NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

on 3/2/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good concealer. However if you have very dark circles, it won't cover them very well, even if you use a lot. Great for blemishes but not for undereye concealing (unless you use a corrector)

on 9/18/2016 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer!! I am already on my third tube because that is how much I love this stuff. It is medium to full coverage and blends so easily. It is great for both the under eye area and any blemishes. It brightens my face so well for a flawless look. Since NARS recently added new shades, the collection works for so many different skin tones!
Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the shade custard, and I have been very satisfied with this product. It is pigmented, but not enough to completely spot conceal some of my redder pimples. However, I still love this product, and I will continue to purchase it (I can't bring myself to buy Clé de Peau Beauté's concealer). I love the packaging for it feels sturdy and reliable.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've wanted to try this for so long and it did not disappoint! For me personally, I've found that the concealer names and brands that are very popular work great for me, as I found with the hugely popular MAC Pro Longwear concealer and others. This was the same.

It is so brightening that even though it doesn't fully cover dark circles, and mine are quite noticeable, it makes you look so so awake and blends beautifully in. This DOESN'T crease on my under eye provided I moisturise well beforehand but ugh the finish is just beautiful. I have this in the shade custard because I like my under eye concealers to be really yellow toned and this is perfect - I use Stromboli in NARS for reference although I am kind of halfway between punjab and stromboli, leaning a lot more yellow, so I do mix my NARS with a lighter foundation.

My only issue - it doesn't last on my skin as long as I'd like it too and I never feel comfortable with touching up concealer as I find it goes cakey etc.

on 12/26/2015 3:01:00 AM

Initially I really liked this product as I was only using it for going out at night etc. and was impressed with coverage. But I recently started using it for work, meaning I needed it to last all day. I found that it was creasing under my eyes and fading on blemishes after maybe 3 or 4 hours. The style of packaging also means that even when there is product left I was unable to use the bits at the bottom. I think for the price and considering it's Nars I would definitely expect something that last longer and did not crease.

on 12/2/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Seriously, can someone explain why everyone is so in love with it? To me, this is the worst out of all concealers I tried, I got a shade Custard for under eyes and Ginger for concealing some redness around the nose and sometimes chin and oh god, this concealer makes me look crispy and tired, not to mention it makes me look like 28 yr old though I'm only 18. I was using it for about a month wondering what the hell is wrong with my makeup nowadays, because I also changed my bronzer and highlighter so I was thinking maybe that's it, but no, it was this concealer, a couple of days ago when I was rushing to the airport to go to my family for holidays and I slapped on L'oreal True Match Lumi Anti-Fatigue Concealing pen (it's quite new in UK, comes in silver packaging) instead because it literally takes no time to perfect and I'm so glad I did that, my makeup went back to looking good and I got rid of Nars concealers in the airport, I doubt ever repurching it, it only can look good on instagram with some retouching, I feel like that's why people get sucked into buying this in the first place like I did, or by watching YT tutorials where they got extremely bright lights on their face so you can't see how thick the product is and how bad it looks as the day goes by. Anyway each to their own and it's nice to see many people satisfied but I'm just giving out an honest review, simply didn't look right on me, hope it helps :)

on 8/28/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I use this mostly under my eyes and to clean up my brows, but occasionally I will use this to cover spots when I'm not wearing foundation. The coverage is great for undereye dark circles and blemishes, no need to layer this product. It brightens my undereye area a lot and makes my puffy eye bags seem nonexistent. It stays on remarkably well on my oily skin. This blends out like a dream and isn't heavy or cakey. Packaging was beautiful but fingerprints do catch on the rubberized cap. I use the shade Custard (medium 1) and I'm a NC25-30.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It is a good concealer as it covers my very dark circles, however it creases so much. you have to use setting powder immediately. I love the packaging though! Very fancy :D

I have this in the shade biscuit. I use it for under eyebags and redness. It's really pigmented and gives you full coverage. I highly recommend this!