NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 11/28/2016 3:27:00 AM

I love this product and don't find it too drying at all. It is more heavy duty and thicker consistency than UD Naked Skin but has the best colour options for all skin tones.

on 9/1/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I understand all the hype now. I always sampled this at sephora but never bought it since I've been betrayed by so many concealers before. All the "best" ones always ended up caking or dried out and I ended up discontinuing them. But I'm loving this one!
I use the vanilla (I'm very cool toned/fair skinned) It has a tinge of pink which really compliments my tone as well as covers my circles. It is very pigmented and blends very nicely over my foundation. In love! *Swoon*

This is hands down my favorite concealer or the one I reach for the most. I'm a Monte Blanc in Sheer Glow, blonde hair, green eyes, and Chantilly is a perfect shade for me. It covers the occasional spot really well. Without caking up at all and all I need is a little dab. I also use it under my eyes to brighten and cover some minor bluing and this with the elf under eye primer is perfect! I set with Laura Merciers Secret Brightening Powder and I'm set. Truly a great concealer because as others have said its so creamy and pigmented. For the money I would buy it again because I can't find anything I like better. I have other products HE to DS and this is the best for me and my skin needs. Great product! Recommended.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My favourite concealor ever... It covers under eye bags without settling into creases... It is high coverage, blends very well and lasts all day. Nothing compares and I've tried many and still buy the odd one as I'm a make up junkie... But always come back to this. I wear it in Custard... Unbeatable.

on 4/20/2014 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was never a regular user of concealer. On occasion I have used it but did not like the results. That all changed when I found the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This stuff is easy to use and blends seamlessly into my complexion. In the past I have used Benefit's Boing and YSL's Touche Eclat which are both highly regarded but I think the NARS is in a league of its own.

For reference I use the concealers for blemishes including acne and hyperpigmentation.

on 4/18/2014 5:43:00 AM

This is a winner for me and lives up to the hype that has been broadcast all over You Tube and beauty Blogs..Nars - This is sure to become another cult product like your shining star orgasm blush.

I don't mind the doe foot applicator as the formula is so creamy you only need the smallest amount for under-eye coverage, the doe foot makes the application for this simple, then so easy to blend with fingers or a brush. The key to this working under the eyes is that less is more. Just a couple of dots and blends in seamlessly for smooth all day coverage. Doesn't cake with a light setting of powder. I have been using this under liquid foundation and don't have any problem with foundation disturbing the finish of this. Can be used over too of course, at the moment this is my preferred method - always subject to change :)

My skin is NC 15 and I have this in Chantilly - which looks very light (swatch above) but is actually a perfect match. I can see this lasting a long time as you do not need much at all.

This is my absolute holy grail concealer. Within the past 5 years, I have a smattering of sun spots that have become more prominent from years of sun worshipping from my earlier years(a splatter below my left eye, which are actually quite dark, and the same under my right). I have tried COUNTLESS concealers as my skin is otherwise in pretty good shape except for hiding my pigmentation issues.

Let me go through just some of the concealers I have tried:
1) Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer - touted heavily by makeup artists as being amazing, I just did not like the texture(to me it felt sticky), and the undertone was too peachy/weird.
2) Bobby Brown - same as with Laura Mercier, that I wasn't a fan of the texture and I could not find a great match
3) YSL - Coverage was just ok, blending it was not easy as it was dry(coverage looked cakey), and the staying power was not great
4) Drugstore brands from Revlon to Maybelline - not horrible, but certainly not great.

Why I love this concealer: I avoided liquid concealers and always thought there was no way a light/think liquid could effectively cover my sun spots - I was so wrong as this product is highly pigmented! I have combination skin(leans more towards oily), and I dab a little under each of my eyes, and pat gently, and it looks totally flawless!! It never looks cakey or heavy, it looks exactly like my skin and I'm so impressed with the staying power - all day strong. I'm range btw NC 20-30 depending on how much sun I get and the color Custard is just perfect. I love this product so much, and my only regret is I wish I found it sooner.