NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

on 4/2/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tired many concealers over the years and this is one of my all time favourites! It blends really well and is nice a creamy!

on 8/28/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I use this mostly under my eyes and to clean up my brows, but occasionally I will use this to cover spots when I'm not wearing foundation. The coverage is great for undereye dark circles and blemishes, no need to layer this product. It brightens my undereye area a lot and makes my puffy eye bags seem nonexistent. It stays on remarkably well on my oily skin. This blends out like a dream and isn't heavy or cakey. Packaging was beautiful but fingerprints do catch on the rubberized cap. I use the shade Custard (medium 1) and I'm a NC25-30.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I ran out of this concealer I didn't want to buy another one because of the price, but it's just one of those products I can't live without. This is great both for undereye and concealing blemishes. It is full coverage, very blendable, and leaves the most beautiful, natural finish. It will crease a little bit, but nothing too major if you set it and moisturize first. My favourite thing about this concealer is that it doesn't accentuate dry patches at all!

Edit 7/7/16: I'm on my 3rd tubes of vanilla & custard. I am stuck coz I like them both! I like custard for under eye & vanilla for subtle matte highlight. I'm NC20 & sometimes I can get away with using a bit custard under my eyes & a swipe of vanilla down my nose, Laguna to contour my nose, black mascara, & lipgloss (NARS has excellent lippies) & I feel like I'm done if I'm in a hurry or feeling lazy. I normally wear an entire face of makeup but sometimes I feel ill or disinclined to apply N want a natural girl next door glowy look. My skin is pretty bad, not broken out in the least but cursed w a ton of freckles, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation due to hormonal therapy, I'm a mess! But w this concealer I can make my nose seem passable & when I want to get out of my comfort zone I can depend on this concealer or I can also do a full face w it, the possibilities are endless coz I can use vanilla under my eyes too I'm weird I had to own both but you really only need 1 between custard & vanilla they are pretty close. I will keep rebuying til they don't make it anymore & there are NO dupes for this!! Don't get suckered in by any old concealer w a doe foot applicator like Maybelline fit me ugh the packaging might be reminiscent of NARS but similarity ends there. I love NARD RCC! Accept only the original!!! :-) peace out have a nice day!
---
Original review: awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.