NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.

One of the best concealer!
I'm on my 6th bottle already now and this product has never disappoint me except for the fact that it is impossible to scoop out the leftover concealer out of the bottle when it almost run out
It has a nice medium to heavy coverage which is perfect for my skin that has a lot of acne scars and redness

on 6/21/2017 7:11:00 AM

The best concealer I've tried. It was perfect for my skin and I got it in the shade "vanilla" and it was perfect. A bit pricey but it is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i really did like this concealer, i do like a high coverage concealer but this is a really natural-medium coverage. The only reason i didnt like this is because im really pale and i got the lightest shade and it oxidised soooo badly on my skintone. Literally went from white to bright orange in 10 seconds and since i have acne i had orange spots all over my face. Would not reccomend if your skin relates to mine!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely believe this concealer is the BEST on the market. There is NO creasing. I apply it with SmashBox undereye primer, and it is the perfect formula. Not drying at all, even though I have older, more delicate skin under the eyes.

on 6/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

I feel this product is a bit drying for me therefore i did not have to set it with powder. I liked the fact that it didn't crease on me at all and it's build-able. But i prefer the mac pro long wear over it because it's more creamy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear 2W2 Rattan
Current skin tone: NC30
Concealer shade: Vanilla

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

on 5/30/2017 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Shade purchased: Custard
Current skintone: About NC25-30

Overall rating: 3/5
Price: 2/5 (Its S$46 here in Singapore for the full size)
Packaging: 5/5 (Looks classy)

Had high hopes for this concealer. I mainly purchased this because I heard people raving about how this concealer works wonders for spot concealing - aka, for pimples, acne, etc. However, I found that this concealer had pretty light coverage, considering the hype on it. I would consider it to be a light-medium coverage concealer at best, not very buildable, as even when I put 3 layers on my healing red acne, it still peeks through, and mind you I did put a green corrector (L.A. Girl Pro Concealer) underneath to correct most of the redness. Theres 6ml in a few size tube which is not bad, considering I purchase the travel sized (1.4ml), and it has lasted me for nearly 3 months now with daily usage on blemishes and undereyes. However with that said, I do like it for undereye concealing. Again, I do use a peach corrector (Tarte CC undereye in light/medium), which does most of the job, and I put 3-5 dots of this concealer overtop and blend. It doesn't give me full coverage, as some darkness still peeks through but again, I am not gna look like a drag everyday right?

Im not sure if I would repurchase as it doesn't really meet my needs. I prefer something with higher coverage, and this just doesn't meet that. Although it has a really thick, moussy consistency, it doesn't have enough pigments in there in my opinion. I have purchased the Tarte Shape Tape that everyone raves about so I will be trying that out, and probably do a review on it soon, to see if it's any better than this NARS one.

Summary:
Coverage - Light-medium, buildable but coverage doesn't increase with building
Lasting power - Great, lasts the whole day without getting oily
Blendability - Good, I use the elf small contour brush to blend it out and it's wonderful for that
Application - Easy but have to keep re-dipping into the tube to get product due to the stopper
Consistency - Thick, moussy, creamy
Finish - Satin, with no shimmers

Buy if:
You are looking for a light weight concealer that provides medium coverage, and if you have good skin conditions, ie no bumps etc.

This is one expensive little concealer especially when it doesn't work.

I first purchased this in Vanilla but it was too dark and then went back for the Chantilly. Basically I purchased it for my under eye area and to brighten and cover any spots or flaws.

It didn't matter how I applied this cream it ended up dry, cakey, covered nothing and accentuated wrinkles I didn't think I even had. Made me look like I had sleep boogers, not a look I recommend.

Very disappointed because the price point isn't cheap and I wasted cash on two very small tubes that I can do nothing with.

This is not as advertised, creamy and long lasting, it barely lasted an hour, if that. I had to go over it with my favourite concealer.

I will try to use it up as eye primer and I think this one is best for beautiful ladies with oily skin.