NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 11/1/2017 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another failed concealer for my under-eye dark circles. I am very fair so I bought Chantilly and it is too pale for even a pasty faced woman like me. I am of Irish descent and I did not think anything could be too pale and after reading comments about the Vanilla turning orange, I didn't want to chance that. Anyway, too light, almost looks like white grease paint. Texture is not great, seems drying. I really looked forward to this because I LOVE Nars blusher. This concealer for me is a major fail and I will not purchase it again. I consider this to be a waste of a fair amount of money.

Where do I start with this concealer.....firstly do NOT use this on rosacea dry skin, my skin looks flaky, dry and not natural with this concealer on. I thought it would be great to be able to cover up the red dry patches I have next to my nose but bad bad idea, this made it worse. Plus the shades are very funny, chantilly is way to light and vanilla way to pink. I think I'll have to stick to an all over foundation from now on as unfortunately no concealer seems to help me. I saw rave reviews about this so bit the bullet and bought it. Please if you have skin like mine don't get sucked in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow. Here I go hating on yet another product that gets rave reviews from almost everyone on the Internet! :( I really wanted to love this product...I really did. However, it made my undereye area look super crepey, regardless of my application technique. I didn't feel right throwing out such a pricey product, so I decided to try it on my jawline and cheeks to cover some old discolorations. Bad idea: it accentuated my pores and broke me out all 3 times I wore it on my face. :( Extremely disappointed.

The only good thing to come out of this concealer: I ended up trying and LOVING Maybelline Fit Me concealer after hearing that it was a dupe for this one! The Maybelline Fit Me is so much more affordable, makes my undereye area look smooth, and I can use it to cover discolorations on the rest of my face without breaking out! What's more, Fit Me shade 120 matches my skintone far better than Nars Radiant Creamy Vanilla.

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

I honestly didn't like this concealer one bit. I had such high hopes after seeing all the beauty gurus on YouTube use them along with all the reviews I've read. All I can say is it definitely was not for me, as it creased and sank into my lines like crazy!!! I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror at lunch time, it was mind blowing how much it did not agree with me.

i hated this. i was looking for a concealer that wouldn't cake on my dry skin, and after all the positive stuff i heard about it i thought i'd try it. soooo disappointed. it was incredibly dry. not buying again. my fit me concealer is better that nars.

So I never actually bought this but got one of the ladies in Space NK to put some on me. I hated it! Radiant and creamy? More like thick and heavy. I left it on to see what it was like in different lighting. A few hours later I looked in the mirror and my undereyes where all crepey! I mean it was all dry and you could see so many lines and I normaly have oily skin issues on my T-zone.

The lighter colours in the range aren't that great either. Chantilly is the palest and leans yellow and Vanilla is darkerer and leans more pink. Vanilla seemed to match my skin colour the best (cool tone leaning a bit neutral, NW20).

Not worth the £22.50 price tag. There's way more concealers out there that do a better job. I've been trying out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (15 - Fair) recently. It's supposedly a dupe for NARS but bizarrely the Maybelline one is much better! Much more smooth and creamy and never left my skin all crepey and dry.

I sorta feel bad writing a review on a product I never actually bought but just wanted to warn others to definitely try before you buy. It may well work better for you than it did for me.

on 9/4/2016 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer made my under eyes itchy and swollen. Very swollen my parents were worried. I always used urban decay naked and its amazing. Soo natural and doesnt crease. This nars one creases like crazy. Even before it made me swollen i was thinking to return it because it was creasing so bad. I will just stick to urban decay.

on 6/13/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a while to jump on this bandwagon, but when I saw that Sephora carried mini/travel size versions of these I decided to give it a whirl. Good thing I didn't take the plunge and purchase the full size because my skin does not like this product.

When I first purchased and tried this, I kind of was ok with it. To me it seemed like a dupe for Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer, which I really I found to be a pretty good product for under the eyes and for contouring. As I continued to play with the Nars concealer, I noticed it was a bit dryer than Maybelline's, a bit more difficult to blend in/out, and that it was emphasizing the texture of my dry skin. By mid-day I felt I looked more tired than I truly was due to the drying effect of this concealer. Even with a beauty blender, I feel this just doesn't blend in very well. It's dry, crumbly, and will separate and settle into lines. This is just too high maintenance for me - I don't wanna screw around with different applications and tools, or prepping and priming to the hilt at 6 am. I definitely do not feel it is worth the $29.00 price tag.