NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 36-43
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

This is so thick and hard to spread for dryer skin under the eyes. It accentuates and settles in fine lines for me and just isn't a great look on my 37yo self. There are so many colors to choose from which is a plus and you only need a small amount so I can see this lasting a while if it works for you.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

Edit 7/7/16: I'm on my 3rd tubes of vanilla & custard. I am stuck coz I like them both! I like custard for under eye & vanilla for subtle matte highlight. I'm NC20 & sometimes I can get away with using a bit custard under my eyes & a swipe of vanilla down my nose, Laguna to contour my nose, black mascara, & lipgloss (NARS has excellent lippies) & I feel like I'm done if I'm in a hurry or feeling lazy. I normally wear an entire face of makeup but sometimes I feel ill or disinclined to apply N want a natural girl next door glowy look. My skin is pretty bad, not broken out in the least but cursed w a ton of freckles, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation due to hormonal therapy, I'm a mess! But w this concealer I can make my nose seem passable & when I want to get out of my comfort zone I can depend on this concealer or I can also do a full face w it, the possibilities are endless coz I can use vanilla under my eyes too I'm weird I had to own both but you really only need 1 between custard & vanilla they are pretty close. I will keep rebuying til they don't make it anymore & there are NO dupes for this!! Don't get suckered in by any old concealer w a doe foot applicator like Maybelline fit me ugh the packaging might be reminiscent of NARS but similarity ends there. I love NARD RCC! Accept only the original!!! :-) peace out have a nice day!
---
Original review: awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)

on 6/7/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my go-to concealer for a while now. The pigment and texture are just great . If I have one complaint its that coverage is only average. Overall, this is definitely one concealer that's worth a try.