NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

After seeing everyone raving about this, I decided to give it a try. And I must confess that I think this is WAY too overhyped.
It's thick, but it blends well, and has a decent coverage. But let me tell you... it creases like crazy under my eyes, even with layers and layers of setting powder. and it's $30!! I liked my NYX HD concealer way more, and it was only $5.
Decent, but wouldn't repurchase.

I love this concealer so much! It's a great concealer for covering blemishes, it's very good coverage as well so if you aren't wearing any foundation you could still have a flawless matte look. Not the greatest concealer to cover up dark circles and not the best to highlight your features. The packaging is very nice, i've always been a fan of NARS packaging due to the fact of the clean and simple modern look. The applicator is amazing and is very soft which makes applying the concealer extremely perfect. The smell of the concealer is very high end smelling, there's no crazy chemical smell which I love. All that said, the price ($30) is pretty good for how much you get (0.22 oz.).

on 3/2/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good concealer. However if you have very dark circles, it won't cover them very well, even if you use a lot. Great for blemishes but not for undereye concealing (unless you use a corrector)

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

on 1/24/2017 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a thick concealer that is very opaque. While it covers a lot, on my dry type skin it always ends up looking caked and cracked, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, damp sponge). Additionally, likely due to the dryness of my skin, this can be difficult to blend. I used my entire tube -- which took just over a year, but I don't put it on anything other than a few small acne scars once or twice a week.

If one were to apply this under the eyes, to highlight, or in any way more liberally than me this could last 3 months tops.There is so little product. Only 6 mL. It's crazy.

If you have oily or combo skin I see how this could be lovely, since the coverage is so high and the shades are beautiful. The formula simply is not suited to dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

I really wanted to love this concealer but it seems everyone is having a different experience to it than I. Bought it in the lightest shade, apply under my eyes and on forehead and chin for highlight and find it to need a lot of product for high coverage. When I do, I like the coverage and the brightening pigment it has BUT it creases??? I swear this doesn't happen with anyone else, yet for me it always does. Bearing in mind I'm 18 with zero wrinkles lol.

Weirdest thing, I also find it makes my eyes sting and water when I apply it on my under eye area. Does anyone else get this? I've really been wondering...

Average packaging except the box practically fell apart.

favourite concealer hands down. one of the only products that truly lives up to the hype. Doesnt crease or cake and blends beautifully. I'm in the shade camel and the coverage is buildable. I have spots of hyper pigmentation under my right eye which is my concern area and it covers most with just a couple dots!!

on 11/16/2016 11:48:00 PM

This concealer is listed as medium to full buildable coverage. I'd say it's more medium than full, and it's not very buildable.

My main goal for a concealer is to cover up my dark undereye circles and darkness on and around the lid. This concealer does NOT work for that. It creases under the eye and on the lid. Nothing I could do made it better. I moisturized under the eye, I left it dry. I used a primer, I skipped primer. I tried powdering and not powdering. It's going to crease.

Furthermore, after not even an hour of wear, the areas covered by the concealer look dry and crusty in a "makeupy" way. It was an odd texture, which was disappointing because it looks VERY good when first put on. Because of this, it also didn't work well to cover any spots I had, because the pimple would soon have a really different unnatural texture that didn't "match" the rest of my face.

By the end of the day, the concealer wasn't even on anymore.

This may work better for someone with oilier skin, but as someone with normal to dry skin this product just didn't.

As for the packaging.. the stopper keeps you from getting to a lot of product. Before I tossed it, I removed the stopper and had a lot of product left. I would remove it as you start to run out.