NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.

I will make a comparison with MAC pro longwear concealer. I don't feel this Nars concealer to give me any hydrating, so it is on the same level as MAC with hydrating thing.
This concealer has a thicker texture than MAC and it can crease more easily on me, and I always set my undereyes with Laura Mericer Secret brightninger powder.
I like to apply my concealer with a brush, but with Nars I have to use my finger to make it crease less on me.

Overall I prefer MAC pro longwear conealer.
It is cheaper than Nars, but Nars has better color selection than MAC.
My foundation won't set nicely on my nose and throughout the day I don't have much foundation on my nose at all. I use MAC prolong wear on my nose and it does fade away slightly, but it is a good looking effect throughout the day on my nose and it sets nicely on my nose too. I use prolong wear as eyeshadow primer too and it works pretty good for that as well.

Pro longwear concealer is hands down the best and thr price is just right too.

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 2/28/2017 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

I use this with my nars sheer glow foundation.
Best concealer I've used for under eyes.
Lightweight and creamy as stated.
Medium/ full coverage which I need, it does wonders.
It's buildable not that you would need to use 2 layers.

I love it

on 2/8/2017 8:21:00 PM

I was so put off by the price of this concealer even though the EL one I use is only like $3 cheaper.
I got the mini size as a gift. At first I wasn't conpletely wowed, but this turned into my every day concealer and now a staple product for me.

It's amazing for every day use.

This is why:
*At nc15, which I presently am bc it's winter. I can use the shade vanilla to BOTH conceal my undereye and conceal blemishes. No longer do I need two separate concealers bc my undereye concealer highlights my zits and my zit concealer turns my undereyes yellow. Somehow I can use vanilla as a one stop shop.

*perfect amount of coverage. If I want flawless undereyes for days I am better off with ELDW concealer, Mac studio finish in nw20, benefit erase paste or a similar corrector. Nars rcc doesn't leave my undereyes completely flawless but it DOES COVER my grey circles for the most part, doesn't budge all day, doesn't crease, and doesn't pill while im applying it. It just works. It does exactly what I need it to do. No more no less. And im out the door really quickly.

*matte enough to last all day, but I can see where they got the radiant monomer. This really does just look like skin when it is on

So I will continue to buy this although the price sucks.

This is the best concealer for under eye that l've tried so far, all the other concealer that I use settle on my lines thus making it more noticeable but this one does not which is perfect. I use the vanilla shade the only con about this is that it's expensive. I've tried dupes for this but nothing pass. I have yet to try other high end concealer to compare to this one but for now this is the best for dark under eye concealing. Handsdown!

on 1/24/2017 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a thick concealer that is very opaque. While it covers a lot, on my dry type skin it always ends up looking caked and cracked, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, damp sponge). Additionally, likely due to the dryness of my skin, this can be difficult to blend. I used my entire tube -- which took just over a year, but I don't put it on anything other than a few small acne scars once or twice a week.

If one were to apply this under the eyes, to highlight, or in any way more liberally than me this could last 3 months tops.There is so little product. Only 6 mL. It's crazy.

If you have oily or combo skin I see how this could be lovely, since the coverage is so high and the shades are beautiful. The formula simply is not suited to dry skin.