NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 4/19/2018 5:10:00 PM

I don't get the hype around this product. I have bought and returned it, in several colors, about four times!! Probably because I just can't find anything else that meets my needs, and this one keeps getting recommended! I am very fair, Mont Blanc in Nars' Sheer Glow foundation ( which is neither sheer or glowy!). I have tried the Vanilla, the Chantilly, and the new Creme Brulee because it was supposed to be pinker. The Chantilly was white, the Vanilla had no pink in it, just a greyish yellow, and the Creme Brulee left peachy residue around the inside of my nose and was all around too dark. And that is just the colors. I don't find the formula to be radiant at all! It has light coverage that creased into lines beneath my eyes before I even had any! It looked more dry than radiant to me! I had high hopes for the Creme Brulee, thinking that I would finally find a concealer with a fair, cool undertone that was hydrating and glowy. NOT, will have to keep looking. Again I don't get all the hype. This is just another Nars product, like the Sheer Glow foundation, that is misnamed. At least the foundation was the color described, I can't say the same for the concealer. Any suggestions would be helpful. BTW, I wear Bobbi Brown's Extra Light Bisque corrector under all my concealers, that is how dark my circles are! But her concealers are not cool or hydrating enough either.

on 4/14/2018 7:00:00 AM

Had 2 tubes of this stuff I love the formula and how creamy it is I understand the hype around this product. Downsides include the price which is between £22-£25 which is expensive!! Also the applicator makes it hard to get the last bits of product out of the glass tube which is annoying for me.

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

on 4/3/2018 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got so happy when I swatched it at sephora! It actually seemed to be a light enough shade for me, no yellow ondertone more neutral /pink, I bought it in shade:chantilly. I rarely find shades that matches me.

In swedish kronor it is 350:- maybe about 35 dollars, expensive, but it is a more luxury brand.

Personally I love the packeging, I think its luxury enough for the price, but the black top easely gets dirty, and I can't be bothered to keep it neat and clean. It feels quite heavy and the glass component looks pretty, it has pracitical applicator with a doe foot.

It creeses less than other concealers I have tried, but its not perfect, the bes t yet for me :) right now om setting it with nars translucent powder in crystal with an eco tools brush. I blend it out with a damp beaty blender, i prefer the little small green one. I have to play around with different methods and see what works better/worse. Right now Im happy with it, a little does go a long way, and also great coverage in my opinion comparing to other concealers I have tried.

My skin is wery drie so even the eye area can get really flake and irritadet, I even covered up a wound with this and it worked fine. DOsent irritate my eyes. I cant use it as an eye primer, I havent find one concealer that wokred for me like that so nothing strange for me, I use eye primer instead, I got hooded eyes.. I Do have wrinkles under my eye, I rccomend using pandas dream cool eye stick underneath. Its just an all trough good experience with this product!

on 4/1/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looks slamming in pics on a night out. Only accentuates my fine lines a little bit.

on 3/24/2018 5:58:00 PM

Love this concealer.

Despite its claims to be radiant and creamy i dont think it is immensely in either department.

Its very medium coverage. And i can find it slightly to stiff to apply and i cant get a bit of creasing and dryness

Those are the one flaws, because this is a really good concealer neverless. It covers my dark circles and makes my undereye area look a but brighter. I also find that the product runs out very quick and i hate when i get to the end of it.

But i love this concealer because it always holds up on my skin. It never fades or budges and it covers.

on 3/23/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

After spending the coin on concealers I never ended up liking, I thought I should pick this up. I bought ginger which is described as medium with golden undertones but I would say it’s an un-neutral mix of golden and pink, maybe like a peach undertones. I have olive tan skin and this colour blends in seamlessly, he formula is amazing in coverage an the natural almost luminous finish it gives. It sets well with the minimum amount of creasing (most concealers make me crease like crazy) and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s very easy to blend but if you’re using a beauty blender you should know it’s gonna EAT the concealer. I suggest blending with your fingers first to spread the product evenly and then going over with a few taps from the Beauty blender, this is how you get max coverage with minimum amount of product.
It doesn’t break me out, it doesn’t slip and slide on my oily combination skin. In gives amazing coverage for hyper pigmentation even when I don’t use a corrector and ugh I just love it.
I don’t care for the price because it is worth it and lasts a long time I don’t care spending around 39$ for a concealer that gets the job done because I’m paying for the ingredients, formula, luxe packaging... I would highly recommend for all skin types and I there is no way you can’t find the right shade-I can choose between 4 different shades for undereye+cc+face shade (ginger, macademia, sucre d’orge and caramel) and not one. Keep coming up with more shades nars 👏🏽

I bought this concealer because it is considered the best concealer around for dark circles... I have fair-medium skin and I bought the Vanilla tone, which was the one recommended by the Sephora SA.

Well, I have very dark circles and very dry under eye area. So, regarding this concealer:

PROS:
- Very moisturizing, does not make the under eye area feel dry
- Full coverage

CONS:
- It is very thick and oily
- IT CREASES LIKE HELL. Even with a good translucent powder , it still creases, because it has a VERY thick formula.
- Color is too off - Vanilla is definitely not my tone but Honey looks too yellowish for me
- ridiculous packaging - 100% waste! How am I going to use the concealer to the last drop with this packaging? It's too expensive for so much waste!
- Too expensive, can't get the vibe

Anyway, it's a good concealer because it's not dry and it gives full coverage, but it's definitely not good for the under eye area. Because it's too thick, it creases a lot. And the packaging is horrible, we can't use the concealer to the last drop. I'm definitely NOT buying another one.

on 2/27/2018 12:16:00 PM

I loved this product when I first applied it to my client, then 1 hour later it was creasing : ( the coverage is perfect but even with powdering the under eye area I had problems with this foundation.
Save your money, I prefer Mac and viseart concealors

on 2/23/2018 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It has absolutely no lasting power at all. I wore it for a few hours, inside a temperature controlled building and didn’t sweat or strain at all. It’s such an expensive and over rated disappointment of a product.