NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.9

on 4/1/2016 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this concealer in the color biscuit to highlight. Very creamy like advertised and goes on smooth. At first I used a beauty blender but I find the product goes on better with a concealer brush lightly patting the product onto designated areas. I have worn without setting and does not Crease but I like to set my concealer anyways just to be safe with my Ben nye and Laura mercier and my highlight comes out beautiful.

on 3/15/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great concealer. I really like how it looks, with ben nye's banana powder on top. It looks velvet under your eye. It lasts a long time on the skin and i did not experience creasing or drying. I totally recommend this. The only thing i dont like is the price but it's worth it.

on 12/27/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got matched to the shade Ginger by the staff at the store. Initially thought it was a little light for me but blends out naturally while still perfectly covering my blemishes. I love the applicator as well. It stays on for quite a long time on me so I doubt I would be changing to any other concealers for some time!

on 4/19/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is hands down the best concealer ever! The rave reviews are true!!! I have been using it for a month and purchased it in the color Amande to actually conceal the hyper pigmentation on my cheeks from acne (reference: ELDW sandlewood, Lancome 460w, Clinique Golden, I stopped wearing Mac long ago but I recall being NC 47).

The shade Amande matches my skin tone perfectly and smoothly covers my dark spots flawlessly. The formula is rich and creamy and highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. I use it on top my foundation and I have not broken out since using this and my skin breaks out EXTREMELY easily (it's ridiculous) The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. The wand is awesome and IMO hygienic if using solely for yourself but it will be difficult to get the product that is left on the sides of the tube. I plan on buying the color two shades lighter for highlighting.

It is extremely expensive as well but the price is excusable in relation to my picky skin and hard to match skin tone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Okay so I've been holding off writing a review (as I tend to do) just to be sure, and I'm going to say it - this is my favourite concealer! I've tried a few over the years (from drugstore brands to MAC etc) and I love love love this NARS concealer - it has well deserved HG status for me.

I use this as a blemish concealer because I get hormonal cystic acne and have some scarring on my chin which I hate. I don't use this as an under eye concealer so I can't vouch for its use in that way. As a blemish concealer it is amazing - I'm really impressed. I really like the applicator - it seems much more hygienic than tubes or concealer pots, which is important for me because I use it for covering up acne. The coverage is full and matches my skin tone really well - C3/NC25-30 in MAC - I bought the shade ginger.

I've read a bit that the Maybelline Fit Me concealer is a great drugstore dupe for this. I've tried both and the Maybelline concealer is a bit more medium coverage and runnier - so I still lean towards the NARS version because I like the extra coverage.

As with all NARS products, I love the packaging, but the price is very exxy which is the major downfall of the product. However I think the quality is amazing and I will repurchase if I run out because I haven't found anything that matches this product. Given I don't need to use much of it I consider it more of an investment purchase and hopefully it will last a good amount of time.

on 12/17/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this concealer for around my eyes. It lives up to it's name and I do look radiant (particular in summer when I have more color). It does an excellent job for covering dark circles but for me, it's not for blemishes. I feel like I can wear less eye makeup when I wear this because of the overall brightening effect it has on my face. I use caramel and I think it's a good fit for skin tone.

on 12/11/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Great concealer!

I wear Ginger in the winter and Biscuit in the summer. I love the texture and the finish. It is creamy but sets on it's own - powder can be used but it is not necessary.

It is a strong medium coverage concealer. I recommend looking at a shade lighter when you are trying to find your colour.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

LOOOVVVVEEE this concealer. I almost didn't get it, because I've bought so many different concealers to use under eye, and I had pretty much accepted that I was going to get creasing with under eye concealers. But, this concealer is very different than other concealers. First, the concealer looks very natural even though I use it as a highlighter. Also, it doesn't need to be set with a powder, so this contributes to its natural look. If you're hesitant about trying this concealer, I suggest getting a sample so you can try wearing it for a day.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

This concealer provides a pretty good coverage as a spot and under eye concealer, but, a BIG but, there isn't much product as it ran out so quickly! I will not repurchase and the good news is, there is a dupe for this concealer and it's the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! Go and try it for yourself!

on 6/29/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this concealer and I would recommend it but I don't love it. This is a medium coverage concealer, if you have dark spots to hide this may not be enough. The formula isn't drying at all (even on delicate under eyes) but when tapped in with a finger it doesn't behave like a typical liquid concealer. I don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't spread and blend as well without a brush. It can be layered but you have to work in very light layers and work quickly or is starts to have a paste-like texture The finish is light weight natural matte, not shiny but not flat either. Overall very nice.

This is very easy to slap on and go. My fav use for this is as a spot/under eye concealer with a finishing power for low maintenance days when I don't need my make up to stay on for ages. As an under eye concealer I get about 3-4 hours before I need to deal with creasing, which isn't bad but isn't the best either. If you're inclined to carry concealer around you can touch this up without it getting too cakey.

I am MAC NC45 for ref and bought Med/Dark2 Caramel in this. It is a good colour match for me. Final score; four lippies lost half a lippie each for longevity and texture. I wish I could give this 3.5 lipplies.

I removed a lippie and should update on the application. I think 'creamy' is the wrong name for this product. It isn't creamy at all. I reach for this concealer often and enjoy it much more as I've found a better way to apply fur under eyes, but it's main use now is a brown bone highlight. Not because this is bad but because it is out performed in every measurable area by something else.

Application: I put one swipe from the doe foot applicator on the back of my hand. I then use a finger to lightly dab onto both eyes (so, about half of what is on the doe foot is enough for both eyes). And use a damp beauty blender to finish. It leaves a smoother lighter look and because it is so light, I can powder to set. I found this avoids the texture problems and vastly increases wear time. I used to get 4 hours; now I get 8 - 10 and less creasing.

Glad I didn't give up on it and I have a method of using under my eyes if needed. It works but that's a lot of faffing about frankly. I've used other products with better texture, price point, pigmentation, lasting power etc. This is over-all a nice concealer but I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.