NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

on 11/11/2017 4:10:00 AM

This is my best concealer, and I have re-purchased it many times. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't settle into any fine lines. However, it doesn't cover all of my dark circles - but nothing ever does, so I'm not too mad about it. I apply this under my eyes, and blend it out with a beauty-blender, before setting it with a loose setting powder.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

Pros:
Very pigmented coverage
Great for covering under eyes
Easy applicator
Good colour range

Cons:
Very expensive
Product runs out quite quickly
Quite dry - sometimes emphasised lines and difficult to blend out.

Overall while the coverage is great the price point is too high to keep on buying - wasn't worth it for me.

I really hate this concealer. I have quite wrinkly / creasey under eyes and it just looks HORRIBLE on me when I put it under my eyes. It looks really cakey and very drying and makes my creases VERY noticeable. The only thing I use this for is to highlight my forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin and to be fair it's really good at that although you have to be careful with it calling up on your nose. I use the shade vanilla which is the perfect highlighting shade for me. (I am mac nc20-nc25). Personally I don't think it's worth buying this because the formula really isn't great and you also hardly get any product in the tubey thing. It has worked for some people but for the price definitely try it before you buy it and don't make the same mistake as me and just impulsively buy it and now regret baso all your life choices ://

on 7/7/2017 1:06:00 AM

The formula is not creamy at all. It is dry, it leaves a white cast under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i really did like this concealer, i do like a high coverage concealer but this is a really natural-medium coverage. The only reason i didnt like this is because im really pale and i got the lightest shade and it oxidised soooo badly on my skintone. Literally went from white to bright orange in 10 seconds and since i have acne i had orange spots all over my face. Would not reccomend if your skin relates to mine!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear 2W2 Rattan
Current skin tone: NC30
Concealer shade: Vanilla

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

After seeing everyone raving about this, I decided to give it a try. And I must confess that I think this is WAY too overhyped.
It's thick, but it blends well, and has a decent coverage. But let me tell you... it creases like crazy under my eyes, even with layers and layers of setting powder. and it's $30!! I liked my NYX HD concealer way more, and it was only $5.
Decent, but wouldn't repurchase.