NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I have seen/read many reviews on this. Though some said this is a great concealer, yet there were several others who said that this product is 'over-hyped' due to its high price tag when compare to the actual quality it performs.

However.... to me, this product is TOTALLY worth the hype! The full name of this concealer proves it all; "Radiant" , "Creamy" , "Concealer". It does its job perfectly! It conceals my dark circles and does not crease due to its creamy formula.

I saw some Youtubers said that the "NYX HD concealer" is a dupe to this, and I am strongly disagree. NYX HD had a matte-finish which eventually creased my under eyes, and made it looked patchy. While this NARS one does not.

I'm happy that I made the right decision to purchase it, even though I was skeptical for so long!

BTW, I'm Thai and I wear in the shade "Custard".

I first used this concealer with a full face of foundation, & truthfully didn't care for it. It just didn't wow me, especially for the price. It sat in my collection for awhile- and I decided to try it out with a more natural face. Some days, I like to look more natural (though I love full out glam most days ❤️) I honestly had troubles finding a concealer that didn't look obvious under my eyes. My skin is clear, and I have tiny under eye circles- but I have blue veins under each of my eyes. I've had them for years, and they have always made me self conscious- they're easily covered with a full face of makeup. This is the only concealer that looks flawless under my eyes. It brightens, covers the blue veins & just looks beautiful. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. Considering no laser place I've gone to will zap these veins (they're to close to my eyes) I'm really happy with how this looks :) not sure why this doesn't work with any of my foundations - but I'm not complaining.

on 12/8/2017 2:33:00 PM

This product is kind of pricey for a concealer, sure - but a tube also lasts me about a year, so it ends up being a really good value. I use Chantilly, which is a great match for my pale NW15 skin. It doesn't cover my under-eye circles but they are the dreaded genetic shiner variety and quite honestly nothing will cover those. I use it for an all around concealer/brightener, and it has a nice texture that looks natural.

NARS is cruelty free, although they've just expanded into the Chinese market which requires animal testing - so I'm not sure that they will be able to retain that distinction for much longer.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have no idea what took me so long to try this - might be because I have been using another NARS concealer (soft matte). As the air gets dryer this Fall, I was looking for something more creamy in texture. I'm using it in Creme Brulee, and it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I know others often use this as a highlighter, so they go one shade or two lighter, but I am looking to truly conceal and wanted a match that would blend into my skin. I like the texture and haven't found it drying. This is my new go-to.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this concealer! It is by far my favorite concealer ever. It's very hydrating, pigmented (but not caky), and radiant. When you apply under your eyes it really brighten up the skin. Never found anything like this before.

Plus: didn't break me out. Because I have ace-prone skin, I tend to avoid moisterizing concealers. But this is the best.

on 11/7/2017 7:40:00 PM

My under eye circles are really bad and I belive Ive tried almost everything out there. Thanks to a girl at Sephora i tried pairing this concealer in Vanilla with a peach corrector fr.o.m. Becca cosmetics and together they work wonders for me. Love this stuff.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my HG concealer. I’ve tried numerous drugstore & high end concealers however they either are cakey, too dry, too oily or crease easily.

This concealer is amazing. The texture is very creamy, opaque & isn’t too thick. It glides on the skin beautifully, I use the Real Techniques Expert Concealer brushes to apply both under my eyes & on any blemishes. I notice if you apply too much product, it can get cakey so I recommend only using a small amount!

I purchased the two shades Vanilla & Chantilly as I wasn’t sure what would suit my fair skin. Vanilla is slightly too pink but I’m able to it use it for red areas or blemishes on my face. Chantilly is a touch too light for my skin tone, so it’s perfect for under eye highlighting. I usually set my under eye area with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder however it doesn’t crease even if I don’t use it.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of the staples in my makeup collection. Vanilla is just a tad too pink for me but the Chantilly is perfect. I 100% would re purchase!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.