NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

2.7

I bought this Nars "Radiant Creamy Concealer" a couple years ago in the color "Medium 1 Custard". I hate it. The only reason it is still in my makeup bag is because it cost a small fortune and I'm still trying to find some use for it!!! It is not creamy like the description indicates. Instead, it dries rather cake batter-like underneath the eye and just accentuates the fine lines there. I always use moisturizer first under my eyes and no other concealer has made my eyes look old like this one does. This also does nothing for covering my occasional blemises...Just accentuates them even more than if I had put nothing on them. The packaging was okay, but then why wouldn't it be with a huge price tag like this one has on it. I think I'll just stick with the drug store brands for now. At least some of those provide great coverage at a much smaller price! Don't waste your money if you have even one wrinkle and/or fine line...You will regret it!

on 1/2/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go to for a very long time, I was so disappointed to learn Nars is no longer cruelty free. No not only has Mac gone this route .

on 7/23/2013 1:51:00 AM

I guess this is proof that different products work for different people. I do not like this concealer at all. I find it goes on thick, is hard to blend and settles in fine lines. I wore it every day for over a week and I wore eye cream under it. I am returning it to Nordstrom. I am going back to Dior Skinflash, which I love.

on 5/7/2013 10:20:00 AM

This is a good one. Hides dark circles, dosen't crease, look cakey or settle into fine lines, a must at my age (56).It's easy to choose a concealer when your young but when the fine lines and wrinkles set in it's a whole new ball game Another thing that I just love about this is if I need to, I can LAYER it and it still dosen't make my fine under eye lines look bad.This concealer , EL double wear and origins Quick! hide are the three best I've come aross for my mature skin.I have this in Custard and I'm nw 15-20.It is yellow toned , but more of a beige yellow. I usually prefer pink toned concealers but I seem to be able to carry this off.I only use this under eyes so can't comment on blemishes.The only reason I've given this 4 lippies is I don't like these sponge applicators.But I would buy it again as it's a very good product.

on 4/26/2013 7:52:00 PM

I like this concealer. I am, however, unsure as to whether I like it better than the MAC Prolongwear concealer I have been using to help with dark circles under my eyes. Both work well to minimize the appearance of darkness and help highlight the area. Neither seem to overly settle into fine (or not so "fine") lines. The MAC is less expensive but I don't like the way it is dispensed as much as the Nars (pump vs doe foot applicator) but I think I like the color match of the MAC fluid more. Bottom line for me is that both are very good concealers. Both are probably worth the expense considering the length of time they last and quality of the product.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

Highly recommend this concealer. I have Chantilly, the lightest shade, and Vanilla, the next darker shade. I find I can usually get by with using these two on under eye circles and redness around my nose. Use some loose powder and I find this application lasts all day with maybe a blot halfway through. I apply it in dots and then blend with a small brush (MAC 224?). The coverage is very good. It is expensive, but a little is all I need so hope it will last awhile. I have combination skin, oily T-zone.