NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Kinky age: 30-35
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.3

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

So far I love this. I am trying to switch to natural products but haven't managed to find a natural concealer that's any good for me so thought I'd just go for it (it is paraben free at least). I have used YSL radiant touch for years but recently used Byterry touché veloute which was great too but a bit pale. I'd seen amazing reviews of this so thought I'd try it and am so pleased I did. The coverage is heavier than the other two but still looks very natural and the texture is creamier so more moisturising. I dot it on then blend with a beauty blender and I'm amazed at how well it conceals. I haven't had trouble with it creasing and I do have a few fine lines (I'm 33). I do apply it just after my eye cream though. Price is fine with me but as it's my first bottle I'm not sure how long it will last yet.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I just bought my second tube of this so I figured it was safe to write a review on it now. That one tube lasted me almost a year with everyday use! I use this primarily underneath my eyes, and it's creamy enough for that area and does not crease like some other creamy concealers. It also semi-sets itself so I can use less powder to set it (it takes a few moments for it to semi-set, so you still have adequate play-time to blend). I always powder under my eyes but I think some users might not need to powder this (depending on skin).

Great coverage, at least medium buildable (two layers at the most to get full). Gives that flawless look that I thought the Bobbi Brown concealer would give me but didn't. I have also tried this to cover spots on my face here and there as needed and it worked just as well on the face. I don't normally need concealer on my face but it's nice to know I have this if I need to.

Overall it's an all-in-one great product for whatever I need to cover. Reasonably priced ($28), good packaging (doe-foot applicator). Long lasting on the face and in the tube. Buy again? Definitely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a good concealer but like many of Nar's complexion products, its just too off in the shade department. Nars doesn't do neutral skin tones at all. Your either straight up in the yellow category or pink. If your in between forget about it. I chose the shade Amande as it was the closets I was gonna get. Caramel is just too light/ pink and the next shade up was too dark/ red . I like the consistency, finish and staying power but the color range sucks! Even with the new additions it still lacks decent neutral tones especially for darker skins. We are not all red, yellow/ orange!! I have to mix this with Makeup forever's concealer in shade 12 to get this to work. The two paired together looks flawless. All this to say that if you can find a good color match this is a good concealer worth the $29 price tag but not if you have to mix two together.

Video Reviews & Tutorials