NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

1 review

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I am a NARS addict, so I was eager to try this when it came out. I initially tried 'cacao' was a dead on match for my foundation shade (Sheer Glow Tortuga) so I opted to go one shade lighter and bought 'cafe'.

I really like the formula, and find that one applicator full of product is more than enough to highlight my under eye area. I did not experience any sort of creasing, it is truly opaque, and it blends beautifully with my foundation. I found that it's not too dense nor too light, and has full-day longevity. I will say that it dries fairly quickly, so work fast. I like blending with a moist stippling brush, and set with powder.

The product is housed in a clear tube, with a black rubberized top, and has a doe foot applicator. I am not a fan of the applicator.

The only other liquid concealer I have to compare this to is MAC's Select Cover-Up, and that creases like a crumpled up piece of paper. This far out performed that.

Video Reviews & Tutorials