NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 2/17/2017 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer might be okay for spot concealing, and props for creating a shade light enough for super pale folks, but as an under-eye concealer, it was horrible. I don't have that many fine lines but it settled into all of them immediately. I regret buying it.

on 1/11/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love NARS concealer!! I use Vanilla and am extremely happy with it. I use to use YSL and NARS takes the prize! It's so creamy and smooth. It's great for highlighting also. It may be pricey but it lasts a long time. Very well worth the price I <3 it!!

According to me this concealor is just okay. I did find a match for my NC30 yellow undertone skin in the ginger shade but it just wasn't enough coverage. I don't have bad dark circles but this did not even cover enough. the good part is any is that it did not settle into the fine lines but that's about it. I can't apply a second layer for more coverage without making it look too cakey. The search for the perfect concealor goes on.

on 12/24/2016 4:17:00 AM

This is great for under eye circlres- nice consistency, good coverage... It doesn't last well though and that's my only complaint, I have to reapply after 4-5 hours.

on 12/17/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this concealer for around my eyes. It lives up to it's name and I do look radiant (particular in summer when I have more color). It does an excellent job for covering dark circles but for me, it's not for blemishes. I feel like I can wear less eye makeup when I wear this because of the overall brightening effect it has on my face. I use caramel and I think it's a good fit for skin tone.

on 12/10/2016 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pretty good for highlight and covers dark circles well, a little drying, better in the summer, bit pricey.

on 12/5/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My holy grail under eye concealer!! This is not to be used for pimples or dark spots...just under the eyes. I use both an airbrush concealer brush and then pat in with beauty blender. . Been through 4 so far

on 11/28/2016 3:27:00 AM

I love this product and don't find it too drying at all. It is more heavy duty and thicker consistency than UD Naked Skin but has the best colour options for all skin tones.

on 11/11/2016 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm NC20 and got the vanilla shade to use for under-eyes.

Colour match was good.

Coverage was good.

Formula lasts.

VERY drying and made my under-eyes look very old! I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Cle de Peau and this isn't it.

This might be very good for areas other than under-eyes, but thats all I use a concealer for so for me this product is a loser.

on 11/10/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am on the fence about this, it has a good texture but did not provide enough coverage for my dark circles. I tried this on at Sephora in Caramel with Smashbox's Look Less Tired Dark corrector- orange pencil and it provided some coverage but I need something a bit heavier. I did get the radiant glow which was flattering but I needed more coverage to counter the circles. I am NC44/Nars Tinted Moisturizer - Malaga (med-dark) for reference.