NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have no idea what took me so long to try this - might be because I have been using another NARS concealer (soft matte). As the air gets dryer this Fall, I was looking for something more creamy in texture. I'm using it in Creme Brulee, and it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I know others often use this as a highlighter, so they go one shade or two lighter, but I am looking to truly conceal and wanted a match that would blend into my skin. I like the texture and haven't found it drying. This is my new go-to.

on 11/7/2017 7:40:00 PM

My under eye circles are really bad and I belive Ive tried almost everything out there. Thanks to a girl at Sephora i tried pairing this concealer in Vanilla with a peach corrector fr.o.m. Becca cosmetics and together they work wonders for me. Love this stuff.

on 8/19/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a decent product. A good one even if you can make it work for you. The coverage is good, it definitely is radiant. But it has a tendency to emphasize lines and make your under eyes look dry. I find that when my skin is in a good condition, i.e., hydrated and flake-free, this works beautifully. But if your undereyes are dry, this will magnify it and make it look worse. And please don't apply it like youtubers and do those huge triangles. That's a recipe for caking and creasing. Work your way up with thin layers. This is quite pigmented, you probably need less than you think you do. I apply this only after I prime my undereyes. I blend it carefully and set it with the RCMA no color powder. You have to work fast since this concealer sets quite fast. Don't set it with powder before you've blended away any creasing. This works quite well on acne scarring. I found that it didn't hide my active acne completely. I also use this on my no-foundation days. I just dab this under my eyes, around the nose, chin, the center of my forehead and sometimes cheeks if I have redness from scarring and blend it out with my beauty blender. It looks very natural. I don't hate this product, I've even purchased this 3 times. But I would probably explore other concealers after I use mine up.

Update: Okay I've changed my mind. I ventured out and tried some other cult favorite concealers and all of them performed worse than the Nars one. Or maybe its because my skin is behaving quite well these days. I'm on tazorac right now and once the drying and flaking phase was over, it inexplicably started making my skin oily (I'm not complaining! My skin was like the Sahara desert). This glides on smoothly and is perfect for those no-makeup makeup days. I'm sticking to this one until something so phenomenal comes along that it blows this one out of the water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

I am using this with Nars Sheer Glow foundation (love!). I wear the foundation shade medium 1 Punjab as I am on the fair side of medium in the winter with olive/yellow/warm undertones. I wear Stromboli when more tanned. My skin type is on the dry side.

I have this concealer in the shade honey which is quite peachy/salmon toned and it covers my under eye circles like an ABSOLUTE DREAM!!!! I've never had anything work so well. I don't set it either as I'm dry. It doesn't crease on me. I apply it in dots and pat it out gently with a damp beauty blender. I think this technique is best for it as i imagine it's tricky to blend with fingers if you're dry like me. It is PACKED with pigment and thats how it delivers its coverage really so it goes a long way.

If you wear the same foundation shade as me and you want a concealer more for the face rather than under eye I suggest you get the shade custard. If custard isn't working for your under eye definitely try honey. I for one will never look back! Shame it's over £20 really! I'll still repurchase tho! X

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I lurk quite a bit here at MakeupAlley but I finally have found a product that brought me over to the review side!

I purchased Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer about 4 days ago in Custard, I've been wearing it daily since my purchase so I think I've gotten a handle on how it behaves.

Background: I'm in my late 40's with dry under-eye skin that so easily gets crepey, wrinkly and dried out the second most concealers and powders are applied. It would get that way even with a hydrating foundation. I'm light/medium with yellow/warm undertones and some dark under eye circles.

I've been on the hunt for a concealer that doesn't make me look twice as old as I already am and I had almost given up. I've tried so many out there, from most drugstore brands to a variety of mid-level.

After reading a lot of reviews and watching concealer tutorials/reviews on youtube I decided to give Nars a try. I was a bit doubtful after spending some money on Born This Way concealer as it was a dismal, crepey failure.

So far, I couldn't be more pleased. I wear it the same as I have all of my other concealers. I moisturize quite a bit, wait a few mins, add a hydrating primer and then apply concealer. In regards to Nars, I'm also wearing Dior Airflash, which can be a bit drying and what seems to be working out perfectly here is to apply the concealer first and then the foundation as opposed to the foundation/concealer. This seems to blend everything well but doesn't smear the Nars around and gives excellent coverage.

Normally, I will crease within minutes of applying concealer and go crepey and dry immediately after setting with powder (have used a variety, current is Mercier Secret Undereye). These last few days have been wonderful. The only creasing I see are my normal creases that will always be there and I'm fine with that. I'm not seeing an enhancement of tiny little dry lines or any creases that don't belong. The color match is perfect. When the Nars dries down, it does so fairly quickly and dries down matte before I set it. Today I just lightly dusted some random Elf loose setting powder that is matte as well. If I can get this nice of a look to my concealer with Elf, I know that the Nars concealer is truly working for me.

I would definitely purchase this again. I do want to try the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer as I've read some very good reviews along the same lines as Nars and it never hurts to try new things! :) But if I were stuck with only one concealer for the rest of my life and it were Nars, I'd be fine with that.

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.