NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 12/4/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this concealer a few times now in Custard since it is the only one I have found and tried that covers my under-eye circles and stays put. It does settle in by the end of the day, but the color stays very well. I don't use for any red-spots or blemishes since it is a little too dark for the rest of my face. Maybe another lighter color would work, but it feels too heavy for anywhere other than underneath my eyes.

on 11/11/2015 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this concealer its amazing!! Only issue is the price, paying £22.50 everytime is steep!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

Edit 7/7/16: I'm on my 3rd tubes of vanilla & custard. I am stuck coz I like them both! I like custard for under eye & vanilla for subtle matte highlight. I'm NC20 & sometimes I can get away with using a bit custard under my eyes & a swipe of vanilla down my nose, Laguna to contour my nose, black mascara, & lipgloss (NARS has excellent lippies) & I feel like I'm done if I'm in a hurry or feeling lazy. I normally wear an entire face of makeup but sometimes I feel ill or disinclined to apply N want a natural girl next door glowy look. My skin is pretty bad, not broken out in the least but cursed w a ton of freckles, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation due to hormonal therapy, I'm a mess! But w this concealer I can make my nose seem passable & when I want to get out of my comfort zone I can depend on this concealer or I can also do a full face w it, the possibilities are endless coz I can use vanilla under my eyes too I'm weird I had to own both but you really only need 1 between custard & vanilla they are pretty close. I will keep rebuying til they don't make it anymore & there are NO dupes for this!! Don't get suckered in by any old concealer w a doe foot applicator like Maybelline fit me ugh the packaging might be reminiscent of NARS but similarity ends there. I love NARD RCC! Accept only the original!!! :-) peace out have a nice day!
---
Original review: awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)

on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

The texture of this concealer beats the texture of all of NARS' old concealers, including the lipstick-style and the duo compact concealers, which I found to be greasy and "thin" in that they didn't provide enough coverage. This new creamy concealer is indeed creamy, and applies easily and offers more coverage while not settling into fine lines under the eyes as much. I'm not crazy about the doe foot applicator but it's a much better product so I'll put up with it. Right now I'm using NARS TM in St. Moritz and use Ginger (otherwise, I use Alaska TM and Custard when I'm lighter).

on 4/24/2013 1:02:00 AM

This is by far the best high end concealer I've ever tried. I am an nc 30, nars Punjab and I got the concealer in custard. I've tried many high end concealers like Laura mercier, Bobbi brown, Mac, I like his creamy they are but they always crease on me. I don't have wrinkles but when I smile and when the weather is humid, the concealer always settles on the lines. This is creamy, easy to blend and yet dries quickly and sets all day. What I like about it as well is that I an use it for concealing my acne scars. It does a pretty good job with that as well.

However, it's just a tad better than my maybelline instant age rewind. It has been my HG for a while. Nars is a tad bit more pigmented because the nars is a bit thicker. I'm also not crazy about the packaging, with a doe foot applicator I'm wondering if I would have a hard time digging for the remaining product after a few months whereas the maybelline, you can see and use every bit of product. I would have to wait till I finish the whole product to see if I can see pass this problem before I repurchase.

But overall, I really think nars has got itself a winner because it is by far the best high end concealer I've tried for my oily combo skin.