NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

2.7

on 11/3/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Benefits oversold at the counter, I left with high hopes only to be underwhelmed by another ordinary concealer. Upon application, the product seemed promising with a smooth, silky texture, and moderate coverage. In under 10 minutes, the "luminous" finish began to crack, highlighting the slightest of skin imperfections. My eyes looked better without this product. Perhaps, this might work on younger skin or for use other than the eye area, but not for me!

on 11/1/2017 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another failed concealer for my under-eye dark circles. I am very fair so I bought Chantilly and it is too pale for even a pasty faced woman like me. I am of Irish descent and I did not think anything could be too pale and after reading comments about the Vanilla turning orange, I didn't want to chance that. Anyway, too light, almost looks like white grease paint. Texture is not great, seems drying. I really looked forward to this because I LOVE Nars blusher. This concealer for me is a major fail and I will not purchase it again. I consider this to be a waste of a fair amount of money.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this since just about everyone online was raving about it. I really cannot tell much of a difference between this and Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Just the price. I much prefer Tarte Shape Tape or Cle de Peau if I need more coverage. I do like the range of colors, and the texture. There is nothing wrong with this concealer, I do like Nars products and buy them instead of something that would be less expensive. This is just not one that I would buy again since there is nothing special here.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Fell in love with this when a wonderful guy at the Bloomie’s NARS counter lavished me with samples of it (Vanilla) and the tinted moisturizer (Alaska) when I bought the Orgasm cream stick blush.

Blendable, buildable, concentrated—pigmented enough to cover my blue undereye circles better than anything out there without caking, and stays put with just the faintest dusting of setting powder. So concentrated that one sample card can last for four or five applications, so long as you use a brush.

Went ahead and bought it at Sephora, in anticipation of eventually exhausting the samples (which I’d prefer to use for travel as they take up so little space & weight). Not cheap, but will last me longer than the concealers in pots that eventually get hard & pasty. (Previously used Benefit original Bo-ing, Sonia Kashuk, Jane Iredale, Joey, and NYX, as well as Bare Minerals “Bisque,” which settles into the fine lines that aren’t even visible on my naked skin). Will continue to use a concealer brush rather than the wand in the tube, simply for precision.

I bought this Nars "Radiant Creamy Concealer" a couple years ago in the color "Medium 1 Custard". I hate it. The only reason it is still in my makeup bag is because it cost a small fortune and I'm still trying to find some use for it!!! It is not creamy like the description indicates. Instead, it dries rather cake batter-like underneath the eye and just accentuates the fine lines there. I always use moisturizer first under my eyes and no other concealer has made my eyes look old like this one does. This also does nothing for covering my occasional blemises...Just accentuates them even more than if I had put nothing on them. The packaging was okay, but then why wouldn't it be with a huge price tag like this one has on it. I think I'll just stick with the drug store brands for now. At least some of those provide great coverage at a much smaller price! Don't waste your money if you have even one wrinkle and/or fine line...You will regret it!

on 1/2/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go to for a very long time, I was so disappointed to learn Nars is no longer cruelty free. No not only has Mac gone this route .

on 7/23/2013 1:51:00 AM

I guess this is proof that different products work for different people. I do not like this concealer at all. I find it goes on thick, is hard to blend and settles in fine lines. I wore it every day for over a week and I wore eye cream under it. I am returning it to Nordstrom. I am going back to Dior Skinflash, which I love.

on 5/7/2013 10:20:00 AM

This is a good one. Hides dark circles, dosen't crease, look cakey or settle into fine lines, a must at my age (56).It's easy to choose a concealer when your young but when the fine lines and wrinkles set in it's a whole new ball game Another thing that I just love about this is if I need to, I can LAYER it and it still dosen't make my fine under eye lines look bad.This concealer , EL double wear and origins Quick! hide are the three best I've come aross for my mature skin.I have this in Custard and I'm nw 15-20.It is yellow toned , but more of a beige yellow. I usually prefer pink toned concealers but I seem to be able to carry this off.I only use this under eyes so can't comment on blemishes.The only reason I've given this 4 lippies is I don't like these sponge applicators.But I would buy it again as it's a very good product.

on 4/26/2013 7:52:00 PM

I like this concealer. I am, however, unsure as to whether I like it better than the MAC Prolongwear concealer I have been using to help with dark circles under my eyes. Both work well to minimize the appearance of darkness and help highlight the area. Neither seem to overly settle into fine (or not so "fine") lines. The MAC is less expensive but I don't like the way it is dispensed as much as the Nars (pump vs doe foot applicator) but I think I like the color match of the MAC fluid more. Bottom line for me is that both are very good concealers. Both are probably worth the expense considering the length of time they last and quality of the product.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

Highly recommend this concealer. I have Chantilly, the lightest shade, and Vanilla, the next darker shade. I find I can usually get by with using these two on under eye circles and redness around my nose. Use some loose powder and I find this application lasts all day with maybe a blot halfway through. I apply it in dots and then blend with a small brush (MAC 224?). The coverage is very good. It is expensive, but a little is all I need so hope it will last awhile. I have combination skin, oily T-zone.