NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 25-29
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff made me break out where ever i used it! So was using this for eyebrow concealing. Now i have cystic pimples around my eyebrows do not buy.

on 8/19/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wanted to like it but it creased about the same as drugstore concealers I have used. the colour selection is nice though, it's hard to find fair and yellow based concealers.

I really want to love this product but NARS radiant concealer cracks and settles in my fine lines. Make them look deep lines.
I definitely brightens however doesn't suit me. Can use it to hide scar, spots.
Expensive product, convineint packaging.

on 4/2/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tired many concealers over the years and this is one of my all time favourites! It blends really well and is nice a creamy!

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

on 10/20/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pricey but blends well and has fantastic coverage. I can even cover my tattoo with this stuff, and that's pretty impressive!

The actual concealer is pretty good. It still creases but not horribly. I don't think it's much better than Collection Lasting Perfection concealer though. If you're in the UK, it'll be much much cheaper than the Nars concealer. If you're in the US like I am, you can buy the Collection concealer on ebay for half the price of the Nars one. It works just as well, but Nars does offer a larger color selection. I absolutely HATE the packaging, and I won't repurchase this because of that. It always creates this suction/vacuum that causes a lot of concealer to ooze out when I put the applicator back in the tube. Even when I'm careful it still happens. It's a waste of time to try and push the concealer back in the tube because more ends up oozing out. 1/4 of the concealer I paid for has been wasted because it oozes out and you can't put it back in the tube and you can't store it for future use because it dries up so fast. If they changed the packaging to a squeeze tube like the MUFE one I'd repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This concealer is pretty amazing if you can find a color match..I have to mix Chantilly which is the lightest color with Vanilla which is the second lightest...which makes me wish the price wasn't so steep at $28 a piece. The first time I tried it I got just the Vanilla because I knew Chantilly would make me look ghostly because I use this as an undereye and spot concealer so basically I blend it into my whole face for an even look. Unfortunately Vanilla had too much of a pink undertone to it and I need more of a neutral or yellowy/beige tone for my skin. Needless to say I went back and purchased Chantilly to mix with the Vanilla hoping it'd lighten and neutralize the pink. I can't say its a spot on match but it's pretty great. I even got a sample of Custard to mix with the Chantilly and it was a bit too dark, I probably need about a 3:1 ratio with Chantilly being the majority but I'm still experimenting. It took me a couple tries to find the right brush to apply this concealer with. I really do not like doe foot applicators because they spread bacteria plus I always feel concealers that come in that style packaging are a waste because you can never get all of the product out in the end. I really wish this was in a squeeze tube but oh well.

Anyways I use my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush and dot the concealer directly onto the brush (since i mix the 2 colors I put them side by side or one on top of the other directly on the brush) then tap it onto the skin to blend in. I even use that method for undereyes...sometimes very light buffing. This method takes a lot longer than simply swiping the concealer directly onto skin with the doe foot applicator but the finish comes out beautifully and it gives me full coverage, no foundation needed. This stuff covers everything (active acne, acne scars, undereye circles, sun damage) and it doesn't take much!! If I'm in a rush I have from time to time just swiped the concealer right on and used my fingers to pat and blend it in but I found it looked really thick this way. Using a brush made the finish a bit more natural looking in my opinion because I use less product this way. Also I do recommend using a setting powder because it tends to separate or pool into the pores as the day goes on but nothing that a little blot can't help.

I will say my skin is very sensitive to any products i put on it. I'm super clog prone and I've never found a makeup product that has not clogged me. This concealer is no exception. I've been using this concealer daily since June and I do feel I've gotten more clogged pores from it due to the many types of dimethicones in it but no major cystic breakouts or rashes which a lot of other products cause for me. Its mostly my fault since I wear makeup daily but I'm more comfortable that way.