NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very good concealer, probably one of the best I have used in the last couple years. I first bought this not long after it came out, however I'm not using it currently. When I bought it initially, I mistakenly bought a shade that had an orange undertone rather than one with a yellow undertone. I am very pale with quite discoloured under eye circles that look very purply/brownish, almost bruise-like. I find that yellow better corrects this type of discolouration than orange, which works better for blue circles. This concealer did have very good coverage and did not seem to make my under eye area look very dehydrated, which is an issue I am prone to. I did notice that it could start to look cakey when not blended properly, and emphasized some small texture issues (especially if the under eye area was not hydrated before hand). On myself, I would not use this to cover blemishes as it seemed to emphasize them and wear off very quickly, however I did not buy it for this purpose. I am currently finishing up another concealer and plan on trying others as I continue my search for the HG under eye concealer, however I would definitely repurchase in the future if I do not find anything better.

I've gone through 5 tubes of this concealer.
    It has very buildable coverage and doesn't crease. Still looks great at the end of a 16 hour day. Doesn't oxidise. Its be best concealer I've found to date - the maybelline fit me concealer is supposed to be a dupe but I find it creases, isn't as full coverage and stings my eyes.

My foundation shade is MAC NC 30, Maybelline fit me 220 and Nars stromboli.

I use the shade ginger on a daily basis which is the same shade as my foundation. When I want a brightening effect I use the shade custard

on 1/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!!!! I have tried every concealer out there ranging in price from £5-£30 and this is by far the best concealer I have ever used!!!

Covers my dark circles completely, without turning ashy/sallow later in the day. I'm also prone to product forming fine lines below my eyes, and when set with translucent powder this concealer gives a creaseless finish.

I also use a couple of strokes of this over my foundation to give more of a dewy natural look (I use full-coverage foundation so this can sometimes lead to a flat look without a bit of dew).

For colour reference, I am NC25 in Mac SF, C3 in Mac FB and Dawn in EL double wear, and the shade Custard was perfect.
    Honestly if you're in two minds about this concealer, just buy it!

on 12/23/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my third concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer is a thick, medium to high coverage concealer that truly lasts all day. I use this with the bobbi brown peach bisque corrector as well as the nars loose setting powder and my HEAVY dark circles completely disappear! I love this concealer so much, it is definitely my absolute favourite out of all those I have tried before despite the fact that it creases if not set properly. I see myself as a connoisseur on concealers due to the fact I am unfortunate enough to have hereditary dark circles :) I have tried the urban decay naked skin concealer, maybelline fit me, mac pro longwear as well as many others both drug store and high end, this truly tops them all!!
    I've give a 4/5 for packaging due to the stopper which really prevents you from getting the last bits of concealer out and fools you into thinking you need to buy a new one (MAKE SURE YOU PULL THE STOPPER OFF BEFORE ORDERING A NEW ONE GIRLS)
    I you've never tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer, buy one now!!!!!!

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

I would never buy a different concealer ever again! I'm a light-medium to medium, and I'm using the Medium2 Ginger. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and it blends well even if my skin gets darker from visiting hot countries. It's especially good for brightening up my under eyes. I just put a tiny blob or two near my wrist then apply it on my face using my pinky. No need to over apply at all. That's why I think the price is good because this thing will probably last me forever since I don't use that much on a daily basis.

NOTE: Not very good at covering pimples though. If you don't get a lot of pimples, then I highly recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When NARS added to their shade range I immediately purchased (macadamia). This concealer is really good and has an almost matte finish. Really creamy which I like but I like a more natural finish for my under eye highlight. It dries quickly and dries matte if you like that. Very satisfied but not my favorite.

on 12/8/2016 11:16:00 AM

I love the product but there are just a few things which annoy me!

The actual concealer is amazing, great coverage & super creamy as it says!

However, the packaging & the price is a bit of a let down.
    Packaging - the material of the lid is like a silicone feel so anything that touches it sticks! so after about 3 uses its look so dirty!

The price i suppose comes with the brand so i can't exactly moan, just quite expensive for such a small amount of product. (£22.50)
    But even still i still love the concealer and will continue to buy it! :D

on 12/4/2016 9:15:00 PM

Love this concealer.
    It's the fairest one I've found and it's a great one, which is a rarity.
    I find the texture to be very creamy, slightly airy feeling, very moussy.
    The shades are very much on the yellow side but chantilly works just fine for my pink undertones.
    The only problem i have is the light creasing but honestly? Haven't found one that doesn't after several hours.

Have repurchased 4 times and will continue to do so, HOLY GRAIL.

on 11/21/2016 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this concealer! I have never found a concealer that wasnt too peachy or too yellow for my skin until now. I am very fair with neutral undertones and chantilly is the best match ive ever found.

I find this concealer to have great coverage and it doesnt wear off throughout my 12 hour work days. It also doesnt break me out which is a huge plus as I am veeeery acne prone. The only con is that it is not that easy to blend, but i use an elf studio concealer brush and it works well

on 11/21/2016 5:10:00 PM

I love this. for me this is the perfect concealer. it's somewhat thick and full coverage. this is kind of hard to explain for me, but i'll try: it's not as pigmented as i.e. tarte shape tape, but i end up with more coverage because it doesn't go such a long way. it blends easily but doesn't blend out as much. also the shade vanilla is spot on for my neutral n15 complexion.
    it wears well, i never have to touch it up. i use this mainly for blemishes, but have used it under my eyes and it looks really good.
    If you're hesitant since it's pretty pricey, they sell travel minis at sephora. One lasted for 3 months, i got the big one a couple of weeks ago though.