NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

This is a FANTASTIC product, no doubt about it
So many reasons why but basically
1. Great coverage, I use it as a foundation replacement and it looks amazing even when I have acne, it's crazy good
2. It did not break me out, and when I took my make up off, it even kinda helped my skin

Already re purchased 4 times now
5/5

on 3/1/2019 7:44:00 PM

I have a mixed feeling of this product. It provides enough coverage but doesn't look heavy, which is perfect. At the beginning, it worked all great, but over time, the texture became thicker and dryer, which left streaks under eye area.

on 2/13/2019 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is really good, the price is however a f-ing JOKE, would not repurchase because Of that

on 2/6/2019 1:29:00 PM

The only concealer that i feel my best in. I have tryied others but i always feel like something is missing and that i look less pretty and more dry. This gives the eye area a slight, very pretty glow. Very good coverage too. Not too heavy, not light. I bought it again when i run out despite the hefty price. Love love love

on 11/26/2018 3:34:00 AM

I have been using this stuff for years.
It's one of the few concealers that has been able to cover up my dark under eyes.

I'm an NC15-NC20 and used I got the shade Custard. Unfortunately the colour is a tad bit too dark for my under eyes. I mostly used this to cover up my blemishes or discolouration I have on my face. I liked this product a lot!

It has medium coverage so it covers up my blemishes and redness pretty well. True to its name, this concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It also isn't matte so that's a plus point.

However, I did have a problem with this concealer for under eyes. Not only because of the colour, but also the texture. For some reason, it didn't set smoothly under my eyes and made it look drier than normal.

on 10/23/2018 4:43:00 AM

My HG concealer - I tried a couple of others, including the new Too Faced one, but had to return to this. Nothing else works so well on my blemishes (of which there are many). The coverage is good, it's super easy to blend and, for most pimples, a layer of powder over this means it will last the whole day.

on 10/7/2018 6:38:00 PM

Overall I really like this as an under eye concealer. I dab a few dots under my eye and use my ring finger to blend in before applying my powder foundation. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I also make sure to hydrate my under eyes very well at night before bed as well as in the morning before applying any makeup.

I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin...no issues with this product and I've been using it for a good 2 years or so.

If you're looking for a full coverage luxury concealer, this is the 2nd choice you should be looking at.

Yes. I said it: 2nd choice. I have been using this concealer for about 9 months sometimes switching it up with the Tarte Shape Tape (which I have used for almost 2 years).
I use ol' trusty Nars Translucent Crystal powder to set.

Creasing: Minimal, but still creases upon first application and continues slowly as the day goes on. 3/5
Wear-time: Lasts all day 5/5
Application blended with sponge: Not patchy, medium to slightly full coverage. Not even close to full coverage as Shape Tape 4/5
Price: Could be a little cheaper for what it is, as it offers less product than the Shape Tape 4/5

Overall this is fantastic daily concealer. I have tried a-plenty & for me this creases less than any drugstore concealer (except the age rewind) I used...
BUT this creases more than the Tarte Shape Tape. Has to be said.
I would say go for the Shape Tape if you're looking for full coverage...but otherwise this is a great choice too!

on 8/31/2018 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this concealer! I spent a long time researching which concealer would suit my very pale, dry skin and was recommended this one. Unfortunately, it is the worst makeup product I've ever used. The colour is great, very pale and good for highlighting under my eye but it made my makeup cake REALLY bad. I even tried highlighting before my foundation, but got the same result. I tried to persevere, and changed my routine but nothing worked - it just doesn't suit my very dry skin.

The bottle is also really impractical and I had to tap it on a makeup palette to get the last of it out! That's not great for the price you pay, for it.