NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 1/27/2019 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this concealer, a mainstay in my makeup arsenal. The product is definitely creamy, thick but dries nicely without being heavy. I don’t see any radiance tbh. The finish is matte. Coverage is better than most concealer on the market. I have dark circles and use a colour corrector to aid my concern. Strongly recommend a good eye cream moisturizing base when applying eye concealers, which can emphasize fine lines.
My fav concealer by far, tied with Tarte’s Shape Tape.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealers and they always look dry under my eyes ..I absolutely love this one!! I have it in custard , it matches my skin tone perfect.. I have medium skin with olive undertones ...

on 6/20/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice and it last me a very long time. I would say that the concealer is great for a brightening affect on me. I have very dark circle, their hereditary for the women in my family. Although I love the Nars concealer it might not be strong enough for the circles I have in my face but I do mix it to get a brightening affect and wear it alone on "natural" make up days.

on 2/2/2018 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I decided to try this based on reviews here. I am not a Nars fan in general. I got the smaller size and I really love it for concealing under my eyes. I am late 50's, dryish skin, not very wrinkled, NC15/20 and I got Custard which I thought would be too dark but it's fine. What I love is that this never creases or settles into crinkles. The coverage is not completely opaque, but my dark circles are pretty bad and this is prob a more natural look than a masklike coating.

The other thing I love is that I use a variety of primers and fdtns since my HGs keep getting d/c and this is amazing with every single one of them. As foolproof a concealer as I have ever found. Will def repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's a reason why this concealer gets so much love despite the high price point- it's a quality product and really gets the job done in terms of coverage. I have this in both Vanilla (for undereyes/highlighting) and Custard (for blemishes).

I do see similarities between this and another stand out (and much, much less expensive) concealer, the Maybelline Fit Me. HOWEVER, and I do hate admitting this because no one wants to be locked into spending $29 on something as daily basic as concealer, this has better coverage than the Fit Me. Don't get me wrong- if you're balling on a budget, and like the packaging of this concealer but just can't bring yourself to buy it, Fit Me is a totally passable dupe.

Super good coverage is something that matters to me, and even when I'm wearing light makeup I like a radiant undereye area. If you're dealing with blemishes or dark circles, this is a good combo of a lightweight formula and pretty heavy coverage. It doesn't get cakey and the creasing was non-existent when I set it with powder.

The packaging is very secure, sleek and easy to use. Just your traditional doe-foot applicator in a long skinny tube. I can't imagine the packaging being an issue for anyone, but the price is another story. Paying $29 versus your usual drugstore concealer price of $7-$11 is a bit of a leap, and I needed to see some fireworks to make repeated purchases a possibility.

Long story short: this IS a great concealer. It's full-coverage, yet rather lightweight and non-cakey, and long-wearing. My Physicians Formula Conceal Rx is still my go-to just because it offers full coverage and a better price, but I will be using this consistently and most likely repurchasing.

A great concealer. I use it to cover my under eye bags and it works great. Has a rather thick consitency but blends out amazingly. Does not crease, even without setting. I use the shade vanilla which has a pink undertone great for highlighting.
Another plus is the beautifull sleek Nars packaging.