NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 8/31/2018 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this concealer! I spent a long time researching which concealer would suit my very pale, dry skin and was recommended this one. Unfortunately, it is the worst makeup product I've ever used. The colour is great, very pale and good for highlighting under my eye but it made my makeup cake REALLY bad. I even tried highlighting before my foundation, but got the same result. I tried to persevere, and changed my routine but nothing worked - it just doesn't suit my very dry skin.

The bottle is also really impractical and I had to tap it on a makeup palette to get the last of it out! That's not great for the price you pay, for it.

on 6/26/2018 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have had dark circles for years and they have only got worse with age. Nars Creamy Concealer is the right consistency, not so thin as not to have any pigmentation, not so thick as to not be blendable and settle into my fine lines-unless I overdo it.. I like the colour range-I use Macadamia, but earlier I mixed Ginger and Custard (now wondering what that would taste like, probably pretty good)-I'm glad more companies are realising there are so many WoC who buy makeup and giving us more shades. I'm about an NC30 at present, but get to an NC25 at times and to an NC35 in the height of summer and it matches well and looks very natural. It is buildable, so don't apply it all at once, wait for it to dry and then dab on a little again. Focus on the darkest areas, usually close to the nose. One of my main gripes is that it doesn't stay on all day, probably about 5 or 6 hours, even though I wear it over eye cream and primer. One day, they will be able to fix dark circles, until then, we need concealer.

on 8/23/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's medium closer to high coverage. Very creamy and thick texture but blendable.
A bit too thick for my liking but I think most people would like the high coverage it gives.
Has a beautiful satin finish. I think it's a great concealer, just not my fav.
Although about the color range, Chantilly is too light for me but Vanilla is too pink. I had to mix Chantilly with a darker concealer to conceal the blemishes but it's perfect as a highlight. Wish they would add a warm tone color in between.

on 12/17/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great coverage but is slightly thick and can turn cakey quickly when I use as an under eye concealer. Works fine for red spots on face, still need to pay attention so it doesn't cake. I have uber dry mature skin and this I gave away to my daughter. She enjoys it. Glad it's being put to use.

on 3/28/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer in the lightest colour, Chantilly. The colour is a beautiful pale yellow that covers dark circles under my eyes and offers very full coverage concealing elsewhere. I would highly recommend this product. Sometimes it can get a little dry but my skin is prone in that direction anyway.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GOT THIS IN THE COLOR CHANTILLY WANTED IT IT BRIGHTEN UP MY UNDEREYE,I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE THIS AS OIL PAINT,IT HAS A SHINE,ONCE IT DRIES ON THE SKIN YOU CAN ACTUALLY PEEL OFF THE WHOLE THING WITH YOUR FINGERNAIL LIKE A PIECE OF SOFT PLASTIC LIKE IT ROLLS UP IN A BALL LIKE PAINT DOES,THATS WHY IT IS NOT CREAMY WHATSOEVER,IT CRINKLES UP THE SKIN IT IS ON,IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION.IT DEFINETLY WILL SHOW UP WRINKLES.THE DUPE FOR THIS IS E.L.F. HD LIFTING BRIGHTENER IN YELLOW IT IS THE SAME BUT DONT PEEL OFF.

on 2/25/2016 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I have serious dark circles since I was a teenager. I am always looking for a good under eye concealer that is not drying and has enough coverage. Nars is my HG so far (It suits me better than tarte, cle de pau which are both too drying; it beat bobbie brown and laura mercier which fail to cover my circles) . I will try by Terry concealer to see which one is better.

on 11/24/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product over five times and I will most definitely be continuing to purchase it. This is the best concealer ever, incredible for my dry skin doesn't cling to dry patches. I have fair skin and use the lightest shade of this concealer to cover my redness that I have from when I had severe acne. This concealer is amazing as a liquid highlighter, again I use the lightest shade of the lot to highlight with. This product is 100% worth your money. The best thing Nars has ever come out with.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this concealer, which is funny, because at first I was dead set against it. I didn't think the price was fair, and I still don't, hence three stars. On the basis of product alone, I'd give it 5. But the cost is steep and the size is small.

I'm fair, 38, with dry skin. I only use this when I'm on my game with skin care. If I fall off my regimen, touché eclat is more forgiving, imho. It also works better in winter. I could try a different shade for summer but at the price I paid I just use something cheaper when I have more colour 😉.

When I am applying my oils, retinoids and washing with oils, this concealer paired with a small bit of clarins tinted sunscreen, is all I need. I swipe it under my eyes, by the red bits of my nose and dot on some old acne scars. I blend with my fingers and highlight with a becca powder. It lasts all day, blends great and gives me a low to no make up natural look that I love - while still keeping me looking bright and fresh.

on 6/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I have found, but I am still on the hunt for a better one.