NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

So this is a good concealer. I quite like it, despite a few issues with it. For reference: I am really freaking pale- I use the lightest shade, Chantilly. I use this to cover hyperpigmentation from old acne I had on my cheeks. Because I'm so pale, acne scarring tends to look really dark and prove to be difficult to conceal. I do not use this to conceal my undereyes.

The packaging (doe foot applicator) is fine, but it's getting harder to get concealer out of the tube as my tube is starting to run out.

This has great coverage, and the majority of my acne scarring is concealed with this product. I also appreciate the pale shade. While it does match my skin tone, I find that it breaks up and oxidizes throughout the day. This happens with a lot of my makeup, so I don't know if this will happen to everyone who uses the concealer. But if you're prone to having your makeup turn a lil orange and and separate throughout the day, I'd approach this concealer with caution. It isn't terrible like it is with other makeup, but it is kind of a bummer.

on 4/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am in the minority, because so many people love this product. I didn't! I bought it at Macy's during a ten percent off day (I had such fun, and spent much too much money). I got the shade Creme Brulee. Basically, I found this very drying. I like many Nars products but I can't understand all the great reviews. I just need something to cover up my bluish undereye circles which are very pronouced. I don't think anything radiant is great for undereyes. Radiance draws attention, I want to focus attention on something other than my dark circles. In a nutshell, it failed for me. The search goes on.......

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.

I will make a comparison with MAC pro longwear concealer. I don't feel this Nars concealer to give me any hydrating, so it is on the same level as MAC with hydrating thing.
This concealer has a thicker texture than MAC and it can crease more easily on me, and I always set my undereyes with Laura Mericer Secret brightninger powder.
I like to apply my concealer with a brush, but with Nars I have to use my finger to make it crease less on me.

Overall I prefer MAC pro longwear conealer.
It is cheaper than Nars, but Nars has better color selection than MAC.
My foundation won't set nicely on my nose and throughout the day I don't have much foundation on my nose at all. I use MAC prolong wear on my nose and it does fade away slightly, but it is a good looking effect throughout the day on my nose and it sets nicely on my nose too. I use prolong wear as eyeshadow primer too and it works pretty good for that as well.

Pro longwear concealer is hands down the best and thr price is just right too.

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

I use this with my nars sheer glow foundation.
Best concealer I've used for under eyes.
Lightweight and creamy as stated.
Medium/ full coverage which I need, it does wonders.
It's buildable not that you would need to use 2 layers.

I love it