NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this since just about everyone online was raving about it. I really cannot tell much of a difference between this and Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Just the price. I much prefer Tarte Shape Tape or Cle de Peau if I need more coverage. I do like the range of colors, and the texture. There is nothing wrong with this concealer, I do like Nars products and buy them instead of something that would be less expensive. This is just not one that I would buy again since there is nothing special here.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am 45 and have never written a review for a product! I just had to write about this concealer so save many of you the search for an awesome product...

I have had dark circles since my early 20's and over the years tried many different concealers. This has to be hands down the best under eye concealer I have ever used... A little goes a long way and goes on smoothly, does not settle in fine lines, stays put all day with out drying out my eyes. It has good buildable coverage as well as slightly brighening the eye area.... I brought the Light 3 Honey which has a peachy tone, perfect for under eye colour correction. I am usually about a NC30-NC35.

This is my HG under eye Concealer...

on 6/11/2013 3:43:00 PM

I used it as an under eye concealer and got a very bad itchy reaction. My eyelids became puffy and swollen. The coverage lasts for an hour ... going back to the store

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff made me break out where ever i used it! So was using this for eyebrow concealing. Now i have cystic pimples around my eyebrows do not buy.

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 3/10/2014 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I fancied a concealer change from my Double Wear concealer and gave into all the hype regarding NARS's creamy concealer. I found my perfect NC20-25 match in the shade 'Custard', which is incredibly similar to my Double Wear 'Light Medium' shade, but a touch more yellow. The pigmentation is just outstanding and the formula is smooth and spreadable, whereas my Double Wear concealer is also very pigmented but thicker to work with. I use the concealer under my eyes, around my nose and wherever else I need concealing. Under my eyes it covers up my dark circles very well, but I have to say my dark circles aren't severe... yet. I'm in two minds as to whether it's actually better than my Double Wear concealer. Both have terrific pigmentation, they both last all day long and both of them do not budge once applied and set with my Ben Nye 'Banana Powder'. So, whilst it is a phenomenal concealer, it's just as good as my Double Wear one.

on 11/5/2013 6:23:00 PM

This is the best under eye concealer I have been able to find. I have fair, delicate skin with dark circles that have been there since I was a child. I have tried every under eye concealer under the sun and this is by far the best. My only complaint is that it is slightly drying so you need to make sure and put eye cream underneath. I use the lightest shade and it really brightens my eyes.

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! If you have dry under-eyes (dry skin in general), this product will not be your friend. The concealer has a very dry consistency, and is not forgiving if you were to put too much on. It doesn't blend well, and is extremely drying for underneath the eyes. I'm in my early twenties; I don't need a product that creases underneath my eyes, and makes me look older because of the caky creasingness. I've had MUCH better luck finding drugstore concealers that work wonders. Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is creamy, and is a much thinner consistency. I'd recommend that one. Plus, it's way less expensive.

I tried to use this product up by using it as an eyeshadow primer.

on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.