NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 4/14/2018 7:00:00 AM

Had 2 tubes of this stuff I love the formula and how creamy it is I understand the hype around this product. Downsides include the price which is between £22-£25 which is expensive!! Also the applicator makes it hard to get the last bits of product out of the glass tube which is annoying for me.

on 3/23/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

After spending the coin on concealers I never ended up liking, I thought I should pick this up. I bought ginger which is described as medium with golden undertones but I would say it’s an un-neutral mix of golden and pink, maybe like a peach undertones. I have olive tan skin and this colour blends in seamlessly, he formula is amazing in coverage an the natural almost luminous finish it gives. It sets well with the minimum amount of creasing (most concealers make me crease like crazy) and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s very easy to blend but if you’re using a beauty blender you should know it’s gonna EAT the concealer. I suggest blending with your fingers first to spread the product evenly and then going over with a few taps from the Beauty blender, this is how you get max coverage with minimum amount of product.
It doesn’t break me out, it doesn’t slip and slide on my oily combination skin. In gives amazing coverage for hyper pigmentation even when I don’t use a corrector and ugh I just love it.
I don’t care for the price because it is worth it and lasts a long time I don’t care spending around 39$ for a concealer that gets the job done because I’m paying for the ingredients, formula, luxe packaging... I would highly recommend for all skin types and I there is no way you can’t find the right shade-I can choose between 4 different shades for undereye+cc+face shade (ginger, macademia, sucre d’orge and caramel) and not one. Keep coming up with more shades nars 👏🏽

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

amazing product! so full coverage and easy to blend. Is a bit pricey but when its a concealer like this i dont mind.

on 2/7/2018 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is overall a very nice concealer. I found it creased a little throughout the day but other than that the coverage and consistency won me over. Leaves an airbrushed look on the skin

(My actual rating is 3.5 lippies).

Practically all of the base products I've tried oxidized two shades darker on me, even with a primer on (ex. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, Benefit Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer, Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer, etc.). With this concealer being so raved about, I was hoping it would work for me. But this oxidizes too, which makes me so upset. I've tried two shades, Custard and the recently added shade Café Con Leche. Custard was too dark, so I tried Café Con Leche which seemed like the perfect shade at first. Both oxidized two shades darker, and into a peachy colour that didn't match me at all. Unfortunately, both shades were completely unusable so I had to return them.

Besides the disappointing oxidization (that doesn't seem to happen to most people), this concealer is quite nice formula-wise. It is a nice consistency, blends out easily. Not too drying or matte and I haven't noticed any creasing (I’ve only used this after putting on eye cream though). I have to say that the coverage is not full enough to completely get eliminate any traces of my purple-brown under eyes, I can still see darkness peaking through.

The packaging is nice and sturdy, not bulky at all. The cap of this concealer is made of the rubberized black material used for most NARS products, and it gets dirtied with fingerprints and makeup residue fast. I do think that it would be nice if the price was knocked down to $30 CAD (we can all dream).

Overall, I think this is a solid concealer and I can see why it has reached holy grail status for so many people. But personally, I wasn’t able to make it work for me which was unfortunate. I would recommend this only to people who doesn’t usually have base products oxidize on them, and if you are someone like me who has all sorts of products oxidizing on their face I’d suggest trying samples first.

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

on 11/11/2017 4:10:00 AM

This is my best concealer, and I have re-purchased it many times. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't settle into any fine lines. However, it doesn't cover all of my dark circles - but nothing ever does, so I'm not too mad about it. I apply this under my eyes, and blend it out with a beauty-blender, before setting it with a loose setting powder.

on 11/4/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great creamy concealer for under eyes, wears well and doesn’t crease! It’s the best all-round concealer I’ve found and its my go-to everyday concealer.
A little pricey but worth it.

Pros:
Very pigmented coverage
Great for covering under eyes
Easy applicator
Good colour range

Cons:
Very expensive
Product runs out quite quickly
Quite dry - sometimes emphasised lines and difficult to blend out.

Overall while the coverage is great the price point is too high to keep on buying - wasn't worth it for me.

I really hate this concealer. I have quite wrinkly / creasey under eyes and it just looks HORRIBLE on me when I put it under my eyes. It looks really cakey and very drying and makes my creases VERY noticeable. The only thing I use this for is to highlight my forehead, nose, Cupid's bow and chin and to be fair it's really good at that although you have to be careful with it calling up on your nose. I use the shade vanilla which is the perfect highlighting shade for me. (I am mac nc20-nc25). Personally I don't think it's worth buying this because the formula really isn't great and you also hardly get any product in the tubey thing. It has worked for some people but for the price definitely try it before you buy it and don't make the same mistake as me and just impulsively buy it and now regret baso all your life choices ://