte packaging with the clear glass (nars packaging is my favourite), I love the extremely pigmented formula that is thin enough to use under the eyes but thick enough to use on spots. Since I broke out like crazy last year, I have an immense amount of acne scarring on my cheeks, nose, forehead, etc. I wore a full face of makeup every single day, but because of the hot summer months I cannot go outside without my face sweating off. I've also been looking for very natural looking products and multi tasking, travel friendly makeup that will make my makeup routine simpler. This covers everything I want it to while maintaining the natural look on my face. It lasts the whole entire day and it feels weightless on the skin. It has transformed my makeup routine. I love it and will continue to repurchase. I used to use the mac pro longwear concealer but I like this better, but I can't find a perfect shade for me but I can work with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 7/7/16: I'm on my 3rd tubes of vanilla & custard. I am stuck coz I like them both! I like custard for under eye & vanilla for subtle matte highlight. I'm NC20 & sometimes I can get away with using a bit custard under my eyes & a swipe of vanilla down my nose, Laguna to contour my nose, black mascara, & lipgloss (NARS has excellent lippies) & I feel like I'm done if I'm in a hurry or feeling lazy. I normally wear an entire face of makeup but sometimes I feel ill or disinclined to apply N want a natural girl next door glowy look. My skin is pretty bad, not broken out in the least but cursed w a ton of freckles, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation due to hormonal therapy, I'm a mess! But w this concealer I can make my nose seem passable & when I want to get out of my comfort zone I can depend on this concealer or I can also do a full face w it, the possibilities are endless coz I can use vanilla under my eyes too I'm weird I had to own both but you really only need 1 between custard & vanilla they are pretty close. I will keep rebuying til they don't make it anymore & there are NO dupes for this!! Don't get suckered in by any old concealer w a doe foot applicator like Maybelline fit me ugh the packaging might be reminiscent of NARS but similarity ends there. I love NARD RCC! Accept only the original!!! :-) peace out have a nice day!
---
Original review: awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)

on 4/13/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in vanilla. I have tried several types of concealers and this quickly became my holy grail. Other concealers tend to crease easily on me even with a primer, but this one doesn't crease.

I only need the smallest amount of product to cover my dark circles, even though they are quite dark; I can tell this product will last a long time. Definitely worth the price!

on 2/7/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I eventually bought this after reading all the reviews, It covers really well, looks amazing in photographs AND the biggest shocker....it doesnt crease! (This is my biggest problem, Iv tried so many undereye concealers that have failed in this area, so I was actually surprised that it lasted pretty much all day with very little creasing)

Very happy I jumped on the band wagon and bought it :)