NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/23/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's medium closer to high coverage. Very creamy and thick texture but blendable.
A bit too thick for my liking but I think most people would like the high coverage it gives.
Has a beautiful satin finish. I think it's a great concealer, just not my fav.
Although about the color range, Chantilly is too light for me but Vanilla is too pink. I had to mix Chantilly with a darker concealer to conceal the blemishes but it's perfect as a highlight. Wish they would add a warm tone color in between.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

on 2/1/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have extremely dry undereye area and pretty much everywhere else too, and had initially thought I couldn't wear concealer. There was just nothing that didn't crack into dryness or crease after a couple of hours - sometimes it would look perfectly supple and hydrated initially (trust me I use a good eye cream for this dryness), but as time goes on it always makes me look worse with concealer (I don't even have visible dry lines being still in my mid 20s).

My skin also doesn't agree with even medium coverage foundations, unless it's a particularly good skin day (but light coverage cushion foundations / BB creams work well for me), so I was surprised that i like the NARS radiant creamy concealer at all. It's very creamy, semi opaque, not nearly as fluid as the Urban Decay naked concealer I had been using before. I feel like I prefer to use a few dots of this on my dark circles, and use a round head concealer brush (such as Sephora 57) to carefully stipple them in, without spreading them too much everywhere.

The application ensures that my undereye area is not dry, and it stays that way while I have my makeup on. I'm surprised that this medium high coverage concealer worked so well for my hard-to-cater dry skin, much much better than the very fluid and liquidy Urban Decay naked. Since the coverage is higher, I also don't need to use much on a daily basis, which helps the dry situation. I had tried the maybelline fit me concealer which people claim is a dupe of this, and I had to throw them away. In comparison with Nars, they had no coverage at all and my dark circles were not helped in anyway, so why even bother with that!

My favorite part of this concealer, in comparison to others on the market, is how it does not even need setting with powder (mind you I have extremely dry skin conditions). Once it dries, it really doesn't migrate anywhere for me, nor is it creased or looking cakey after a day out. I reckon that's why my undereye area doesn't crack out of dryness in a few hours, and I'm always glad to find something that I don't need to use powder over.

I am using the color custard for my NC20-25 / YSL B30+- / Nars deauville / Armani 4 skin tone and it's my skin color (I don't like highlighting with concealer) but a tiny bit yellower, but it covers my undereye circles very well seamlessly but is a little bit too dark and yellow for me on the face. I think when I finish this tube I'll get the color honey, which is supposed to be a warm peach tone instead of yellow.

on 12/17/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great coverage but is slightly thick and can turn cakey quickly when I use as an under eye concealer. Works fine for red spots on face, still need to pay attention so it doesn't cake. I have uber dry mature skin and this I gave away to my daughter. She enjoys it. Glad it's being put to use.

on 3/28/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer in the lightest colour, Chantilly. The colour is a beautiful pale yellow that covers dark circles under my eyes and offers very full coverage concealing elsewhere. I would highly recommend this product. Sometimes it can get a little dry but my skin is prone in that direction anyway.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GOT THIS IN THE COLOR CHANTILLY WANTED IT IT BRIGHTEN UP MY UNDEREYE,I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE THIS AS OIL PAINT,IT HAS A SHINE,ONCE IT DRIES ON THE SKIN YOU CAN ACTUALLY PEEL OFF THE WHOLE THING WITH YOUR FINGERNAIL LIKE A PIECE OF SOFT PLASTIC LIKE IT ROLLS UP IN A BALL LIKE PAINT DOES,THATS WHY IT IS NOT CREAMY WHATSOEVER,IT CRINKLES UP THE SKIN IT IS ON,IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION.IT DEFINETLY WILL SHOW UP WRINKLES.THE DUPE FOR THIS IS E.L.F. HD LIFTING BRIGHTENER IN YELLOW IT IS THE SAME BUT DONT PEEL OFF.

on 2/25/2016 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I have serious dark circles since I was a teenager. I am always looking for a good under eye concealer that is not drying and has enough coverage. Nars is my HG so far (It suits me better than tarte, cle de pau which are both too drying; it beat bobbie brown and laura mercier which fail to cover my circles) . I will try by Terry concealer to see which one is better.

on 11/24/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product over five times and I will most definitely be continuing to purchase it. This is the best concealer ever, incredible for my dry skin doesn't cling to dry patches. I have fair skin and use the lightest shade of this concealer to cover my redness that I have from when I had severe acne. This concealer is amazing as a liquid highlighter, again I use the lightest shade of the lot to highlight with. This product is 100% worth your money. The best thing Nars has ever come out with.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this concealer, which is funny, because at first I was dead set against it. I didn't think the price was fair, and I still don't, hence three stars. On the basis of product alone, I'd give it 5. But the cost is steep and the size is small.

I'm fair, 38, with dry skin. I only use this when I'm on my game with skin care. If I fall off my regimen, touché eclat is more forgiving, imho. It also works better in winter. I could try a different shade for summer but at the price I paid I just use something cheaper when I have more colour 😉.

When I am applying my oils, retinoids and washing with oils, this concealer paired with a small bit of clarins tinted sunscreen, is all I need. I swipe it under my eyes, by the red bits of my nose and dot on some old acne scars. I blend with my fingers and highlight with a becca powder. It lasts all day, blends great and gives me a low to no make up natural look that I love - while still keeping me looking bright and fresh.

on 6/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I have found, but I am still on the hunt for a better one.