NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealers and they always look dry under my eyes ..I absolutely love this one!! I have it in custard , it matches my skin tone perfect.. I have medium skin with olive undertones ...

on 7/29/2018 8:43:00 PM

i bought this concealer in the shade vanilla the second lightest shade. i love the way that it blends out with a smooth matte finish. i use it under my eyes almost every day. looking at the shades now there definitely could be a lot more and the lack of chose is slightly disappointing. overall i do really like this concealer but there may not be the right shade for you.

on 6/20/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice and it last me a very long time. I would say that the concealer is great for a brightening affect on me. I have very dark circle, their hereditary for the women in my family. Although I love the Nars concealer it might not be strong enough for the circles I have in my face but I do mix it to get a brightening affect and wear it alone on "natural" make up days.

on 5/2/2018 5:26:00 PM

It’s just alright, not the greatest for the price. I’d rather use a drugstore concealer over this... The coverage is pretty good, it’s so thick that it creases even after setting with a powder. Also, the doe foot applicator is pretty scratchy. I prefer the tarte shapetape and maybelline fit me over this. The packaging is very cute tho

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

I bought this concealer because it is considered the best concealer around for dark circles... I have fair-medium skin and I bought the Vanilla tone, which was the one recommended by the Sephora SA.

Well, I have very dark circles and very dry under eye area. So, regarding this concealer:

PROS:
- Very moisturizing, does not make the under eye area feel dry
- Full coverage

CONS:
- It is very thick and oily
- IT CREASES LIKE HELL. Even with a good translucent powder , it still creases, because it has a VERY thick formula.
- Color is too off - Vanilla is definitely not my tone but Honey looks too yellowish for me
- ridiculous packaging - 100% waste! How am I going to use the concealer to the last drop with this packaging? It's too expensive for so much waste!
- Too expensive, can't get the vibe

Anyway, it's a good concealer because it's not dry and it gives full coverage, but it's definitely not good for the under eye area. Because it's too thick, it creases a lot. And the packaging is horrible, we can't use the concealer to the last drop. I'm definitely NOT buying another one.

on 2/2/2018 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I decided to try this based on reviews here. I am not a Nars fan in general. I got the smaller size and I really love it for concealing under my eyes. I am late 50's, dryish skin, not very wrinkled, NC15/20 and I got Custard which I thought would be too dark but it's fine. What I love is that this never creases or settles into crinkles. The coverage is not completely opaque, but my dark circles are pretty bad and this is prob a more natural look than a masklike coating.

The other thing I love is that I use a variety of primers and fdtns since my HGs keep getting d/c and this is amazing with every single one of them. As foolproof a concealer as I have ever found. Will def repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.