NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealers and they always look dry under my eyes ..I absolutely love this one!! I have it in custard , it matches my skin tone perfect.. I have medium skin with olive undertones ...

on 10/3/2018 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product has a nice colour range and the texture at first if very creamy. I have dark circles under my eyes and need quite a bit of coverage, I am also now 35 years old and am starting to get a bit drier under my eye area. This looks really nice at first, but it looks very creasy and dry on me within an hour and just starts looking worse and worse throughout the day.

However - if you want to use this concealer for other purposes such as pimples, redness etc, it covers quite well, but I wouldn't recommend this product to people with dark eye circles looking for a smooth finish.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use this concealer for my dark circles, it has great coverage and blends very easily, a little goes a long way, however, it creases on me even after I set it. Ive noticed that it creases less when I blend using my fingers rather than a wet beauty blender.

on 6/26/2018 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have had dark circles for years and they have only got worse with age. Nars Creamy Concealer is the right consistency, not so thin as not to have any pigmentation, not so thick as to not be blendable and settle into my fine lines-unless I overdo it.. I like the colour range-I use Macadamia, but earlier I mixed Ginger and Custard (now wondering what that would taste like, probably pretty good)-I'm glad more companies are realising there are so many WoC who buy makeup and giving us more shades. I'm about an NC30 at present, but get to an NC25 at times and to an NC35 in the height of summer and it matches well and looks very natural. It is buildable, so don't apply it all at once, wait for it to dry and then dab on a little again. Focus on the darkest areas, usually close to the nose. One of my main gripes is that it doesn't stay on all day, probably about 5 or 6 hours, even though I wear it over eye cream and primer. One day, they will be able to fix dark circles, until then, we need concealer.

on 3/24/2018 5:58:00 PM

Love this concealer.

Despite its claims to be radiant and creamy i dont think it is immensely in either department.

Its very medium coverage. And i can find it slightly to stiff to apply and i cant get a bit of creasing and dryness

Those are the one flaws, because this is a really good concealer neverless. It covers my dark circles and makes my undereye area look a but brighter. I also find that the product runs out very quick and i hate when i get to the end of it.

But i love this concealer because it always holds up on my skin. It never fades or budges and it covers.

on 1/20/2018 12:28:00 AM

This goes right under my eye bags and stay put! I got the shade "caramel", it`s such a beautiful nude color, im tempted to use on lips!! Def my HG from now on, wish I got this earlier. My only gripe the price and nars went back to testing on animals :(
Dear Nars, pls dont test on animals!

The sleek packaging is nice for travels and can be confused as a liquid lipstick

Pros
So creamy and the wand goes on well and blendable.

Cons
fades and needs reapplication

Wld def try anor lighter shade like caramel or sthg

Recommend?
Buy and splurge!

I've always wanted this concealer, but I was afraid that this product would be bad. Even though there were many positive reviews about this product I was spectacle, especially when the price is pretty expensive. Although the price is a bit expensive, this product is great. The texture of the product is creamy, buildable, blendable and the package is what I expect a concealer to look like. It is worth the hype and recommend this product with anyone who needs to cover up dark circles. Thank you for reading my review here's a cookie 🍪

on 1/12/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

he best undereye concealer. Desperate to re purchase once I get through another one or two of my concealers. It blends like a dream and the shade range is so good.

on 7/18/2017 5:17:00 PM

After using so many concealers I have to say this is still my favourite. I find it is the only thing that covers my dark circles (hereditary - so dark) without drying out my under eye. The texture is creamy and mousse like. It applies smoothly and evenly without any patches or loss in pigmentation. When I use this I apply with applicator and blend with my finger, before smoothing out with a damp sponge. I find this wastes less product and keeps the product on the skin. I then set with a translucent loose powder and sponge. This lasts all day and I never look tired (due to my dark circles) at the end of the day. I also do not need any corrector with this as it has a very slight peach hue. Love it.

If i had to say something negative, it would be the packaging. I generally do not like doe foot applicators as they are unhygienic and dry up the product very easily. Also I find it leaves alot of the product around the edges, for at this price I would like to get to. I tend to run out after only one to two months of every day use and I don't find this to be the case with other concealers. I would much prefer a squeeze tube like the Stila concealer which has a thin pin point tip, allowing for less wastage and precision application.

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!