NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 25-29
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's a reason why this concealer gets so much love despite the high price point- it's a quality product and really gets the job done in terms of coverage. I have this in both Vanilla (for undereyes/highlighting) and Custard (for blemishes).

I do see similarities between this and another stand out (and much, much less expensive) concealer, the Maybelline Fit Me. HOWEVER, and I do hate admitting this because no one wants to be locked into spending $29 on something as daily basic as concealer, this has better coverage than the Fit Me. Don't get me wrong- if you're balling on a budget, and like the packaging of this concealer but just can't bring yourself to buy it, Fit Me is a totally passable dupe.

Super good coverage is something that matters to me, and even when I'm wearing light makeup I like a radiant undereye area. If you're dealing with blemishes or dark circles, this is a good combo of a lightweight formula and pretty heavy coverage. It doesn't get cakey and the creasing was non-existent when I set it with powder.

The packaging is very secure, sleek and easy to use. Just your traditional doe-foot applicator in a long skinny tube. I can't imagine the packaging being an issue for anyone, but the price is another story. Paying $29 versus your usual drugstore concealer price of $7-$11 is a bit of a leap, and I needed to see some fireworks to make repeated purchases a possibility.

Long story short: this IS a great concealer. It's full-coverage, yet rather lightweight and non-cakey, and long-wearing. My Physicians Formula Conceal Rx is still my go-to just because it offers full coverage and a better price, but I will be using this consistently and most likely repurchasing.

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 11/8/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used this concealer for years. I use 2 shades, one to conceal and one to brighten/highlight my undereye area. I have not been disappointed. It applies beautifully and does not end up stacking up in creases and does the job: conceals (good coverage). I use a beautyblender to blend it in.

The only prob I find with this is also something which applies to similar products, you pay quite a bit for the product but you cannot get as much out when it is almost over. Someone has a suggestion for this?

on 10/23/2016 3:27:00 AM

This concealer is by far the best one (for me at least) I've ever owned and let me tell you I'm an mua. I've played with lots of make up. I love the coverage, I use the shade custard and I'm a olive colored skin tone, however, if you don't use a translucent powder it will crease a little. I use nyc translucent powder and it works magic. Will always repurchase.

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

on 10/8/2016 12:00:00 PM

This product doesn't quite do it for me. I primarily use it under the eyes. I think I would be happier if it were a bit lighter shade. If I use too much product, I find that it can pill and settle into lines. It is a bit thick and heavy for the amount of makeup I wear everyday. The best application is probably with a beautyblender. If you need a heavy handed concealer, this is a good one to try, but I think I will pass when I run out.

Not a fan of this concealer. I'm very glad I got a deluxe sample because I would regret buying it. The coverage is not enough for me. I have very dark undereye circles (hereditary- I also have deep set eyes). I don't go anywhere without a good concealer unless I want to scare people. This one has medium coverage. I need something more "heavy duty" pigmentation wise.
    I prefer my Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer (it's amazing, everyone should try it out, more pricey but one tube lasts for very long), or even Catrice Camouflage Cream. I'm glad that it works for so many people, but it doesn't for me.

on 9/19/2016 1:25:00 PM

Best day ever when Nars released new shades. I love love love this concealer. It works excellent for under the eye.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: custard

PROS

- medium coverage
    - blends well

CONS

- drying
    - texture

COMMENTS: Don't care for this at all. I find it rather drying and the texture isn't very creamy at all. It's on the thicker, drier side in my opinion. I find it offers decent coverage and is easy to blend, but it just doesn't do it for me. I don't feel it's worth the price tag at all.

Will not repurchase.