NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 5/2/2018 5:26:00 PM

It’s just alright, not the greatest for the price. I’d rather use a drugstore concealer over this... The coverage is pretty good, it’s so thick that it creases even after setting with a powder. Also, the doe foot applicator is pretty scratchy. I prefer the tarte shapetape and maybelline fit me over this. The packaging is very cute tho

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

I bought this concealer because it is considered the best concealer around for dark circles... I have fair-medium skin and I bought the Vanilla tone, which was the one recommended by the Sephora SA.

Well, I have very dark circles and very dry under eye area. So, regarding this concealer:

PROS:
- Very moisturizing, does not make the under eye area feel dry
- Full coverage

CONS:
- It is very thick and oily
- IT CREASES LIKE HELL. Even with a good translucent powder , it still creases, because it has a VERY thick formula.
- Color is too off - Vanilla is definitely not my tone but Honey looks too yellowish for me
- ridiculous packaging - 100% waste! How am I going to use the concealer to the last drop with this packaging? It's too expensive for so much waste!
- Too expensive, can't get the vibe

Anyway, it's a good concealer because it's not dry and it gives full coverage, but it's definitely not good for the under eye area. Because it's too thick, it creases a lot. And the packaging is horrible, we can't use the concealer to the last drop. I'm definitely NOT buying another one.

on 2/2/2018 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I decided to try this based on reviews here. I am not a Nars fan in general. I got the smaller size and I really love it for concealing under my eyes. I am late 50's, dryish skin, not very wrinkled, NC15/20 and I got Custard which I thought would be too dark but it's fine. What I love is that this never creases or settles into crinkles. The coverage is not completely opaque, but my dark circles are pretty bad and this is prob a more natural look than a masklike coating.

The other thing I love is that I use a variety of primers and fdtns since my HGs keep getting d/c and this is amazing with every single one of them. As foolproof a concealer as I have ever found. Will def repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

I had such high hopes for this concealer based on how popular it is. It falls short in so many ways. The color range doesn't provide a pale yellow shade, so I had to go with Custard, which didn't do any sort of brightening on my light olive (C2) skin tone. The texture of this concealer is strange, very emollient but it emphasized texture on my under eyes like no other, and felt slippery and just did not look smooth in any sense, even after setting with powder. The wand is too small for highlighting under eyes in my opinion, and would be better suited to covering blemishes (which this formula has a tendency to highlight). You also get very little product for a high price tag. Overall, I think there are much better concealers (MAC Pro Longwear and Tarte Shape Tape are my two favorites).

on 7/9/2017 6:45:00 AM

This is a long overdued review. The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage was my HG for years before this. I still do love it <3

I have this is Vanilla, skin tone MAC NC25-30.

I use this to cover up acne scars mainly on my chin and redness around my nose. It wears better when my skin is less dry because it could cling on to dry patches. I don't use this for under eyes. I did try this at the beginning, but it caused me to develop milia (!!!) and I find it settles into lines over the course of the day - not flattering...

I find it applies best with a small dense brush. I use the Covergirl eyeshadow brush.

Coverage is pretty good. It does tend to wear off by the end of my work day (8-5), but then again, I have a bad habit of touching bits of my face through the day. Perhaps it'll last longer on others.

Will not repurchase as this tube is lasting me a long time with everyday use. Furthermore NARS has recently released a new Soft Matte Complete Concealer that I'm keen on trying!

After seeing everyone raving about this, I decided to give it a try. And I must confess that I think this is WAY too overhyped.
It's thick, but it blends well, and has a decent coverage. But let me tell you... it creases like crazy under my eyes, even with layers and layers of setting powder. and it's $30!! I liked my NYX HD concealer way more, and it was only $5.
Decent, but wouldn't repurchase.