NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 4/24/2017 12:37:00 AM

Full coverage, easy to blend out and if you set it right away with a powder it doesn't crease throughout the day. Brightens under the eyes and looks so fresh. A little goes a long way so don't sit there and layer it because it could look heavy real fast. I find it blends out best with a slightly damp beauty blender. Love it! Very excited to try their new concealer in the pot.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A great concealer. Full coverage without bunching under the eyes. Best applied with a beauty sponge and set with a powder.

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

So this is a good concealer. I quite like it, despite a few issues with it. For reference: I am really freaking pale- I use the lightest shade, Chantilly. I use this to cover hyperpigmentation from old acne I had on my cheeks. Because I'm so pale, acne scarring tends to look really dark and prove to be difficult to conceal. I do not use this to conceal my undereyes.

The packaging (doe foot applicator) is fine, but it's getting harder to get concealer out of the tube as my tube is starting to run out.

This has great coverage, and the majority of my acne scarring is concealed with this product. I also appreciate the pale shade. While it does match my skin tone, I find that it breaks up and oxidizes throughout the day. This happens with a lot of my makeup, so I don't know if this will happen to everyone who uses the concealer. But if you're prone to having your makeup turn a lil orange and and separate throughout the day, I'd approach this concealer with caution. It isn't terrible like it is with other makeup, but it is kind of a bummer.

on 4/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am in the minority, because so many people love this product. I didn't! I bought it at Macy's during a ten percent off day (I had such fun, and spent much too much money). I got the shade Creme Brulee. Basically, I found this very drying. I like many Nars products but I can't understand all the great reviews. I just need something to cover up my bluish undereye circles which are very pronouced. I don't think anything radiant is great for undereyes. Radiance draws attention, I want to focus attention on something other than my dark circles. In a nutshell, it failed for me. The search goes on.......

After seeing everyone raving about this, I decided to give it a try. And I must confess that I think this is WAY too overhyped.
It's thick, but it blends well, and has a decent coverage. But let me tell you... it creases like crazy under my eyes, even with layers and layers of setting powder. and it's $30!! I liked my NYX HD concealer way more, and it was only $5.
Decent, but wouldn't repurchase.

on 4/3/2017 11:46:00 PM

~Things i loved about product
Covers under eye circles
Blends perfect with MAC brush 286
Doesn't crease under my eyes.
It covers blemishes.

~Things i dislike about product
beauty blender sheers it out to much.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this so far! The maybelkine version was good but burned my skin. This is def worth the extra $

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.