NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of those concealers that used to be widely raved about but I think it's getting overshadowed by newer concealers with superior formulas (hello, Shape Tape and Bye Bye Under Eye). If you're looking for a thick, high coverage concealer that doesn't fade to nothing when applied with a damp BB, those two are better choices than the RCC. This one is just too dry, so it's harder to blend and makes your undereyes look like cracked clay. However, for me, this does have one saving grace: spot concealing.

This concealer makes your skin look super smooth and flawless, but only in areas with very little to no fine lines. It's actually rare for me to find a concealer that can spot conceal effectively on my dry, flaky skin, but the RCC is creamy enough to do the trick. Because it has an unyielding consistency, it stayed firmly in place instead of doing that annoying thing where concealer bunches up AROUND the damn pimple rather than on top of it. For that purpose, I keep it around despite the high price.

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

Unfortunately for my pocketbook this works wonderfully for me. HATE the price point, but this literally works the best for me to brighten my inner corners. Others have said this isn't "creamy," but I sort of think what they mean is that it is like a cream product- very thick. It is very pigmented and you must work one eye at a time, because this sets so quickly. I use my ring finger to spread it quickly and then finish with a little beauty blender. I do not need powder to set and this does not wrinkle on me. Actually the first undereye concealer that DOES NOT crease on me! Oh and this lasts all day on me.

I tried the FIt Me concealer, which is touted as being a dupe for Nars. I know it has great reviews but it was not a dupe at all. It did not work for me. I did a review of it as well.

All in all, I love this concealer. However the price is outrageous for the amount of product you get.

i hated this. i was looking for a concealer that wouldn't cake on my dry skin, and after all the positive stuff i heard about it i thought i'd try it. soooo disappointed. it was incredibly dry. not buying again. my fit me concealer is better that nars.

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

I am using this with Nars Sheer Glow foundation (love!). I wear the foundation shade medium 1 Punjab as I am on the fair side of medium in the winter with olive/yellow/warm undertones. I wear Stromboli when more tanned. My skin type is on the dry side.

I have this concealer in the shade honey which is quite peachy/salmon toned and it covers my under eye circles like an ABSOLUTE DREAM!!!! I've never had anything work so well. I don't set it either as I'm dry. It doesn't crease on me. I apply it in dots and pat it out gently with a damp beauty blender. I think this technique is best for it as i imagine it's tricky to blend with fingers if you're dry like me. It is PACKED with pigment and thats how it delivers its coverage really so it goes a long way.

If you wear the same foundation shade as me and you want a concealer more for the face rather than under eye I suggest you get the shade custard. If custard isn't working for your under eye definitely try honey. I for one will never look back! Shame it's over £20 really! I'll still repurchase tho! X

I use this on my undereyes, in the shade custard. It's my favorite concealer that I've tried. It can crease if you don't put powder over it, but if you use a powder to set the concealer, it works beautifully and gives a nice coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Best concealer I have EVER used!! Doesn't settle into fine lines or look dry, conceals everything including dark circles and blemishes without looking cakey in the slightest. Looks glowy without a hint of shine and there's colours to suit all skin tones. I have this in vanilla to suit my natural fair skin and custard for when I'm tanned. I've been through a few tubes of this and will continue to repurchase, highly recommend to anyone!!

on 9/27/2016 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Wow okay, so after years of withstanding from buying this super hyped product I finally caved... and it's fine. Just fine. First off, it's super drying on my already dry skin and creases like hell under my eyes. I also find it hard to blend and it sets really quickly. However, the pigmentation is really on point and the concealer lasts all day. The texture is also creamy when you apply initially apply it. Meh, it's an okay product but I won't be repurchasing 'cause man, that is one expensive concealer and there are others I prefer.