NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

2.0

1 review

on 8/10/2014 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I liked this concealer when I sampled it in the store but after buying it and trying to use it, I don't like it anymore.

I'm asian and on the lighter side of NC20 but my skin tone leans slightly neutral as well. I bought vanilla because chantilly was way too light and the next ones up (Honey/Custard) were way too dark.

This concealer is just way too drying for my undereyes. It makes it look like I have undereye wrinkles........ which is extremely problematic considering that I'm only 17.
Here's a picture (this is actually my eye LOL):

LET ME REPEAT... I AM SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SHOULD NOT HAVE WRINKLES.

Sooo I tried it for my blemishes. The thick and dry texture is perfect for covering imperfections, but my blemishes seriously resurface within an hour or so (yes, I set with powder). This concealer just does NOT last on me no matter how many times I've tried to get it to work.

Needless to say, I returned RCC back to Sephora. I would personally recommend you to buy it (from a store with a nice return policy) and try it out, and if it works - hey great, good for you. If it doesn't, return it.

If price is what's deterring you from trying Nars out, I highly highly recommend Maybelline Fit Me and Mac Prolongwear Concealer! Maybelline's Fit Me is not at all drying for my undereyes and Mac Prolongwear lasts all day on my blemishes. Both of them are significantly cheaper than Nars RCC.

Video Reviews & Tutorials