NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite high end concealer! Easy to blend, full coverage, not creasing on my undereye, last all day! I love it so much.. The only downside is just it's quite pricey.. But I think it's totally worth it!

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 5/23/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I love the texture smooth and blendable. I've also noticed that you can increase the coverage by allowing the product to get a little tacky before blending it out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the doe foot applicator makes applying product easy. For reference, I'm NC50 and I have the shade caramel.  I set it with a yellow powder after application to prevent it from creasing and budging. I use it to highlight and I'm thinking of getting the darkest shade for contour. The price is rather steep, $30 for a full size a 0.22/6ml tube.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this concealer- It has really good coverage for my dark circles and with some colour correcting it all but gets rid of them, score! I have combo skin and my undereye area had always been a pain for me- I have some dry skin and some oily patches there, but I didn't find it dried out my skin much at all. I've tried quite a few concealers and I've always had a pretty big problem with creasing and smudging even with baking and setting, but I've had 0 problems with this one. I think going a bit higher end worked out.

I got the shade Chantilly hoping it would be a tad lighter than my skin for highlighting a little, but if you're very pale like I am the shade is basically a skin match. I can't complain too much though, now I use it for covering imperfections and the occasional spot and I think I prefer using it like this and highlighting with something else.

on 4/24/2017 12:37:00 AM

Full coverage, easy to blend out and if you set it right away with a powder it doesn't crease throughout the day. Brightens under the eyes and looks so fresh. A little goes a long way so don't sit there and layer it because it could look heavy real fast. I find it blends out best with a slightly damp beauty blender. Love it! Very excited to try their new concealer in the pot.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A great concealer. Full coverage without bunching under the eyes. Best applied with a beauty sponge and set with a powder.