NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 5/10/2016 5:46:00 AM

I found the product to thick and didn't set into the skin well. I prefer natural finish concealers and this is definitely not one of them. I am not sure why this is highly recommended by the media. If you prefer the natural look then do not get this one.

on 12/4/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this concealer a few times now in Custard since it is the only one I have found and tried that covers my under-eye circles and stays put. It does settle in by the end of the day, but the color stays very well. I don't use for any red-spots or blemishes since it is a little too dark for the rest of my face. Maybe another lighter color would work, but it feels too heavy for anywhere other than underneath my eyes.

on 11/11/2015 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this concealer its amazing!! Only issue is the price, paying £22.50 everytime is steep!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! If you have dry under-eyes (dry skin in general), this product will not be your friend. The concealer has a very dry consistency, and is not forgiving if you were to put too much on. It doesn't blend well, and is extremely drying for underneath the eyes. I'm in my early twenties; I don't need a product that creases underneath my eyes, and makes me look older because of the caky creasingness. I've had MUCH better luck finding drugstore concealers that work wonders. Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is creamy, and is a much thinner consistency. I'd recommend that one. Plus, it's way less expensive.

I tried to use this product up by using it as an eyeshadow primer.

The actual concealer is pretty good. It still creases but not horribly. I don't think it's much better than Collection Lasting Perfection concealer though. If you're in the UK, it'll be much much cheaper than the Nars concealer. If you're in the US like I am, you can buy the Collection concealer on ebay for half the price of the Nars one. It works just as well, but Nars does offer a larger color selection. I absolutely HATE the packaging, and I won't repurchase this because of that. It always creates this suction/vacuum that causes a lot of concealer to ooze out when I put the applicator back in the tube. Even when I'm careful it still happens. It's a waste of time to try and push the concealer back in the tube because more ends up oozing out. 1/4 of the concealer I paid for has been wasted because it oozes out and you can't put it back in the tube and you can't store it for future use because it dries up so fast. If they changed the packaging to a squeeze tube like the MUFE one I'd repurchase.

on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.

on 1/27/2014 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good concealer - pigmented, quite easy to blend, dries down to a nice matte that doesn't budge. However because of the high pigmentation, if you don't get an exact colour match, it's not very forgiving. I'm the depth of Vanilla, however this pulls *so* pink on my neutral/yellow undertone skin that I can't even really use it! The next two colours above Vanilla are so strange - one (honey) is very orange-peach and one (custard) is very yellow and too dark for me. I refuse to buy two $35 concealers just to get a colour match!! I'm sure if I mixed custard and vanilla it would be perfect but that's just ridiculous. I can't say that I love this more than my trusty mac studio finish in the pot. I would suggest getting a sample of this and trying it at home before you make a purchase. I'm not very impressed that anyone below a NC25 can't get a colour match in this line.