NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 12/17/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great coverage but is slightly thick and can turn cakey quickly when I use as an under eye concealer. Works fine for red spots on face, still need to pay attention so it doesn't cake. I have uber dry mature skin and this I gave away to my daughter. She enjoys it. Glad it's being put to use.

on 3/28/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer in the lightest colour, Chantilly. The colour is a beautiful pale yellow that covers dark circles under my eyes and offers very full coverage concealing elsewhere. I would highly recommend this product. Sometimes it can get a little dry but my skin is prone in that direction anyway.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GOT THIS IN THE COLOR CHANTILLY WANTED IT IT BRIGHTEN UP MY UNDEREYE,I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE THIS AS OIL PAINT,IT HAS A SHINE,ONCE IT DRIES ON THE SKIN YOU CAN ACTUALLY PEEL OFF THE WHOLE THING WITH YOUR FINGERNAIL LIKE A PIECE OF SOFT PLASTIC LIKE IT ROLLS UP IN A BALL LIKE PAINT DOES,THATS WHY IT IS NOT CREAMY WHATSOEVER,IT CRINKLES UP THE SKIN IT IS ON,IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION.IT DEFINETLY WILL SHOW UP WRINKLES.THE DUPE FOR THIS IS E.L.F. HD LIFTING BRIGHTENER IN YELLOW IT IS THE SAME BUT DONT PEEL OFF.

on 2/25/2016 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I have serious dark circles since I was a teenager. I am always looking for a good under eye concealer that is not drying and has enough coverage. Nars is my HG so far (It suits me better than tarte, cle de pau which are both too drying; it beat bobbie brown and laura mercier which fail to cover my circles) . I will try by Terry concealer to see which one is better.

on 11/24/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product over five times and I will most definitely be continuing to purchase it. This is the best concealer ever, incredible for my dry skin doesn't cling to dry patches. I have fair skin and use the lightest shade of this concealer to cover my redness that I have from when I had severe acne. This concealer is amazing as a liquid highlighter, again I use the lightest shade of the lot to highlight with. This product is 100% worth your money. The best thing Nars has ever come out with.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this concealer, which is funny, because at first I was dead set against it. I didn't think the price was fair, and I still don't, hence three stars. On the basis of product alone, I'd give it 5. But the cost is steep and the size is small.

I'm fair, 38, with dry skin. I only use this when I'm on my game with skin care. If I fall off my regimen, touché eclat is more forgiving, imho. It also works better in winter. I could try a different shade for summer but at the price I paid I just use something cheaper when I have more colour 😉.

When I am applying my oils, retinoids and washing with oils, this concealer paired with a small bit of clarins tinted sunscreen, is all I need. I swipe it under my eyes, by the red bits of my nose and dot on some old acne scars. I blend with my fingers and highlight with a becca powder. It lasts all day, blends great and gives me a low to no make up natural look that I love - while still keeping me looking bright and fresh.

on 6/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I have found, but I am still on the hunt for a better one.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe the hype. This concealer is amazing for brightening under eyes. Not cakey or drying. Will buy again and again.

on 4/9/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG concealer. I use it in blemishes and under my eyes. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to wear anything else, I'll just use this to spot conceal.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a hard time sleeping so I have some fairly prominent dark circles, I think this concealer is a God send. I'm on my second or third tube of this particular concealer and I'll continue to repurchase. The formula is quite thick but I don't mind. I need all of the help hiding the bags under my eyes that I could get. It also provides a lit from within kind of glow. If I'm in a rush, I'm able to blend it in with my ring fingers although I find I've had the best results with my Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57.