NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 36-43
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 5/23/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I love the texture smooth and blendable. I've also noticed that you can increase the coverage by allowing the product to get a little tacky before blending it out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the doe foot applicator makes applying product easy. For reference, I'm NC50 and I have the shade caramel.  I set it with a yellow powder after application to prevent it from creasing and budging. I use it to highlight and I'm thinking of getting the darkest shade for contour. The price is rather steep, $30 for a full size a 0.22/6ml tube.

on 3/28/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many under eye concealers that I've lost count but the most recent were IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer and NARS blew them out of the water! I speak from experience when I say that when it comes to concealer, spend the extra money and get the best! I don't feel that way about things like lipstick, mascara or eyeliner but when it comes to foundation and concealer, absolutely! This is definitely an HG concealer!

on 3/22/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is HG stuff.

It does not crease at all (I've tried EVERYTHING) and pairs well with my Bobbi Brown corrector underneath to hide my increasingly deep tear trough lines/darkness. The packaging can be improved because I can't get to the last 20% of the product with the wand and for the price, I want all of it lol.

on 3/2/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have never, ever found a concealer that didn't crease under my eyes...until now. Amazing, knocks five years off and nobody can tell it's there. Packaging is a bit meh and price is a bit £££ but that's NARS for you, and the contents make up for that. The colours at the palest end of the spectrum are brilliant too. On heavy rotation (i.e. Every Single Day) chez Cloughie. Definitely try it if you need some help with dark circles.

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

According to me this concealor is just okay. I did find a match for my NC30 yellow undertone skin in the ginger shade but it just wasn't enough coverage. I don't have bad dark circles but this did not even cover enough. the good part is any is that it did not settle into the fine lines but that's about it. I can't apply a second layer for more coverage without making it look too cakey. The search for the perfect concealor goes on.

on 12/24/2016 4:17:00 AM

This is great for under eye circlres- nice consistency, good coverage... It doesn't last well though and that's my only complaint, I have to reapply after 4-5 hours.

on 12/17/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this concealer for around my eyes. It lives up to it's name and I do look radiant (particular in summer when I have more color). It does an excellent job for covering dark circles but for me, it's not for blemishes. I feel like I can wear less eye makeup when I wear this because of the overall brightening effect it has on my face. I use caramel and I think it's a good fit for skin tone.