NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 4/1/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looks slamming in pics on a night out. Only accentuates my fine lines a little bit.

on 1/27/2018 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I’ve only owned this product for two days, but I can say I am very pleased with the concealing coverage and color match, but not so much with its staying power. Price ($30) is good for a product in a skinny lip gloss or mascara tube. I’m 50+ AA woman with oily skin. Apparently my skin tone is a few shades lighter than Rihanna’s (I bought Fenty Foundation, but that’s another review). The only areas I want to conceal are my dark purplish hereditary under eye circles. In 40+ years of wearing makeup, I have never found a concealer that made me happy. This one does for about four hours at a time. The sales rep at Sephora said it has “color correcting” properties. That was the reason she didn’t suggest the less expensive concealer stick Nars makes. I didn’t try it. This product came in a skinny tube with an applicator wand that has a sponge tip. There is not that much product in the tube. It’s such a thin tube. I blended it with my fingertips and a sponge. I couldn’t believe how well it covered my circles. They were gone! The coverage lasted until about lunch. I had left it at home so couldn’t reapply. There was a ghost of concealer. I think it is too expensive at $30 a tube, but if I can’t find something better, I will probably buy again. I don’t have another 40 years to look for a substitute!

LOVE THIS. It’s my new HG concealer. After almost 6 years, Lancôme has discontinued my waterproof concealer and I had to try a new one. This was listed in almost every top 10 concealer list so I gave it a try. It comes in many different colours so it was very easy to find a match to my skin. It applies like a liquid concealer, but goes on like a creamy pot concealer. A little does a lot and this provides fantastic coverage. I was born with dark under eye circles and I’ve tried everything on the market to cover them, so I’m thrilled to find one that covers and brightens my shadows so well. Will definitely repurchase this.

on 1/12/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

he best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 11/12/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My have oily/combination skin and found this concealer to be very drying. I tried using this under my eyes with with 2 different eye creams and alone and the result after a few hours were always the same - flaky, creasey mess. It looked like I had eye sand under my eyes and when I tried to blend it, the product would look worst.

I also tried it as a contour and it left my nose looking flaky / skin pealing effect.

I have now switched to It cosmetics bye bye under eye and love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is great for under eyes, not that great for covering acne.

Coverage: Medium. It doesn't really cover acne and redness that well partially because it blends out so much that its hard to build up coverage.

Consistency: True to its name, very creamy and incredibly easy to blend. Looks very natural and doesn't cake up at all, which is why its ideal for under eye concealing.

Overall: I really need to conceal acne and redness and don't really have bad dark circles so I probably would not repurchase because I'm looking for a concealer that has higher coverage than what Nars offers.

Pros:
Very pigmented coverage
Great for covering under eyes
Easy applicator
Good colour range

Cons:
Very expensive
Product runs out quite quickly
Quite dry - sometimes emphasised lines and difficult to blend out.

Overall while the coverage is great the price point is too high to keep on buying - wasn't worth it for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow. Here I go hating on yet another product that gets rave reviews from almost everyone on the Internet! :( I really wanted to love this product...I really did. However, it made my undereye area look super crepey, regardless of my application technique. I didn't feel right throwing out such a pricey product, so I decided to try it on my jawline and cheeks to cover some old discolorations. Bad idea: it accentuated my pores and broke me out all 3 times I wore it on my face. :( Extremely disappointed.

The only good thing to come out of this concealer: I ended up trying and LOVING Maybelline Fit Me concealer after hearing that it was a dupe for this one! The Maybelline Fit Me is so much more affordable, makes my undereye area look smooth, and I can use it to cover discolorations on the rest of my face without breaking out! What's more, Fit Me shade 120 matches my skintone far better than Nars Radiant Creamy Vanilla.

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.