Degree Expert Protection - Fresh Energy

Degree Expert Protection - Fresh Energy

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I like this - enough to buy a twin pack anyway - for me it doesn't hold up against my all-time favourite, Dove's Ultimate Go Fresh deodorant in their Cool Essentials scent.

This one doesn't smell as nice as the Dove one, although in terms of being an anti-perspirant it does a good job. I used this during the summer months (in the UK) and didn't notice any obvious dampness in my underarm area.

The one major problem for me though - it leaves really noticeable white marks on my clothing. As a result, it's impossible to wear darker colours if I've used this as within about 30 minutes of application it's transferred to my top, leaving marks that are impossible to get out without putting it in the washing machine.

On a more positive note, it does last a l-o-n-g time, so it's definitely value for money, especially if you purchase a twin pack.

I'm glad I tried it and as I bought a twin pack I'll obviously use the other one I have, but I don't think I'd purchase it again.

I put this on and went outside (summertime...hot and humid) and was sweating almost immediately :(

This claims that their 'motionsense' formula helps control your sweat and odor. I got a small tube of this for free as promotion girls were just handing these to us.
I like the smell - its fresh and clean. Goes on clear, but I do rub it in sometimes. I still sweat through this, although not a lot - only when I am working out. I am not a heavy sweater, but I will sometimes get slightly moist when I'm in nervous situations. But for everyday, this was OK. Controlled my odor and I don't think I ever sweatted through this. However, the reasons why I don't like this is because it transfers SO MUCH onto dark clothing! I'll apply this in the morning, go shopping, not even sweat one bit, and will see white deodorant marks on clothes that I've tried on. It also balls up when you use too much, and it's hard to remove in the shower. It leaves some sort of residue behind..either that, or that my body wash (Dove Body Wash) isn't strong enough.