NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 4/12/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice, sophisticated packaging and doefoot applicator. The texture is indeed creamy and has a natural finish with a light-medium coverage. The problem is the price; you don’t get much. A dupe would be the saem concealer which also has spf and has a very similar texture; on the face, both look the same. The shade range for the saem is not as good though

on 4/3/2018 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got so happy when I swatched it at sephora! It actually seemed to be a light enough shade for me, no yellow ondertone more neutral /pink, I bought it in shade:chantilly. I rarely find shades that matches me.

In swedish kronor it is 350:- maybe about 35 dollars, expensive, but it is a more luxury brand.

Personally I love the packeging, I think its luxury enough for the price, but the black top easely gets dirty, and I can't be bothered to keep it neat and clean. It feels quite heavy and the glass component looks pretty, it has pracitical applicator with a doe foot.

It creeses less than other concealers I have tried, but its not perfect, the bes t yet for me :) right now om setting it with nars translucent powder in crystal with an eco tools brush. I blend it out with a damp beaty blender, i prefer the little small green one. I have to play around with different methods and see what works better/worse. Right now Im happy with it, a little does go a long way, and also great coverage in my opinion comparing to other concealers I have tried.

My skin is wery drie so even the eye area can get really flake and irritadet, I even covered up a wound with this and it worked fine. DOsent irritate my eyes. I cant use it as an eye primer, I havent find one concealer that wokred for me like that so nothing strange for me, I use eye primer instead, I got hooded eyes.. I Do have wrinkles under my eye, I rccomend using pandas dream cool eye stick underneath. Its just an all trough good experience with this product!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is an overall really good concealer. Covers dark circles amazingly! Absolutely love that! It creases pretty little if you set it!
I have a youtube channel, where I talk about all things beauty, I will leave my links down below! Im pretty sure I have mentioned that this is in a tie for first place of my favorite under eye concealer! My other favorite is the it cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer! Both are awesome for covering dark circles!

Link to my channel:

on 1/27/2018 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this concealer due to all the hype, but it just didn't work for me. I have sensitive/combination skin and this concealer just broke me out. It inflamed the pimples I tried to conceal and unfortunately was too sheer for my taste. I think if you have somewhat clear skin that isn't sensitive, this would be perfect for you. Disappointed this didn't work for me, but glad it works for others.

Besides Bareminerals complete cover serum concealer, this is my second favourite! I bought "Custard" and it is a little lighter than my neutral-warmish skintone (I am Chinese), not as liquidy as bareminerals but creamy enough to blend. It gives a good coverage, very natural and doesn't settle into fine lines. :)

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I decided to re-write an old review because I've changed my mind about this completely. I loved it when I first got it, then after wear, watching my undertones more and including a more dewy foundation I just can't get on with it.

The formula is quite nice. It is very creamy, incredibly easy to blend and isn't at all flat- it really does look radiant. I'd say for a concealer it has medium coverage, which is just not enough for my particular brand of crazy dark circles. The lightest shade (chantilly) is also too yellow for my liking and other more neutral options are too dark. I'd more class it as a cool yellow though, so you more yellow toned cool peeps might love the shade. Personally though I need something like a cool neutral.

My main problem with this is the creasing. DEAR GODS THE CREASING. I've tried my newer foundation without this and had no problems at all, but with this I crease like absolute crazy. I have tried every method to work with the formula but I just can't. Powder first, Powder then primer, Powder after, Powder sacrifices to the great lord satan- just nothing works. I have large-ish round eyes so I have a small amount of deep natural lines under my eyes which have been there since childhood, i'm not sure if it would be as bad with fine lines caused by age but it might be something to take into account.

All in all, this just isn't worth the money for me any more.

I first used this concealer with a full face of foundation, & truthfully didn't care for it. It just didn't wow me, especially for the price. It sat in my collection for awhile- and I decided to try it out with a more natural face. Some days, I like to look more natural (though I love full out glam most days ❤️) I honestly had troubles finding a concealer that didn't look obvious under my eyes. My skin is clear, and I have tiny under eye circles- but I have blue veins under each of my eyes. I've had them for years, and they have always made me self conscious- they're easily covered with a full face of makeup. This is the only concealer that looks flawless under my eyes. It brightens, covers the blue veins & just looks beautiful. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. Considering no laser place I've gone to will zap these veins (they're to close to my eyes) I'm really happy with how this looks :) not sure why this doesn't work with any of my foundations - but I'm not complaining.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this looks WAY too dark & orange when applied to my skin.
this one definitely did not fit me

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.