NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

on 5/27/2018 5:15:00 PM

Don't love packaging but OH MY WOW is this concealer amazing. I have bad, bad skin, like, going-on-Accutane-soon bad. This concealer sits SO WELL (atop a primer but even without) blends so easily is pretty damn full coverage and is the best product I've ever used. Only downside is that it's expensive, and doesn't come with tons of product (and with skin as bad as mine I practically use it as a foundation layer lol)

LOVE THIS. It’s my new HG concealer. After almost 6 years, Lancôme has discontinued my waterproof concealer and I had to try a new one. This was listed in almost every top 10 concealer list so I gave it a try. It comes in many different colours so it was very easy to find a match to my skin. It applies like a liquid concealer, but goes on like a creamy pot concealer. A little does a lot and this provides fantastic coverage. I was born with dark under eye circles and I’ve tried everything on the market to cover them, so I’m thrilled to find one that covers and brightens my shadows so well. Will definitely repurchase this.

on 1/12/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

he best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness

on 1/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!!!! I have tried every concealer out there ranging in price from £5-£30 and this is by far the best concealer I have ever used!!!

Covers my dark circles completely, without turning ashy/sallow later in the day. I'm also prone to product forming fine lines below my eyes, and when set with translucent powder this concealer gives a creaseless finish.

I also use a couple of strokes of this over my foundation to give more of a dewy natural look (I use full-coverage foundation so this can sometimes lead to a flat look without a bit of dew).

For colour reference, I am NC25 in Mac SF, C3 in Mac FB and Dawn in EL double wear, and the shade Custard was perfect.
Honestly if you're in two minds about this concealer, just buy it!

on 12/16/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer and have repurchased several times, works well for both undereyes (usually mix with a more orangey shade in another brand for undereyes) as well as blemishes, good staying power but does transfer a bit if you are touching or rubbing the area (I find it rubs off where my glasses/sunglasses sit as well as on my chin when I'm on the phone a lot at work, etc - which I think is pretty normal). Nice finish and easy to work with - it dries down relatively quickly but not as quickly as something like MAC Prolongwear, you can easily apply this everywhere you want and then blend out without worrying it will dry before you can get to the other side of your face. As with all NARS packaging the rubberised top does get grubby which looks pretty gross after a while but no complaints otherwise about the applicator or tube. I wish this came in a larger format as it even works well as a foundation substitute but is way too expensive to use that way regularly!