NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 19-24
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.5

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I ran out of this concealer I didn't want to buy another one because of the price, but it's just one of those products I can't live without. This is great both for undereye and concealing blemishes. It is full coverage, very blendable, and leaves the most beautiful, natural finish. It will crease a little bit, but nothing too major if you set it and moisturize first. My favourite thing about this concealer is that it doesn't accentuate dry patches at all!

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! If you have dry under-eyes (dry skin in general), this product will not be your friend. The concealer has a very dry consistency, and is not forgiving if you were to put too much on. It doesn't blend well, and is extremely drying for underneath the eyes. I'm in my early twenties; I don't need a product that creases underneath my eyes, and makes me look older because of the caky creasingness. I've had MUCH better luck finding drugstore concealers that work wonders. Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is creamy, and is a much thinner consistency. I'd recommend that one. Plus, it's way less expensive.

I tried to use this product up by using it as an eyeshadow primer.

on 3/10/2014 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I fancied a concealer change from my Double Wear concealer and gave into all the hype regarding NARS's creamy concealer. I found my perfect NC20-25 match in the shade 'Custard', which is incredibly similar to my Double Wear 'Light Medium' shade, but a touch more yellow. The pigmentation is just outstanding and the formula is smooth and spreadable, whereas my Double Wear concealer is also very pigmented but thicker to work with. I use the concealer under my eyes, around my nose and wherever else I need concealing. Under my eyes it covers up my dark circles very well, but I have to say my dark circles aren't severe... yet. I'm in two minds as to whether it's actually better than my Double Wear concealer. Both have terrific pigmentation, they both last all day long and both of them do not budge once applied and set with my Ben Nye 'Banana Powder'. So, whilst it is a phenomenal concealer, it's just as good as my Double Wear one.

on 2/22/2014 2:54:00 PM

NC30ish (yellow/olive undertones) - I use Custard. Normal to combo skin. Fading acne scars.

On my second tube of this. I love this concealer and use it mainly to cover fading acne scars. I prefer a different concealer for my under eyes. Although I wish the coverage was a little higher (I feel that this is on the lighter side of medium), it layers wonderfully and does NOT emphasize my dryness caused by Retin-A. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. Color is spot on.

Price is $29 which is hefty. I like the sleek packaging and find that I can swirl the wand around to still get some product when it is running out. I also use the excess product on the outside rim.