NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 12/10/2016 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pretty good for highlight and covers dark circles well, a little drying, better in the summer, bit pricey.

on 11/11/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm NC20 and got the vanilla shade to use for under-eyes.

Colour match was good.

Coverage was good.

Formula lasts.

VERY drying and made my under-eyes look very old! I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Cle de Peau and this isn't it.

This might be very good for areas other than under-eyes, but thats all I use a concealer for so for me this product is a loser.

on 11/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love how well this conceals under my eyes. It's long lasting and looks completely natural. I use different shades for different purposes. One for more everyday use, and another for when I want a super bright under eye look. I don't find it the best for hiding blemishes as my skin is extremely oily and tends to break up the concealer throughout the day, even when set with powder. Overall, my favourite under eye concealer! I've repurchased multiple times and in more than one shade.

on 10/22/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer! When I first bought it, I didn't really like it but with proper application it's amazing. Probably the only concealer I've used that covers dark circles and doesn't crease.

I have a dry under eye area so I usually hydrate with Smashbox under eye primer or Khiel's creamy avocado eye treatment. I then apply this concealer using my fingers and I set it either with Mac finishing powder or Australis banana powder to prevent creasing under the eyes. I wear NC 20 foundation in Mac, and the Nars medium custard is a perfect tone

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was really hesitant in buying this for a while but one day I splurged and bought it. I was using the maybelline fit me concealer at the time and after trying this I say just buy the maybelline one. The nars one has more coverage but cakes up more even though I have oily skin. It doesn't work well under the eyes but I enjoy it for spot concealing. It's a nice concealer but I wouldn't repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this concealer after seeing rave reviews about it on Youtube so I thought I'd give it a go, despite it being very expensive! This is the second Nars product I have tried alongside the turkish delight lip gloss which I love but just isn't worth the money unfortunately. However, this concealer is definitely up there with the MAC pro-longwear one which is my holy grail! I have been using this every day since I got it, its super pigmented/opaque, very creamy and easy to blend, it doesn't crease on me and it is pretty much full coverage. I have oily/blemish prone skin and this does not break me out which is a bonus! It looks lovely on the skin, almost an airbrushed effect which is what I love about this concealer.

Its very good at covering blemishes and if used under the eyes it really brightens and highlights the area without drying it out. I usually set it with a good powder and it lasts all day long without creasing or setting into fine lines, and it doesn't oxidize which is lovely. I use the lightest shade in the line and I'm a light to medium skin tone so it works perfectly. It should last you a long time if you use it sparingly as a little goes a long way, even a tiny dotting of it is plenty. I love the consistency because it goes on very smooth and feels soft on the skin, very satisfying actually! The packaging is lovely to hold (the usual NARS packaging) and the applicator makes applying it super easy. It's very expensive for what it is but you get what you pay for!

on 9/9/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would say this is my second favorite concealer - Tarte Shape Tape just made it to my number one spot far surpassing this...I always knew I would find something better out there but until now this concealer had done its job fairly well, it did what I needed it to, I just wasn't convinced that it would be my forever and always! Before finding this I was using MAC pro longwear and was searching for something a bit better - MAC was good, but not great either. It would tend to make my eyes look a bit old.....Anyway, this one definitely has staying power and covers well. My biggest gripe was the coloring, I found vanilla to be way too light and custard to be a bit dark. I like my concealer to be lighter than my foundation but not too many shades lighter like the vanilla was. Custard was more like a perfect match to my foundation (currently nars luminous Santa Fe). I just bought a new bottle of this before buying the Shape Tape, so I will have it for a while as a back up. I may re-purchase in the future but for now I am hooked on the Shape Tape. I do reccommend this product, though, it has to be good keep second place!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the shade custard, and I have been very satisfied with this product. It is pigmented, but not enough to completely spot conceal some of my redder pimples. However, I still love this product, and I will continue to purchase it (I can't bring myself to buy Clé de Peau Beauté's concealer). I love the packaging for it feels sturdy and reliable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

No matter how much I want to deny it, this is my absolute favourite concealer :( but it's sooo expensive because I've realized I use it daily and it dries out within exactly 1 month :(

Ugh, I wish I didn't like this as much. In Canada, youd spend $41 a month on just concealer. A month! If it dried out after 2 or 3, i guess...

Ugh. Notgoing to lie to you guys, this stuff is bomb and covers everything! Super nice and creamy!!

on 7/24/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i loooove this concealer. i upgraded to this from the maybelline fit me and its so lovely.
    it does not crease under my eyes if i bake with a loose powder. its quite thick and can be a little bit hard to blend but if you get it right it looks flawless.

pros:
    - doesn't crease on me
    - good colours
    - good for oily skin!
    - great coverage
    - nice creamy texture
    - dries fast (but not too fast)

cons:
    - $42 :(
    - very thick