NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

This is so thick and hard to spread for dryer skin under the eyes. It accentuates and settles in fine lines for me and just isn't a great look on my 37yo self. There are so many colors to choose from which is a plus and you only need a small amount so I can see this lasting a while if it works for you.

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

I really want to love this product but NARS radiant concealer cracks and settles in my fine lines. Make them look deep lines.
I definitely brightens however doesn't suit me. Can use it to hide scar, spots.
Expensive product, convineint packaging.

on 5/10/2016 5:46:00 AM

I found the product to thick and didn't set into the skin well. I prefer natural finish concealers and this is definitely not one of them. I am not sure why this is highly recommended by the media. If you prefer the natural look then do not get this one.

on 12/4/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this concealer a few times now in Custard since it is the only one I have found and tried that covers my under-eye circles and stays put. It does settle in by the end of the day, but the color stays very well. I don't use for any red-spots or blemishes since it is a little too dark for the rest of my face. Maybe another lighter color would work, but it feels too heavy for anywhere other than underneath my eyes.

on 11/11/2015 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this concealer its amazing!! Only issue is the price, paying £22.50 everytime is steep!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

Edit 7/7/16: I'm on my 3rd tubes of vanilla & custard. I am stuck coz I like them both! I like custard for under eye & vanilla for subtle matte highlight. I'm NC20 & sometimes I can get away with using a bit custard under my eyes & a swipe of vanilla down my nose, Laguna to contour my nose, black mascara, & lipgloss (NARS has excellent lippies) & I feel like I'm done if I'm in a hurry or feeling lazy. I normally wear an entire face of makeup but sometimes I feel ill or disinclined to apply N want a natural girl next door glowy look. My skin is pretty bad, not broken out in the least but cursed w a ton of freckles, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation due to hormonal therapy, I'm a mess! But w this concealer I can make my nose seem passable & when I want to get out of my comfort zone I can depend on this concealer or I can also do a full face w it, the possibilities are endless coz I can use vanilla under my eyes too I'm weird I had to own both but you really only need 1 between custard & vanilla they are pretty close. I will keep rebuying til they don't make it anymore & there are NO dupes for this!! Don't get suckered in by any old concealer w a doe foot applicator like Maybelline fit me ugh the packaging might be reminiscent of NARS but similarity ends there. I love NARD RCC! Accept only the original!!! :-) peace out have a nice day!
---
Original review: awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)