NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 7/18/2017 5:17:00 PM

After using so many concealers I have to say this is still my favourite. I find it is the only thing that covers my dark circles (hereditary - so dark) without drying out my under eye. The texture is creamy and mousse like. It applies smoothly and evenly without any patches or loss in pigmentation. When I use this I apply with applicator and blend with my finger, before smoothing out with a damp sponge. I find this wastes less product and keeps the product on the skin. I then set with a translucent loose powder and sponge. This lasts all day and I never look tired (due to my dark circles) at the end of the day. I also do not need any corrector with this as it has a very slight peach hue. Love it.

If i had to say something negative, it would be the packaging. I generally do not like doe foot applicators as they are unhygienic and dry up the product very easily. Also I find it leaves alot of the product around the edges, for at this price I would like to get to. I tend to run out after only one to two months of every day use and I don't find this to be the case with other concealers. I would much prefer a squeeze tube like the Stila concealer which has a thin pin point tip, allowing for less wastage and precision application.

I really hate this concealer. I have quite wrinkly / creasey under eyes and it just looks HORRIBLE on me when I put it under my eyes. It looks really cakey and very drying and makes my creases VERY noticeable. The only thing I use this for is to highlight my forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin and to be fair it's really good at that although you have to be careful with it calling up on your nose. I use the shade vanilla which is the perfect highlighting shade for me. (I am mac nc20-nc25). Personally I don't think it's worth buying this because the formula really isn't great and you also hardly get any product in the tubey thing. It has worked for some people but for the price definitely try it before you buy it and don't make the same mistake as me and just impulsively buy it and now regret baso all your life choices ://

on 7/7/2017 1:06:00 AM

The formula is not creamy at all. It is dry, it leaves a white cast under my eyes.

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

on 6/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

I feel this product is a bit drying for me therefore i did not have to set it with powder. I liked the fact that it didn't crease on me at all and it's build-able. But i prefer the mac pro long wear over it because it's more creamy.

on 5/14/2017 12:50:00 AM

My HG concealer, covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. I am on my 3rd tube already. I am a MAC NC 15 and Vanilla for this. Sometimes if the blemishes are bad, I will apply MAC first and layer on with this and the coverage is awesome. For dark circles, I use a pink color corrector from Urban decay before applying this and both really work well together to brighten the under eye area.

on 5/8/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have a tried a host of high end concealers but for the last year I've been using Maybelline Fit Me concealer because it's creamy, blends easily and has minimal creasing. Also it's very cheap which is important because I also use it as a highlighter which means I use a lot. Still after a full year of not trying any of the higher priced concealers I decided to give this Nars concealer a try.

I got the shade custard which is almost an exact dupe for the Fit me shade, sand. When I was applying the Nars concealer I really thought I was going to love it. It was creamy and it was giving great coverage. But it was too thick, I had to sheer it out a lot with a beauty blender and then after an hour or so it creased and settled into my fine lines. Tried again the next day and set with powder. It still creased and the powder made it look cakey. Looks like I will be sticking with my Fit Me concealer which is kind of good news as it's only a 1/3 of the price.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this concealer- It has really good coverage for my dark circles and with some colour correcting it all but gets rid of them, score! I have combo skin and my undereye area had always been a pain for me- I have some dry skin and some oily patches there, but I didn't find it dried out my skin much at all. I've tried quite a few concealers and I've always had a pretty big problem with creasing and smudging even with baking and setting, but I've had 0 problems with this one. I think going a bit higher end worked out.

I got the shade Chantilly hoping it would be a tad lighter than my skin for highlighting a little, but if you're very pale like I am the shade is basically a skin match. I can't complain too much though, now I use it for covering imperfections and the occasional spot and I think I prefer using it like this and highlighting with something else.

on 4/24/2017 12:37:00 AM

Full coverage, easy to blend out and if you set it right away with a powder it doesn't crease throughout the day. Brightens under the eyes and looks so fresh. A little goes a long way so don't sit there and layer it because it could look heavy real fast. I find it blends out best with a slightly damp beauty blender. Love it! Very excited to try their new concealer in the pot.