NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

on 4/1/2016 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this concealer in the color biscuit to highlight. Very creamy like advertised and goes on smooth. At first I used a beauty blender but I find the product goes on better with a concealer brush lightly patting the product onto designated areas. I have worn without setting and does not Crease but I like to set my concealer anyways just to be safe with my Ben nye and Laura mercier and my highlight comes out beautiful.

on 3/15/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great concealer. I really like how it looks, with ben nye's banana powder on top. It looks velvet under your eye. It lasts a long time on the skin and i did not experience creasing or drying. I totally recommend this. The only thing i dont like is the price but it's worth it.

on 12/27/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got matched to the shade Ginger by the staff at the store. Initially thought it was a little light for me but blends out naturally while still perfectly covering my blemishes. I love the applicator as well. It stays on for quite a long time on me so I doubt I would be changing to any other concealers for some time!

Video Reviews & Tutorials