NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear 2W2 Rattan
Current skin tone: NC30
Concealer shade: Vanilla

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

on 5/23/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I love the texture smooth and blendable. I've also noticed that you can increase the coverage by allowing the product to get a little tacky before blending it out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the doe foot applicator makes applying product easy. For reference, I'm NC50 and I have the shade caramel.  I set it with a yellow powder after application to prevent it from creasing and budging. I use it to highlight and I'm thinking of getting the darkest shade for contour. The price is rather steep, $30 for a full size a 0.22/6ml tube.

on 10/10/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Definitely a radiant and creamy concealer. I love how opaque this is! Took me years and years to finally try this, I know but that is because I was not into trying new things. This summer I went full out on the flawless base makeup offerings there are in the marketplace. And I have to say I am happy to add this to the rotation! I got it in chestnut and another color. These go on opaque, blend like a dream and set well with powder. I will certainly repurchase. Well done as always, NARS.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have repurchased it and plan to do so again, when i finish my current one. It's creamy and covers my dark circles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. it stays on all day long and doesn't crease on me. I have very oily skin, so i'm used to products being gone by midday. That is not the case with this product. the only negative about this product is the price. The first one lasted me quite a while, so I guess i got my money's worth.

on 7/13/2016 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second creamy concealer in Custard. I had to take a star off because these do not last me very long. I absolutely love this concealer, nothing else I've used compares. I blend it with a damp beauty blender and then set with Ben Nye or Laura Mercier powder, and it literally does not budge all day. I was worried at first because I had read reviews of it creasing which always happens me with concealers, but once I apply with beauty blender and set immediately with powder I avoid this.

Update: Something I've found with this concealer, which is a testament to its insane lasting power, is that when I go clubbing and stay out all night my foundation will be patchy the next day (obviously), but this concealer is still just completely perfect. It actually looks quite weird haha two perfectly concealed under eyes and the rest of the makeup barely hanging on.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

7/28/2016: I have grown to hate this concealer. The shade match & coverage are the only reasons I haven't thrown it away.

Over time I discovered this creases really badly, which makes me look 800 years old. The formula is just too dry for my liking. I need a very emollient, hydrating formula for my undereye. I can see why some people like this concealer... but it's just not up to par with my preferences.
-------------------
The best thing about Nars Creamy Radiant concealer is the shade selection. I'm NC10 and Chantilly is the perfect match. I wish more make up companies would release similar shades. I actually much prefer the Maybelline Fit Me formula to this as it's more blend-able and hydrating BUT Maybelline's lightest shade (Fair) is about NW15.

Creamy Radiant is full coverage. I wish the formula was a little bit liquid-y and blend-able like the Fit Me. I find the Nars to be a little bit dry at times. :( The purpose of me even bothering with undereye concealers is to use a dewier finish than my foundation. My eye area is dry and obviously there's a ton of little fine lines. A bad concealer formula emphasizes it all.

This wasn't the worst concealer I've used, but I won't be repurchasing. I'm trying to finish the tube up before buying a more expensive option. It's taking forever soooo if you do like this one, I suppose that's a pro to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect concealer for a long time now and it seems I have finally found it! I have olive skin and always tend to have a dark and purple toned under eye area and this concealer gives brilliant coverage.

Pros:
-Covers under eye circles with good coverage
-Applies really smoothly and easy to blend
-Lasts all day without settling in the creases (very important to me, I do also use the Elf under eye setting powder to blend which might help with this)
-Brush allows it to be applied easily
-Simple and nice packaging that you can easily pop in your makeup bag

Cons:
- Slightly expensive but I definitely think it is worth the money
- Not sure how easy it is to get all of the concealer out of the tube when it starts to run out

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this creamy concealer because I was told it was one of the "Best Concealers in the Market" by a Sephora employee. So, it was actually an IMPULSE BUY at the moment because I really wanted to buy a new Concealer that has a reputable name and that would actually work for once. I had been using the MAC concealer for about seven years because it actually worked, but I was finding that I had to re-apply some concealer almost every hour when I was out and about. So, that's why I ended up buying this Nars concealer. I always use primer before starting my makeup routine. I applied my primer and then this concealer and let it sit there for about five minutes on my face. Then I took my beauty blender and packed it on nicely under my eyes and other spots on my face which need some brightening up.

So... I would give this product 3.5/5 rating but there is no option for that on here. I like it because I don't need to re-apply every hour. It's more like re-application of my Mac concealer after two hours I applied the Nars one.

Anyhoo, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try one of the "BEST CONCEALERS IN THE MARKET TODAY" ;)

on 9/11/2015 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This $40 CAD concealer is my current holy grail. The creamy formula smooths on my skin easily and leaves a nice satin-matte finish. It wears well through the day with minimal fading and it's easy to apply; the doe foot wand gives out the perfect amount of concealer every time.

I'm in the shade Ginger and use it to cover hyper pigmentation, under eyes, and breakouts. It really helps to blur out my imperfections and is buildable. I wear a thin layer under my eyes but layer over dark spots. The color has the perfect amount of yellow/gold undertones and looks natural on my NC42 skin.

Although pricey, I would repurchase; the color is perfect, the formula suits my oily acne prone skin, it lasts all day, and I like how it's buildable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer. I love the sleek black matte packaging with the clear glass (nars packaging is my favourite), I love the extremely pigmented formula that is thin enough to use under the eyes but thick enough to use on spots. Since I broke out like crazy last year, I have an immense amount of acne scarring on my cheeks, nose, forehead, etc. I wore a full face of makeup every single day, but because of the hot summer months I cannot go outside without my face sweating off. I've also been looking for very natural looking products and multi tasking, travel friendly makeup that will make my makeup routine simpler. This covers everything I want it to while maintaining the natural look on my face. It lasts the whole entire day and it feels weightless on the skin. It has transformed my makeup routine. I love it and will continue to repurchase. I used to use the mac pro longwear concealer but I like this better, but I can't find a perfect shade for me but I can work with it.