NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/31/2018 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this concealer! I spent a long time researching which concealer would suit my very pale, dry skin and was recommended this one. Unfortunately, it is the worst makeup product I've ever used. The colour is great, very pale and good for highlighting under my eye but it made my makeup cake REALLY bad. I even tried highlighting before my foundation, but got the same result. I tried to persevere, and changed my routine but nothing worked - it just doesn't suit my very dry skin.

The bottle is also really impractical and I had to tap it on a makeup palette to get the last of it out! That's not great for the price you pay, for it.

on 11/1/2017 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another failed concealer for my under-eye dark circles. I am very fair so I bought Chantilly and it is too pale for even a pasty faced woman like me. I am of Irish descent and I did not think anything could be too pale and after reading comments about the Vanilla turning orange, I didn't want to chance that. Anyway, too light, almost looks like white grease paint. Texture is not great, seems drying. I really looked forward to this because I LOVE Nars blusher. This concealer for me is a major fail and I will not purchase it again. I consider this to be a waste of a fair amount of money.

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

So I never actually bought this but got one of the ladies in Space NK to put some on me. I hated it! Radiant and creamy? More like thick and heavy. I left it on to see what it was like in different lighting. A few hours later I looked in the mirror and my undereyes where all crepey! I mean it was all dry and you could see so many lines and I normaly have oily skin issues on my T-zone.

The lighter colours in the range aren't that great either. Chantilly is the palest and leans yellow and Vanilla is darkerer and leans more pink. Vanilla seemed to match my skin colour the best (cool tone leaning a bit neutral, NW20).

Not worth the £22.50 price tag. There's way more concealers out there that do a better job. I've been trying out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (15 - Fair) recently. It's supposedly a dupe for NARS but bizarrely the Maybelline one is much better! Much more smooth and creamy and never left my skin all crepey and dry.

I sorta feel bad writing a review on a product I never actually bought but just wanted to warn others to definitely try before you buy. It may well work better for you than it did for me.

The lightest shade is still too dark for my fair skin... too bad because everyone with medium to deep skin tones rave about this one. I find MAC pro longwear and Estee Lauder the best formulas for my needs and also fits my colouring.

on 3/28/2016 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Creases badly and I don't have many fine lines or wrinkles. No matter what powder I used to set it, it creases and makes my eyeliner smudge more easily. I don't use this on blemishes , just under the eyes, because it clogs my pores a little, however I have found maybellines fit me to be comparable without the creasing. Won't repurchase.

Biggest mistake purchasing this, I put it on this morning with a beauty blender and set it with abv banana powder and in an hour it was creasing like crazy and I looked exhausted and old, I'll stick to Mac longwear if I want a high end concealer

on 6/15/2015 5:28:00 PM

This is a highly silicone, powdery concealer which will settle into your fine lines. Ok if you are completely lineless but otherwise this looks way too drying. Also its useless on anywhere else on the face except for under the eyes. Revlon color stay is much better. I don't know why the raves about this, but honestly, this is such a ho-hum product. I don't recommend this under any circumstance.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I did not like this concealer at all. First off, the colour selection is extremely limited, and with such high coverage, it becomes extremely obvious when the colour doesn't match.

Secondly, I found this concealer to be extremely drying. It looked thick and cakey wherever I put it, no matter how little I used. Definitely not appropriate for under-eye usage, and would only recommend to people who need extreme coverage and don't mind looking very made up.

Still, there are better concealers out there, for less.