NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

I'm an NC15-NC20 and used I got the shade Custard. Unfortunately the colour is a tad bit too dark for my under eyes. I mostly used this to cover up my blemishes or discolouration I have on my face. I liked this product a lot!

It has medium coverage so it covers up my blemishes and redness pretty well. True to its name, this concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It also isn't matte so that's a plus point.

However, I did have a problem with this concealer for under eyes. Not only because of the colour, but also the texture. For some reason, it didn't set smoothly under my eyes and made it look drier than normal.

on 10/23/2018 4:43:00 AM

My HG concealer - I tried a couple of others, including the new Too Faced one, but had to return to this. Nothing else works so well on my blemishes (of which there are many). The coverage is good, it's super easy to blend and, for most pimples, a layer of powder over this means it will last the whole day.

on 10/7/2018 6:38:00 PM

Overall I really like this as an under eye concealer. I dab a few dots under my eye and use my ring finger to blend in before applying my powder foundation. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I also make sure to hydrate my under eyes very well at night before bed as well as in the morning before applying any makeup.

I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin...no issues with this product and I've been using it for a good 2 years or so.

If you're looking for a full coverage luxury concealer, this is the 2nd choice you should be looking at.

Yes. I said it: 2nd choice. I have been using this concealer for about 9 months sometimes switching it up with the Tarte Shape Tape (which I have used for almost 2 years).
I use ol' trusty Nars Translucent Crystal powder to set.

Creasing: Minimal, but still creases upon first application and continues slowly as the day goes on. 3/5
Wear-time: Lasts all day 5/5
Application blended with sponge: Not patchy, medium to slightly full coverage. Not even close to full coverage as Shape Tape 4/5
Price: Could be a little cheaper for what it is, as it offers less product than the Shape Tape 4/5

Overall this is fantastic daily concealer. I have tried a-plenty & for me this creases less than any drugstore concealer (except the age rewind) I used...
BUT this creases more than the Tarte Shape Tape. Has to be said.
I would say go for the Shape Tape if you're looking for full coverage...but otherwise this is a great choice too!

on 8/31/2018 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really tried to like this concealer! I spent a long time researching which concealer would suit my very pale, dry skin and was recommended this one. Unfortunately, it is the worst makeup product I've ever used. The colour is great, very pale and good for highlighting under my eye but it made my makeup cake REALLY bad. I even tried highlighting before my foundation, but got the same result. I tried to persevere, and changed my routine but nothing worked - it just doesn't suit my very dry skin.

The bottle is also really impractical and I had to tap it on a makeup palette to get the last of it out! That's not great for the price you pay, for it.

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

on 7/29/2018 8:43:00 PM

i bought this concealer in the shade vanilla the second lightest shade. i love the way that it blends out with a smooth matte finish. i use it under my eyes almost every day. looking at the shades now there definitely could be a lot more and the lack of chose is slightly disappointing. overall i do really like this concealer but there may not be the right shade for you.

on 6/24/2018 9:40:00 PM

I tried out the soft matte before this and i wish i had just went straight for this one. That one is okay so i prefer the formula in the creamy radiant better. Its very natural and blends seamlessly into the skin. It looks more like skin. The soft matte is perfect for cutting the brows but for undereyes it can be slightly drying. both of them doesnt cover acne that well. Id rather pick this one though because it looks more natural and its super creamy, hence the name. I toss it in my purse because its touch up friendly, it doesnt cake when layered (soft matte gets very cakey) and so easy to use, just dab onto problem areas and it just blends like a dream. Downside is this is 1)not full coverage, 2)if you dont set this it will get patchy and weird after a couple of hours and 3)its expensive.

i use creme brule, its not perfect but closest it is a tiny tiny bit orange
Custard is too yellow and dark
Canelle is way too orange
Vanilla is too light

my skin is not too pink or yellow. my body looks more yellow than my face.
I am Mac Nc20, c2, nars sheer glow in ceylan 6

***Edit, this doesnt seem to last long on the skin as tarte shape tape but it hasnt broken me out so im iffy. It looks really natural but it just fades too quick and needs a lot of layering. i dont use powder or foundation maybe thats why. Sigh i guess if i want full coverage id go with tarte (can be drying and get cakey if applied too much, harder to work with). i do like the doe foot applicator on this one since its small and does not pick up as much product..this is close to hg but I will not repurchase, I'm still trying to find the perfect concealer, def want to try a new one on the market.

Edit. I returned this and got too faced super coverage born this way in nude. Its less drying but easy to use way too much product. Mac 24 hour studio fix is the best out of all of these. I use nw28 and its perfect for undereyes.

I'll start with the fact that I tried this ages ago when it first released. I couldn't find a shade I liked (custard was the closest undertone but too dark). It was too drying on my undereyes. Using it alone looked cakey and aged me drastically. So I returned it.

Fast forward to this year and I bought it a second time recently in Vanilla. It's too light on my skin but I like the coverage. I tend to stick to using it on my nose, redness around my nose, discoloration around my mouth, the broken capillaries by my mouth (looks like: |||), and any healing acne.

I do use the tiniest bit when covering my face. Just the end of the doe foot in the back of my hand. Then I do a second tip of the doe foot on the back of my hand. Then using my ring finger I pat it under my eyes. Focusing on my tear troughs for the most part. Then I use L'Oreal Pro Glow (#1) over it and set it with E.L.F under eye powder. So my under eye looks the most concealed this way. Using the NARS RCC alone is cakey AF on my under eyes.

on 6/1/2018 4:04:00 AM