NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

This is not a good concealer, especially for the exorbitant price. I have it in Vanilla, which is initially a good match for my skin tone but turns slightly orange a little while after application.

The texture seems fine, but after a few hours it looks pasty, dry, unnatural and unhealthy.

The coverage is mediocre. For the crappy unnatural finish I'd hope it would at least cover reasonably well (since there can be a bit of a trade off) but it fails at that, too.

Bottom line: not worth the money, at all. I have tried a number of drugstore concealers that are superior to this one for natural-looking coverage, for a quarter of the price.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

on 8/23/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's medium closer to high coverage. Very creamy and thick texture but blendable.
A bit too thick for my liking but I think most people would like the high coverage it gives.
Has a beautiful satin finish. I think it's a great concealer, just not my fav.
Although about the color range, Chantilly is too light for me but Vanilla is too pink. I had to mix Chantilly with a darker concealer to conceal the blemishes but it's perfect as a highlight. Wish they would add a warm tone color in between.

on 8/19/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wanted to like it but it creased about the same as drugstore concealers I have used. the colour selection is nice though, it's hard to find fair and yellow based concealers.

My shade: vanilla

I've used a few of these over the last few years, but I'm moving on. I've primarily used it to cover increasingly alarming under-eye circles/caverns. And yes, I know there's only so much you can do about a cavern, because shadows. My experiences:

The Cons:
-Hangs out in your fine lines. They had one another; I don't think they were lonely, so why?

-Plugged pores in that area. No one needs clogged pores in a zone they aren't supposed to touch.

-I'm a klutz, and apparently have trouble getting the wand exactly centered over the opening. Result: a really messy tube that spreads the mess around to everything in the vicinity. The packaging is kind of hard to clean, although I'm a fan of windex + microfiber cloth for getting that mess off.

-On both sides of my face, I have some just barely crepy skin (for lack of a better description) under my eyes with a bit of sun damage peeking through. This concealer looks caked on in that area. Honestly, I think that's the only area of my face where this is happening, so could just be my weird lil issue.

The Pros:
-It covers really well.
-The doefoot applicator shape is nice

I'm still going to recommend trying it. Everyone's skin is different, and most of us are using different combinations of moisturizers/primers, etc., so ymmv.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

I really hate this concealer. I have quite wrinkly / creasey under eyes and it just looks HORRIBLE on me when I put it under my eyes. It looks really cakey and very drying and makes my creases VERY noticeable. The only thing I use this for is to highlight my forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin and to be fair it's really good at that although you have to be careful with it calling up on your nose. I use the shade vanilla which is the perfect highlighting shade for me. (I am mac nc20-nc25). Personally I don't think it's worth buying this because the formula really isn't great and you also hardly get any product in the tubey thing. It has worked for some people but for the price definitely try it before you buy it and don't make the same mistake as me and just impulsively buy it and now regret baso all your life choices ://

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.