NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the name implies this concealer is very creamy as well as super thick and opaque. It covers dark circles like a dream and the lightest shade highlights my face so well without looking like a complete white cast. Due to it's formula it blends out super easy with a damp sponge. I usually break up on my nose since I get super oily there first but with this everything stays put. While expensive this concealer is so worth it.

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

on 7/18/2017 5:17:00 PM

After using so many concealers I have to say this is still my favourite. I find it is the only thing that covers my dark circles (hereditary - so dark) without drying out my under eye. The texture is creamy and mousse like. It applies smoothly and evenly without any patches or loss in pigmentation. When I use this I apply with applicator and blend with my finger, before smoothing out with a damp sponge. I find this wastes less product and keeps the product on the skin. I then set with a translucent loose powder and sponge. This lasts all day and I never look tired (due to my dark circles) at the end of the day. I also do not need any corrector with this as it has a very slight peach hue. Love it.

If i had to say something negative, it would be the packaging. I generally do not like doe foot applicators as they are unhygienic and dry up the product very easily. Also I find it leaves alot of the product around the edges, for at this price I would like to get to. I tend to run out after only one to two months of every day use and I don't find this to be the case with other concealers. I would much prefer a squeeze tube like the Stila concealer which has a thin pin point tip, allowing for less wastage and precision application.

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness