NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was dissuaded from initially buying this firstly because of the HYPE (I try to steer clear of overhyped products) and secondly because several friends had told me it was too dry for an under-eye concealer.
As someone with oily skin, I can safely say that it is a wonderful concealer, it blends in beautifully under my eyes and can be used for spot concealing, highlighting etc. I use the shade Custard, which is a light medium shade and perfect for the under-eye area on my complexion (olive, NC30).
HOWEVER, in my humble opinion, if you have dry skin that can get flaky, I would steer clear of this. The formula is not as emollient as the name would suggest and it is very high coverage, so if you have dry patches or generally dry under-eyes, you may find that this concealer might adhere to any dryness or lines. However if you moisturise well, and have normal/oily skin, this concealer is fantastic and I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it.

on 11/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love how well this conceals under my eyes. It's long lasting and looks completely natural. I use different shades for different purposes. One for more everyday use, and another for when I want a super bright under eye look. I don't find it the best for hiding blemishes as my skin is extremely oily and tends to break up the concealer throughout the day, even when set with powder. Overall, my favourite under eye concealer! I've repurchased multiple times and in more than one shade.

on 10/22/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer! When I first bought it, I didn't really like it but with proper application it's amazing. Probably the only concealer I've used that covers dark circles and doesn't crease.

I have a dry under eye area so I usually hydrate with Smashbox under eye primer or Khiel's creamy avocado eye treatment. I then apply this concealer using my fingers and I set it either with Mac finishing powder or Australis banana powder to prevent creasing under the eyes. I wear NC 20 foundation in Mac, and the Nars medium custard is a perfect tone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

No matter how much I want to deny it, this is my absolute favourite concealer :( but it's sooo expensive because I've realized I use it daily and it dries out within exactly 1 month :(

Ugh, I wish I didn't like this as much. In Canada, youd spend $41 a month on just concealer. A month! If it dried out after 2 or 3, i guess...

Ugh. Notgoing to lie to you guys, this stuff is bomb and covers everything! Super nice and creamy!!

Update: STILL LOVE, and have reasoned with paying so much for this.

Honestly my HG concealer. SUPER high coverage, very creamy, pigmented, and smoothing. It's a little opaque but definitely has a reflecting quality without being glittery or shiny?

Perfect for undereyes!! I loved this so much for under eyes that I packed it as the only face makeup on my trip to Florida, and tried using it as foundation. LOVE IT AS ANY KIND OF MAKEUP ON MY OILY TEXTURED FACE! It lasts all day long and barely budges if you use a beauty blender to bounce on your skin! It lasted in Florida heat on the beach WITHOUT primer OR powder.

Love this little gem. Expensive, but when you've tried every single concealer out there like I have, you realize it's worth its weight in gold.

on 6/6/2016 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very little of the product goes a long way! A bit pricey but you get the value that you pay for. I would definitely buy this product again because of its coverage and because it is long lasting. I set it with powder after blending it with a damp sponge. 10/10 would recommend if you're not on a tight budget!

on 3/29/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a lovely concealer. Blends into skin nicely and good coverage. Lasts about 8 hours on my skin. I wear Fiji in nars foundation and custard in the concealer blends nicely with it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG IT IS AMAZING
Srsl, if you can afford it, go and purchase one. Nars radiant concealer will step up your concealer game. No kidding
Thin texture but still provides medium coverage. Long-lasting. NO CREASING. Wide variety of shades.
I tried millions of concealers that are claimed to be dupe of Nars concealer, but let me tell you, they all lie. No one beats Nars. If you are allergic to it, I really apologize for your loss.
BUY IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have spent ages contemplating buying this concealer - believe me the price tag on this is well worth it! Admittedly I have only tried a few concealers but this one is the best ever! It is everything I've looked for in a concealer. I can wear this with a little bit of powder for flawless coverage! I have oily skin and mild acne so I'm very self conscious about the makeup I wear, this makes me feel amazing. Also at first I was thinking this formula is too thick however it doesn't really feel like I'm wearing makeup so that's a surprising pro!! Buy this if you want natural and yet flawless skin!

on 1/14/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this concealer solely for highlighting and not for concealing so my review is going to be limiting. But for highlighting purposes, I absolutely LOVE it! I use the colour Ginger under my eyes and set it with a powder and the finished look is gorgeous. It really brightens and makes you look radiant. I haven't experienced any creasing and it blends really well. I'd definitely be willing to try it for the purpose of concealing dark circles and blemishes but I would need to get a different shade for that.