NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i really did like this concealer, i do like a high coverage concealer but this is a really natural-medium coverage. The only reason i didnt like this is because im really pale and i got the lightest shade and it oxidised soooo badly on my skintone. Literally went from white to bright orange in 10 seconds and since i have acne i had orange spots all over my face. Would not reccomend if your skin relates to mine!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear 2W2 Rattan
Current skin tone: NC30
Concealer shade: Vanilla

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

my favorite concealer ever, i love it 😍 i would buy it again.. but it's so expensive 🤕

After seeing everyone raving about this, I decided to give it a try. And I must confess that I think this is WAY too overhyped.
It's thick, but it blends well, and has a decent coverage. But let me tell you... it creases like crazy under my eyes, even with layers and layers of setting powder. and it's $30!! I liked my NYX HD concealer way more, and it was only $5.
Decent, but wouldn't repurchase.

I love this concealer so much! It's a great concealer for covering blemishes, it's very good coverage as well so if you aren't wearing any foundation you could still have a flawless matte look. Not the greatest concealer to cover up dark circles and not the best to highlight your features. The packaging is very nice, i've always been a fan of NARS packaging due to the fact of the clean and simple modern look. The applicator is amazing and is very soft which makes applying the concealer extremely perfect. The smell of the concealer is very high end smelling, there's no crazy chemical smell which I love. All that said, the price ($30) is pretty good for how much you get (0.22 oz.).

on 3/2/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good concealer. However if you have very dark circles, it won't cover them very well, even if you use a lot. Great for blemishes but not for undereye concealing (unless you use a corrector)

on 2/22/2017 1:24:00 AM

I use it for my eyes. Very nice product. Under my eyes is very purple, brown. I tried 15-20 closure. The most beautiful nars. I like my nars coverer. Its persistence is beautiful. I do not even cry with the powder. :D

on 1/24/2017 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a thick concealer that is very opaque. While it covers a lot, on my dry type skin it always ends up looking caked and cracked, no matter how I apply it (fingers, brush, damp sponge). Additionally, likely due to the dryness of my skin, this can be difficult to blend. I used my entire tube -- which took just over a year, but I don't put it on anything other than a few small acne scars once or twice a week.

If one were to apply this under the eyes, to highlight, or in any way more liberally than me this could last 3 months tops.There is so little product. Only 6 mL. It's crazy.

If you have oily or combo skin I see how this could be lovely, since the coverage is so high and the shades are beautiful. The formula simply is not suited to dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this concealer!!! I am a little unorthodox in my application as i like to apply it to blemishes before applying foundation but personally, I find this gives a more natural but still strong coverage on the concealed area. I also use a lighter color of this product for highlighting and for under eyes and it does the job perfectly. I have never come across a concealer that is either high end or drug store that is better than this.

I really wanted to love this concealer but it seems everyone is having a different experience to it than I. Bought it in the lightest shade, apply under my eyes and on forehead and chin for highlight and find it to need a lot of product for high coverage. When I do, I like the coverage and the brightening pigment it has BUT it creases??? I swear this doesn't happen with anyone else, yet for me it always does. Bearing in mind I'm 18 with zero wrinkles lol.

Weirdest thing, I also find it makes my eyes sting and water when I apply it on my under eye area. Does anyone else get this? I've really been wondering...

Average packaging except the box practically fell apart.