NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.6

on 4/30/2018 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Finally got mine in "biscuit" and loving it. It hides my dark circles well (though not the shadows from the bags), and a little goes a long way. It's creamy yet thick, and lasts the whole day.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought a trial size color Custard (Medium 1) at Sephora .05 oz for $13. I absolutely love this concealer! It covers dark circles and stays put all day. It stays creamy and does not settle into fine lines. The color Custard is a light medium yellow tone which is perfect for my light olive skin. I layer this over the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector for a flawless & bright-eyed look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Works good on me for minimal mu days when I do just a few things like tinted sunscreen or moisturizer, concealer, and a little mascara. It isn't full coverage so I don't care to use it with a full eye mu, because it doesn't fully cover discolorations. But it does last all day without shifting or fading, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I sometimes forget I have it on, and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
I hesitated to say that I would buy this again. It reminds me of Revlon colorstay concealer, I may get some just to compare the two, but must keep in mind the limited color range could knock it back down to an ok rating.

on 1/30/2017 11:00:00 PM

Love love love this! I'm wearing vanilla and it's the best I've every purchased hands down. I'm 51 and have been a makeup junkee for about 25 years. I don't have wrinkles yet, but concealers can still make me look old if it's not well done. I don't bake it. I don't like the feeling of the powder being under my eyes. So far I'm loving it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I lurk quite a bit here at MakeupAlley but I finally have found a product that brought me over to the review side!

I purchased Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer about 4 days ago in Custard, I've been wearing it daily since my purchase so I think I've gotten a handle on how it behaves.

Background: I'm in my late 40's with dry under-eye skin that so easily gets crepey, wrinkly and dried out the second most concealers and powders are applied. It would get that way even with a hydrating foundation. I'm light/medium with yellow/warm undertones and some dark under eye circles.

I've been on the hunt for a concealer that doesn't make me look twice as old as I already am and I had almost given up. I've tried so many out there, from most drugstore brands to a variety of mid-level.

After reading a lot of reviews and watching concealer tutorials/reviews on youtube I decided to give Nars a try. I was a bit doubtful after spending some money on Born This Way concealer as it was a dismal, crepey failure.

So far, I couldn't be more pleased. I wear it the same as I have all of my other concealers. I moisturize quite a bit, wait a few mins, add a hydrating primer and then apply concealer. In regards to Nars, I'm also wearing Dior Airflash, which can be a bit drying and what seems to be working out perfectly here is to apply the concealer first and then the foundation as opposed to the foundation/concealer. This seems to blend everything well but doesn't smear the Nars around and gives excellent coverage.

Normally, I will crease within minutes of applying concealer and go crepey and dry immediately after setting with powder (have used a variety, current is Mercier Secret Undereye). These last few days have been wonderful. The only creasing I see are my normal creases that will always be there and I'm fine with that. I'm not seeing an enhancement of tiny little dry lines or any creases that don't belong. The color match is perfect. When the Nars dries down, it does so fairly quickly and dries down matte before I set it. Today I just lightly dusted some random Elf loose setting powder that is matte as well. If I can get this nice of a look to my concealer with Elf, I know that the Nars concealer is truly working for me.

I would definitely purchase this again. I do want to try the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer as I've read some very good reviews along the same lines as Nars and it never hurts to try new things! :) But if I were stuck with only one concealer for the rest of my life and it were Nars, I'd be fine with that.

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.

on 5/9/2015 6:08:00 PM

Whilst colour wise I use vanilla it is a little too pink for me and custard is too dark, I love the texture and the coverage this gives.
It's great for young and mature skin and has a lovely glow. I will purchase again. Just wish I could find a better colour match I am NC20 in pro long wear .

on 1/5/2015 9:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Such an awesome concealor! Perfect color match - I'm Nw20 and I use sheer glow in Mont Blanc and this concealor in vanilla. Long lasting and just the right consistency - thick enough to cover well but not too thick as to look heavy/cakey. Hg!

on 10/25/2014 1:42:00 PM

the best concealer for a dry skin ,just need to apply bit of moisturizer first under the eye to perfectly even it out. First I used the darkest color as corrector and add then the lightest color a little bit above it. The lightest color can be used as highlighter as well ..Love this product.. Using this , I don't even need a foundation .

on 10/5/2014 11:55:00 PM

My skintone is NC20-25. I wear this concealer in Custard, and it's a perfect match. It's very creamy in consistency and does a great job of brightening the undereye area. I'm 53 and really don't need this concealer to cover dark circles, because I don't have any. I really like what it does do for me. I will definitely purchase again!