NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

on 8/19/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a decent product. A good one even if you can make it work for you. The coverage is good, it definitely is radiant. But it has a tendency to emphasize lines and make your under eyes look dry. I find that when my skin is in a good condition, i.e., hydrated and flake-free, this works beautifully. But if your undereyes are dry, this will magnify it and make it look worse. And please don't apply it like youtubers and do those huge triangles. That's a recipe for caking and creasing. Work your way up with thin layers. This is quite pigmented, you probably need less than you think you do. I apply this only after I prime my undereyes. I blend it carefully and set it with the RCMA no color powder. You have to work fast since this concealer sets quite fast. Don't set it with powder before you've blended away any creasing. This works quite well on acne scarring. I found that it didn't hide my active acne completely. I also use this on my no-foundation days. I just dab this under my eyes, around the nose, chin, the center of my forehead and sometimes cheeks if I have redness from scarring and blend it out with my beauty blender. It looks very natural. I don't hate this product, I've even purchased this 3 times. But I would probably explore other concealers after I use mine up.

Update: Okay I've changed my mind. I ventured out and tried some other cult favorite concealers and all of them performed worse than the Nars one. Or maybe its because my skin is behaving quite well these days. I'm on tazorac right now and once the drying and flaking phase was over, it inexplicably started making my skin oily (I'm not complaining! My skin was like the Sahara desert). This glides on smoothly and is perfect for those no-makeup makeup days. I'm sticking to this one until something so phenomenal comes along that it blows this one out of the water.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the name implies this concealer is very creamy as well as super thick and opaque. It covers dark circles like a dream and the lightest shade highlights my face so well without looking like a complete white cast. Due to it's formula it blends out super easy with a damp sponge. I usually break up on my nose since I get super oily there first but with this everything stays put. While expensive this concealer is so worth it.

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

on 7/18/2017 5:17:00 PM

After using so many concealers I have to say this is still my favourite. I find it is the only thing that covers my dark circles (hereditary - so dark) without drying out my under eye. The texture is creamy and mousse like. It applies smoothly and evenly without any patches or loss in pigmentation. When I use this I apply with applicator and blend with my finger, before smoothing out with a damp sponge. I find this wastes less product and keeps the product on the skin. I then set with a translucent loose powder and sponge. This lasts all day and I never look tired (due to my dark circles) at the end of the day. I also do not need any corrector with this as it has a very slight peach hue. Love it.

If i had to say something negative, it would be the packaging. I generally do not like doe foot applicators as they are unhygienic and dry up the product very easily. Also I find it leaves alot of the product around the edges, for at this price I would like to get to. I tend to run out after only one to two months of every day use and I don't find this to be the case with other concealers. I would much prefer a squeeze tube like the Stila concealer which has a thin pin point tip, allowing for less wastage and precision application.

on 7/11/2017 11:35:00 AM

For my light/medium skin and yellow undertones- I purchase this concealer in Custurd. I like it because the coverage is excellent on my blemished areas AND it doesn't eventually dry out and flake off on my dry skin! My biggest complaint is torn between the packaging and how much you actually get for the money. If it was in a pod or even a squeezable tube you would get more from it and get to use your own concealer brush and would be able to clean your brush! I also like to apply this under my eyes after my primer and color combating concealers. I would suggest the Maybelline Age Rewind as a drugstore dupe for this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!