NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 10/7/2018 6:38:00 PM

Overall I really like this as an under eye concealer. I dab a few dots under my eye and use my ring finger to blend in before applying my powder foundation. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I also make sure to hydrate my under eyes very well at night before bed as well as in the morning before applying any makeup.

I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin...no issues with this product and I've been using it for a good 2 years or so.

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

+ full coverage + does not crease on my under eyes + shade custard matches me perfectly - very expensive - velvet-ish tube gets dirty with smudges easily

on 5/27/2018 5:15:00 PM

Don't love packaging but OH MY WOW is this concealer amazing. I have bad, bad skin, like, going-on-Accutane-soon bad. This concealer sits SO WELL (atop a primer but even without) blends so easily is pretty damn full coverage and is the best product I've ever used. Only downside is that it's expensive, and doesn't come with tons of product (and with skin as bad as mine I practically use it as a foundation layer lol)

on 4/1/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looks slamming in pics on a night out. Only accentuates my fine lines a little bit.

on 1/27/2018 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I’ve only owned this product for two days, but I can say I am very pleased with the concealing coverage and color match, but not so much with its staying power. Price ($30) is good for a product in a skinny lip gloss or mascara tube. I’m 50+ AA woman with oily skin. Apparently my skin tone is a few shades lighter than Rihanna’s (I bought Fenty Foundation, but that’s another review). The only areas I want to conceal are my dark purplish hereditary under eye circles. In 40+ years of wearing makeup, I have never found a concealer that made me happy. This one does for about four hours at a time. The sales rep at Sephora said it has “color correcting” properties. That was the reason she didn’t suggest the less expensive concealer stick Nars makes. I didn’t try it. This product came in a skinny tube with an applicator wand that has a sponge tip. There is not that much product in the tube. It’s such a thin tube. I blended it with my fingertips and a sponge. I couldn’t believe how well it covered my circles. They were gone! The coverage lasted until about lunch. I had left it at home so couldn’t reapply. There was a ghost of concealer. I think it is too expensive at $30 a tube, but if I can’t find something better, I will probably buy again. I don’t have another 40 years to look for a substitute!

LOVE THIS. It’s my new HG concealer. After almost 6 years, Lancôme has discontinued my waterproof concealer and I had to try a new one. This was listed in almost every top 10 concealer list so I gave it a try. It comes in many different colours so it was very easy to find a match to my skin. It applies like a liquid concealer, but goes on like a creamy pot concealer. A little does a lot and this provides fantastic coverage. I was born with dark under eye circles and I’ve tried everything on the market to cover them, so I’m thrilled to find one that covers and brightens my shadows so well. Will definitely repurchase this.

on 1/12/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

he best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 11/12/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My have oily/combination skin and found this concealer to be very drying. I tried using this under my eyes with with 2 different eye creams and alone and the result after a few hours were always the same - flaky, creasey mess. It looked like I had eye sand under my eyes and when I tried to blend it, the product would look worst.

I also tried it as a contour and it left my nose looking flaky / skin pealing effect.

I have now switched to It cosmetics bye bye under eye and love it!