NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 11/11/2017 4:10:00 AM

This is my best concealer, and I have re-purchased it many times. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't settle into any fine lines. However, it doesn't cover all of my dark circles - but nothing ever does, so I'm not too mad about it. I apply this under my eyes, and blend it out with a beauty-blender, before setting it with a loose setting powder.

on 11/7/2017 7:40:00 PM

My under eye circles are really bad and I belive Ive tried almost everything out there. Thanks to a girl at Sephora i tried pairing this concealer in Vanilla with a peach corrector fr.o.m. Becca cosmetics and together they work wonders for me. Love this stuff.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my HG concealer. I’ve tried numerous drugstore & high end concealers however they either are cakey, too dry, too oily or crease easily.

This concealer is amazing. The texture is very creamy, opaque & isn’t too thick. It glides on the skin beautifully, I use the Real Techniques Expert Concealer brushes to apply both under my eyes & on any blemishes. I notice if you apply too much product, it can get cakey so I recommend only using a small amount!

I purchased the two shades Vanilla & Chantilly as I wasn’t sure what would suit my fair skin. Vanilla is slightly too pink but I’m able to it use it for red areas or blemishes on my face. Chantilly is a touch too light for my skin tone, so it’s perfect for under eye highlighting. I usually set my under eye area with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder however it doesn’t crease even if I don’t use it.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of the staples in my makeup collection. Vanilla is just a tad too pink for me but the Chantilly is perfect. I 100% would re purchase!

on 11/1/2017 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another failed concealer for my under-eye dark circles. I am very fair so I bought Chantilly and it is too pale for even a pasty faced woman like me. I am of Irish descent and I did not think anything could be too pale and after reading comments about the Vanilla turning orange, I didn't want to chance that. Anyway, too light, almost looks like white grease paint. Texture is not great, seems drying. I really looked forward to this because I LOVE Nars blusher. This concealer for me is a major fail and I will not purchase it again. I consider this to be a waste of a fair amount of money.

on 10/25/2017 9:12:00 PM

I find this concealer pretty cakey and drying. That said, it does offer good coverage.

The formula reminds me of MAC's select cover-up, but the packaging between the two products are super different. I actually prefer the little tube that MAC's select cover up concealer comes in as it's more sanitary than applying concealer with a wand.

In terms of a less expensive dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I know that Maybelline's Fit Me concealer is often touted as being a good option, and I definitely like that concealer but in my opinion, the formulas aren't all that similar. I would say that Maybelline's formula is thinner, easier to blend, more natural looking, and doesn't emphasize my dry skin as much as the Nars RCC.

I won't be repurchasing again.

I prefer Tarte's Shape Tape to conceal my blemishes as it offers much better coverage without looking too cakey. And for my under eyes, I greatly prefer Maybelline's Fit Me concealer.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

This is not a good concealer, especially for the exorbitant price. I have it in Vanilla, which is initially a good match for my skin tone but turns slightly orange a little while after application.

The texture seems fine, but after a few hours it looks pasty, dry, unnatural and unhealthy.

The coverage is mediocre. For the crappy unnatural finish I'd hope it would at least cover reasonably well (since there can be a bit of a trade off) but it fails at that, too.

Bottom line: not worth the money, at all. I have tried a number of drugstore concealers that are superior to this one for natural-looking coverage, for a quarter of the price.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

on 8/23/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's medium closer to high coverage. Very creamy and thick texture but blendable.
A bit too thick for my liking but I think most people would like the high coverage it gives.
Has a beautiful satin finish. I think it's a great concealer, just not my fav.
Although about the color range, Chantilly is too light for me but Vanilla is too pink. I had to mix Chantilly with a darker concealer to conceal the blemishes but it's perfect as a highlight. Wish they would add a warm tone color in between.

on 8/19/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wanted to like it but it creased about the same as drugstore concealers I have used. the colour selection is nice though, it's hard to find fair and yellow based concealers.