NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

on 4/2/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tired many concealers over the years and this is one of my all time favourites! It blends really well and is nice a creamy!

on 8/28/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I use this mostly under my eyes and to clean up my brows, but occasionally I will use this to cover spots when I'm not wearing foundation. The coverage is great for undereye dark circles and blemishes, no need to layer this product. It brightens my undereye area a lot and makes my puffy eye bags seem nonexistent. It stays on remarkably well on my oily skin. This blends out like a dream and isn't heavy or cakey. Packaging was beautiful but fingerprints do catch on the rubberized cap. I use the shade Custard (medium 1) and I'm a NC25-30.

on 8/4/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been looking for a quality concealer to cover blemishes for quite some time, and just let me say this definitely did not meet my expectations.

First off I bought the shade chantilly (I am very fair), and I have combination skin. I have been using the product for about 2 months.

The only pro of this product was that the coverage did last a whole work day for me, and I do work a job where I will be in hot conditions/sweating during the day.

Now the cons.
This concealer looks cakey on my skin, even after blending. It hides any redness pretty well but I don't think it has a very natural finish.
I have also noticed that wherever I put this concealer I will develop a breakout. This is especially true if I put it on to cover a blemish, another one will develop, or the current one will become more irritated/take longer to heal. I have never had this happen before, even with cheaper drug store concealers.

I really wanted to love this concealer, and since its so expensive I tried it for a while, but after seeing the same results over a few weeks I know it's this concealer.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I ran out of this concealer I didn't want to buy another one because of the price, but it's just one of those products I can't live without. This is great both for undereye and concealing blemishes. It is full coverage, very blendable, and leaves the most beautiful, natural finish. It will crease a little bit, but nothing too major if you set it and moisturize first. My favourite thing about this concealer is that it doesn't accentuate dry patches at all!

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! If you have dry under-eyes (dry skin in general), this product will not be your friend. The concealer has a very dry consistency, and is not forgiving if you were to put too much on. It doesn't blend well, and is extremely drying for underneath the eyes. I'm in my early twenties; I don't need a product that creases underneath my eyes, and makes me look older because of the caky creasingness. I've had MUCH better luck finding drugstore concealers that work wonders. Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is creamy, and is a much thinner consistency. I'd recommend that one. Plus, it's way less expensive.

I tried to use this product up by using it as an eyeshadow primer.