NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 9/22/2017 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this in 2 shades because I love it so much. I have biscuit which I am currently using and custard for the winter season. It blends like a dream! It does crease a bit without powder, but I usually set it with my Laura Mercier translucent powder, which is the ultimate duo. It's a bit pricey for concealer, but I find that it's worth the money. I've tried the Maybeline Fit Me "dupe", but I feel like this is the real deal and the better consistency. I've tried many concealers ranging from high end to drug store, but this is my favorite. When I'm packing for a trip, this is one of the first things I throw in my bag. I wish they made a small travel version of biscuit as well.

on 8/19/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a decent product. A good one even if you can make it work for you. The coverage is good, it definitely is radiant. But it has a tendency to emphasize lines and make your under eyes look dry. I find that when my skin is in a good condition, i.e., hydrated and flake-free, this works beautifully. But if your undereyes are dry, this will magnify it and make it look worse. And please don't apply it like youtubers and do those huge triangles. That's a recipe for caking and creasing. Work your way up with thin layers. This is quite pigmented, you probably need less than you think you do. I apply this only after I prime my undereyes. I blend it carefully and set it with the RCMA no color powder. You have to work fast since this concealer sets quite fast. Don't set it with powder before you've blended away any creasing. This works quite well on acne scarring. I found that it didn't hide my active acne completely. I also use this on my no-foundation days. I just dab this under my eyes, around the nose, chin, the center of my forehead and sometimes cheeks if I have redness from scarring and blend it out with my beauty blender. It looks very natural. I don't hate this product, I've even purchased this 3 times. But I would probably explore other concealers after I use mine up.

Update: Okay I've changed my mind. I ventured out and tried some other cult favorite concealers and all of them performed worse than the Nars one. Or maybe its because my skin is behaving quite well these days. I'm on tazorac right now and once the drying and flaking phase was over, it inexplicably started making my skin oily (I'm not complaining! My skin was like the Sahara desert). This glides on smoothly and is perfect for those no-makeup makeup days. I'm sticking to this one until something so phenomenal comes along that it blows this one out of the water.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a solid concealer (deserves a 4/5 in terms of the product itself) but there are definitely dupes out there which are more worth it for the price (removing a lippie for this). I was using Maybelline Fit Me with good results, but thought I could take it to another level of undereye concealerness with this Nars Creamy Concealer since I love a lot of other Nars products. I was pretty underwhelmed though. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing that stands out. Save your $$ and just get the drugstore version. Why pay more for the same results, right? Pro tip: Nars Custard is basically an identical shade to Maybelline Fit Me in Sand

on 4/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am in the minority, because so many people love this product. I didn't! I bought it at Macy's during a ten percent off day (I had such fun, and spent much too much money). I got the shade Creme Brulee. Basically, I found this very drying. I like many Nars products but I can't understand all the great reviews. I just need something to cover up my bluish undereye circles which are very pronouced. I don't think anything radiant is great for undereyes. Radiance draws attention, I want to focus attention on something other than my dark circles. In a nutshell, it failed for me. The search goes on.......

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of those concealers that used to be widely raved about but I think it's getting overshadowed by newer concealers with superior formulas (hello, Shape Tape and Bye Bye Under Eye). If you're looking for a thick, high coverage concealer that doesn't fade to nothing when applied with a damp BB, those two are better choices than the RCC. This one is just too dry, so it's harder to blend and makes your undereyes look like cracked clay. However, for me, this does have one saving grace: spot concealing.

This concealer makes your skin look super smooth and flawless, but only in areas with very little to no fine lines. It's actually rare for me to find a concealer that can spot conceal effectively on my dry, flaky skin, but the RCC is creamy enough to do the trick. Because it has an unyielding consistency, it stayed firmly in place instead of doing that annoying thing where concealer bunches up AROUND the damn pimple rather than on top of it. For that purpose, I keep it around despite the high price.

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

Unfortunately for my pocketbook this works wonderfully for me. HATE the price point, but this literally works the best for me to brighten my inner corners. Others have said this isn't "creamy," but I sort of think what they mean is that it is like a cream product- very thick. It is very pigmented and you must work one eye at a time, because this sets so quickly. I use my ring finger to spread it quickly and then finish with a little beauty blender. I do not need powder to set and this does not wrinkle on me. Actually the first undereye concealer that DOES NOT crease on me! Oh and this lasts all day on me.

I tried the FIt Me concealer, which is touted as being a dupe for Nars. I know it has great reviews but it was not a dupe at all. It did not work for me. I did a review of it as well.

All in all, I love this concealer. However the price is outrageous for the amount of product you get.