NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

I honestly didn't like this concealer one bit. I had such high hopes after seeing all the beauty gurus on YouTube use them along with all the reviews I've read. All I can say is it definitely was not for me, as it creased and sank into my lines like crazy!!! I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror at lunch time, it was mind blowing how much it did not agree with me.

i hated this. i was looking for a concealer that wouldn't cake on my dry skin, and after all the positive stuff i heard about it i thought i'd try it. soooo disappointed. it was incredibly dry. not buying again. my fit me concealer is better that nars.

So I never actually bought this but got one of the ladies in Space NK to put some on me. I hated it! Radiant and creamy? More like thick and heavy. I left it on to see what it was like in different lighting. A few hours later I looked in the mirror and my undereyes where all crepey! I mean it was all dry and you could see so many lines and I normaly have oily skin issues on my T-zone.

The lighter colours in the range aren't that great either. Chantilly is the palest and leans yellow and Vanilla is darkerer and leans more pink. Vanilla seemed to match my skin colour the best (cool tone leaning a bit neutral, NW20).

Not worth the £22.50 price tag. There's way more concealers out there that do a better job. I've been trying out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (15 - Fair) recently. It's supposedly a dupe for NARS but bizarrely the Maybelline one is much better! Much more smooth and creamy and never left my skin all crepey and dry.

I sorta feel bad writing a review on a product I never actually bought but just wanted to warn others to definitely try before you buy. It may well work better for you than it did for me.

on 9/4/2016 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer made my under eyes itchy and swollen. Very swollen my parents were worried. I always used urban decay naked and its amazing. Soo natural and doesnt crease. This nars one creases like crazy. Even before it made me swollen i was thinking to return it because it was creasing so bad. I will just stick to urban decay.

on 6/13/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a while to jump on this bandwagon, but when I saw that Sephora carried mini/travel size versions of these I decided to give it a whirl. Good thing I didn't take the plunge and purchase the full size because my skin does not like this product.

When I first purchased and tried this, I kind of was ok with it. To me it seemed like a dupe for Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer, which I really I found to be a pretty good product for under the eyes and for contouring. As I continued to play with the Nars concealer, I noticed it was a bit dryer than Maybelline's, a bit more difficult to blend in/out, and that it was emphasizing the texture of my dry skin. By mid-day I felt I looked more tired than I truly was due to the drying effect of this concealer. Even with a beauty blender, I feel this just doesn't blend in very well. It's dry, crumbly, and will separate and settle into lines. This is just too high maintenance for me - I don't wanna screw around with different applications and tools, or prepping and priming to the hilt at 6 am. I definitely do not feel it is worth the $29.00 price tag.

The lightest shade is still too dark for my fair skin... too bad because everyone with medium to deep skin tones rave about this one. I find MAC pro longwear and Estee Lauder the best formulas for my needs and also fits my colouring.

One of the worst concealer used. I have combination skin. For the concealer the Coverage is not bad but crease BADLY under eye. I won't even get this for cheap drugstore concealer. Try setting it with powder but it's useless. It's totally not worth the money. Even LA pro concealer for $1.50usd is better.

on 3/28/2016 8:52:00 AM

Creases badly and I don't have many fine lines or wrinkles. No matter what powder I used to set it, it creases and makes my eyeliner smudge more easily. I don't use this on blemishes , just under the eyes, because it clogs my pores a little, however I have found maybellines fit me to be comparable without the creasing. Won't repurchase.

on 3/25/2016 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because of all the hype. It did not work for me. I used it on my under eyes and blemishes. It settled in to my fine lines with the quickness even though I set it with powder. On my blemishes...ew. They just made them look crusty. I never found a way for this stuff to work for me so thank goodness for Sephora's return policy.