NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 6/19/2018 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Ok, so I tried this on years ago at a department store and wore it around awhile and was not impressed. They also said my color was the vanilla one and when I wore it just screamed I have on concealer. I decided to give this a go again because I wanted a concealer I could wear alone without foundation and the woman at Ulta recommended it. So, I got the color creme brulee and I love it. I have read a lot of people say it creased on them and that is what it did initially for me but not this time. I can wear this and it blends in nicely with my skin color. It also does brighten my eye area but looks natural and does not scream I have on concealer. I also have to say I wore this to the pool, not intending to swim, but my little guy asked me to on a water slide and I did and it stayed on, even when I was dunked in 12 feet of water and lasted throughout his baseball game after. I didn't have time to shower so don't judge me. Overall, I would buy this again.

This is so thick and hard to spread for dryer skin under the eyes. It accentuates and settles in fine lines for me and just isn't a great look on my 37yo self. There are so many colors to choose from which is a plus and you only need a small amount so I can see this lasting a while if it works for you.

on 2/8/2018 12:47:00 AM

One of the most over rated products I’ve ever used. I bought this after seeing so many favourable reviews on YouTube. It’s awful! It doesn’t cover dark circles and I could’ve bought at least three superior drug store purchase for less. Don’t waste your money.

LOVE THIS. It’s my new HG concealer. After almost 6 years, Lancôme has discontinued my waterproof concealer and I had to try a new one. This was listed in almost every top 10 concealer list so I gave it a try. It comes in many different colours so it was very easy to find a match to my skin. It applies like a liquid concealer, but goes on like a creamy pot concealer. A little does a lot and this provides fantastic coverage. I was born with dark under eye circles and I’ve tried everything on the market to cover them, so I’m thrilled to find one that covers and brightens my shadows so well. Will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, I'm not sure why it's called radiant, it's flat matte.
The color selection is somehow poor. I have a neutral light-medium skin and the single shade that works with my skin tone is Vanilla. Salesperson advised me to get it, but it turned out to be way too light and there was nothing I could replace it with.
My under eye skin is dry and applying moisturizer underneath doesn't make this concealer look natural. It looks dry and powdery even with no setting powder. It creases directly.
If you don't have dry skin and if you can find a shade match this concealer might be a really good one. The coverage is definitely there and you don't need to use a lot.

on 1/20/2018 12:28:00 AM

This goes right under my eye bags and stay put! I got the shade "caramel", it`s such a beautiful nude color, im tempted to use on lips!! Def my HG from now on, wish I got this earlier. My only gripe the price and nars went back to testing on animals :(
Dear Nars, pls dont test on animals!

The sleek packaging is nice for travels and can be confused as a liquid lipstick

Pros
So creamy and the wand goes on well and blendable.

Cons
fades and needs reapplication

Wld def try anor lighter shade like caramel or sthg

Recommend?
Buy and splurge!

on 12/28/2017 11:40:00 AM

It is the best! My HG. I am on my 3rd tube and it never disappoints! Mind you, I have got really dark undereyes (my problem since birth). I got deep set eyes too. I have tried a LOT of concealers but this tops off everything. Does not crease. I just had to set it with translucent powder and I'm good to go for the entire day.
Shade: GINGER

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have no idea what took me so long to try this - might be because I have been using another NARS concealer (soft matte). As the air gets dryer this Fall, I was looking for something more creamy in texture. I'm using it in Creme Brulee, and it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I know others often use this as a highlighter, so they go one shade or two lighter, but I am looking to truly conceal and wanted a match that would blend into my skin. I like the texture and haven't found it drying. This is my new go-to.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 5/23/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I love the texture smooth and blendable. I've also noticed that you can increase the coverage by allowing the product to get a little tacky before blending it out. The packaging is nice and sleek and the doe foot applicator makes applying product easy. For reference, I'm NC50 and I have the shade caramel.  I set it with a yellow powder after application to prevent it from creasing and budging. I use it to highlight and I'm thinking of getting the darkest shade for contour. The price is rather steep, $30 for a full size a 0.22/6ml tube.