NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 12/4/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this concealer a few times now in Custard since it is the only one I have found and tried that covers my under-eye circles and stays put. It does settle in by the end of the day, but the color stays very well. I don't use for any red-spots or blemishes since it is a little too dark for the rest of my face. Maybe another lighter color would work, but it feels too heavy for anywhere other than underneath my eyes.

on 11/11/2015 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this concealer its amazing!! Only issue is the price, paying £22.50 everytime is steep!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

The texture of this concealer beats the texture of all of NARS' old concealers, including the lipstick-style and the duo compact concealers, which I found to be greasy and "thin" in that they didn't provide enough coverage. This new creamy concealer is indeed creamy, and applies easily and offers more coverage while not settling into fine lines under the eyes as much. I'm not crazy about the doe foot applicator but it's a much better product so I'll put up with it. Right now I'm using NARS TM in St. Moritz and use Ginger (otherwise, I use Alaska TM and Custard when I'm lighter).

on 4/24/2013 1:02:00 AM

This is by far the best high end concealer I've ever tried. I am an nc 30, nars Punjab and I got the concealer in custard. I've tried many high end concealers like Laura mercier, Bobbi brown, Mac, I like his creamy they are but they always crease on me. I don't have wrinkles but when I smile and when the weather is humid, the concealer always settles on the lines. This is creamy, easy to blend and yet dries quickly and sets all day. What I like about it as well is that I an use it for concealing my acne scars. It does a pretty good job with that as well.

However, it's just a tad better than my maybelline instant age rewind. It has been my HG for a while. Nars is a tad bit more pigmented because the nars is a bit thicker. I'm also not crazy about the packaging, with a doe foot applicator I'm wondering if I would have a hard time digging for the remaining product after a few months whereas the maybelline, you can see and use every bit of product. I would have to wait till I finish the whole product to see if I can see pass this problem before I repurchase.

But overall, I really think nars has got itself a winner because it is by far the best high end concealer I've tried for my oily combo skin.

Only had this 2 weeks but I'm already impressed. They're not kidding when they called this stuff creamy, its like partway between a cream and a liquid. I've been wearing Ginger which I thought was a bit light but actually works really well for my under eye area. You only need a couple of dabs of this stuff for it to work its magic. I would say this is medium coverage. When this is placed on blemishes, it is amazing, I had two lovely red zits on my nose which it hid and I actually forgot I even had them until I took my makeup off! I think this looks lovely and natural and it blends extremely well with the NARS tinted moisturizer. Looks even more amazing when used over the top of BB corrector (I have hereditary dark circles). I've been on nights this week and I've had a ton of people ask me how I still look fresh and awake at 4am, after running around like a madwoman. Well, this is the secret (and sleeping all day!) I used to use BB concealer but I'm not so sure I'll go back after trying this. This could be it-the much sought-after HG...