NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 5/14/2017 12:50:00 AM

My HG concealer, covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. I am on my 3rd tube already. I am a MAC NC 15 and Vanilla for this. Sometimes if the blemishes are bad, I will apply MAC first and layer on with this and the coverage is awesome. For dark circles, I use a pink color corrector from Urban decay before applying this and both really work well together to brighten the under eye area.

on 5/8/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have a tried a host of high end concealers but for the last year I've been using Maybelline Fit Me concealer because it's creamy, blends easily and has minimal creasing. Also it's very cheap which is important because I also use it as a highlighter which means I use a lot. Still after a full year of not trying any of the higher priced concealers I decided to give this Nars concealer a try.

I got the shade custard which is almost an exact dupe for the Fit me shade, sand. When I was applying the Nars concealer I really thought I was going to love it. It was creamy and it was giving great coverage. But it was too thick, I had to sheer it out a lot with a beauty blender and then after an hour or so it creased and settled into my fine lines. Tried again the next day and set with powder. It still creased and the powder made it look cakey. Looks like I will be sticking with my Fit Me concealer which is kind of good news as it's only a 1/3 of the price.

Such a great, all over concealer! Covers spots brilliantly, but also works great under eyes to conceal and brighten. Nice middle of the road finish, not overly matte, but not greasy at all. I have "Chantilly" and it's actually a pit too pale for me, which almost never happens with concealers, so it's a win for ultra pale peeps. I love doe foot applicator concealers, they are so quick/easy to use with targeted precision. Pricey, but worth it!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this concealer- It has really good coverage for my dark circles and with some colour correcting it all but gets rid of them, score! I have combo skin and my undereye area had always been a pain for me- I have some dry skin and some oily patches there, but I didn't find it dried out my skin much at all. I've tried quite a few concealers and I've always had a pretty big problem with creasing and smudging even with baking and setting, but I've had 0 problems with this one. I think going a bit higher end worked out.

I got the shade Chantilly hoping it would be a tad lighter than my skin for highlighting a little, but if you're very pale like I am the shade is basically a skin match. I can't complain too much though, now I use it for covering imperfections and the occasional spot and I think I prefer using it like this and highlighting with something else.

on 4/24/2017 12:37:00 AM

Full coverage, easy to blend out and if you set it right away with a powder it doesn't crease throughout the day. Brightens under the eyes and looks so fresh. A little goes a long way so don't sit there and layer it because it could look heavy real fast. I find it blends out best with a slightly damp beauty blender. Love it! Very excited to try their new concealer in the pot.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A great concealer. Full coverage without bunching under the eyes. Best applied with a beauty sponge and set with a powder.

So this is a good concealer. I quite like it, despite a few issues with it. For reference: I am really freaking pale- I use the lightest shade, Chantilly. I use this to cover hyperpigmentation from old acne I had on my cheeks. Because I'm so pale, acne scarring tends to look really dark and prove to be difficult to conceal. I do not use this to conceal my undereyes.

The packaging (doe foot applicator) is fine, but it's getting harder to get concealer out of the tube as my tube is starting to run out.

This has great coverage, and the majority of my acne scarring is concealed with this product. I also appreciate the pale shade. While it does match my skin tone, I find that it breaks up and oxidizes throughout the day. This happens with a lot of my makeup, so I don't know if this will happen to everyone who uses the concealer. But if you're prone to having your makeup turn a lil orange and and separate throughout the day, I'd approach this concealer with caution. It isn't terrible like it is with other makeup, but it is kind of a bummer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this so far! The maybelkine version was good but burned my skin. This is def worth the extra $

I love this concealer so much! It's a great concealer for covering blemishes, it's very good coverage as well so if you aren't wearing any foundation you could still have a flawless matte look. Not the greatest concealer to cover up dark circles and not the best to highlight your features. The packaging is very nice, i've always been a fan of NARS packaging due to the fact of the clean and simple modern look. The applicator is amazing and is very soft which makes applying the concealer extremely perfect. The smell of the concealer is very high end smelling, there's no crazy chemical smell which I love. All that said, the price ($30) is pretty good for how much you get (0.22 oz.).

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.