Tom Ford cheek color in wicked

No Image

4.8

on 3/3/2017 12:20:00 AM

This is the only TF blush I have in my collection so far; I had some store credit and decided to pick up a TF blush to try out. I initially wanted to get Flush, but they were out of stock of a lot of shades (I think TF is discontinuing the old blush formula and the stock for the new formulation had not arrived). Of those available, Wicked seemed like a very wearable color: it's a lovely raspberry pink with a slight sheen to it. Nothing OTT, this is a solid staple shade that I see myself wearing almost everyday, the kind that you don't have to over think before applying. The pigmentation is amazing, I dip my brush (shu uemura 20h) lightly in once, and that gives enough color for one cheek. The color applies true to pan for me (NC 20-25), with no visible shimmer on the cheek (just a sheen), blends beautifully, and the best thing about this blush is its AMAZING LASTING POWER. The color does not fade for an entire 12h workday for me: not one bit, which is something I have never experienced with other blushes; it's unbelievable and slightly scary (what kind of pigment is in this product??). The only other blushes that come close to Wicked's wear time is Tarte's (Tarte's blushes fade a bit on me after 8 h). Yes, it's seriously overpriced, but I do recommend getting one of TF's blushes in a workhorse color if you can get it at a discount like I did. I'm really happy with my purchase and hope the recent reformulation doesn't mess up this great product. [forgot to mention that they give a generous amount of product, 8g]

on 12/7/2016 5:45:00 PM

I resisted and resisted Tom For blushes. How could a simple blush be worth this price? I sometimes think in one's mind the amount spent MUST correlate to quality and your level of personal satisfaction. How else can one to justify the price in one's own mind? I mean, who wants to be "had" by a purchase?

I love this blush. I have it in the color Wicked. On my med/light skin and dark brunette hair it gives me a lovely pop and sheen. The color enhances. The color is beautiful. And the color has longevity like I have not experienced prior to this.

I use a light hand as it is very pigmented. This blush palette is likely to last me years. I sometimes mix it with other colors or with a bronzer for a different tone. But mostly I use it solo and allow its beauty to shine through. I am very happy I took the plunge and do not regret jumping into Tom Ford blushes.

on 9/6/2015 5:00:00 PM

Another TF masterpiece! Choose your colour carefully as these blushes are so pigmented you only need the lightest dab/swipe, I cannot imagine ever using this entire pan! Wicked is a delightful raspberry colour with subtle gold shimmer (not glittery at all on the skin). It seems to blend well and definitely lasts all day. Gives that beautiful child-like flush to your face. Packaging is very luxurious yet sturdy, no brush provided which I prefer. Yes, it is expensive but it's probably worth it if you intend to use it daily for the rest of your life... :-)

on 8/26/2015 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This product has been reformulated and looks quite different now. The first version was a beautiful raspberry pink with some shimmer. It looked gorgeous and was one of my favorite blushes. It got stolen a couple months ago so I repurchased it from Neiman Marcus and then Nordstrom -both times it looked quite different- it is now a matte color and does not look good on me at all. I'm very disappointed that they changed it, and that's why I didn't give it five stars. For anyone else who likes the original slightly shimmery version MAC Dollymix is a perfect dupe of the original and I love it -I'm so happy to have one of my favorite blush colors again :-)

on 4/1/2014 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A beautiful raspberry pink by tom ford. It gives me a more natural pinky flush on my asian skin (I'm a b20 in chanel vitalumiere aqua). Shimmer doesn't turn up too strong on the face to make you look like a mirror. Lasts pretty long, would say at least 8 hours. Doesn't oxidize or change colour on my face. Due to the crazy pigmentation, i apply it with my nars yachiyo brush, and its awesome. I have 2 blushes by tom ford and they are both very good. The powder is very finely milled. Goes on the skin smoothly. Does take a tiny bit more time with the blending (to make it more natural and less patchy) but for the colour and long lastingness I'm definitely fine with that :)

on 12/8/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

ok, just to satisfy those who might think I hate TF (I have most of the lippies but a problem with BOrchid which turned rancid in 18 months)...

wicked is a wicked color -- amazing depth of coral/red ultra pigmented and smooth fine powder milled to perfection.

On my skin tone (nc15 app), I need only a stipple brush slightly dipped and pick up enough for both cheeks.

the color gives a bright pop for evening or if you are needing a pick me up blush. I use this sparingly and more in summer with a bit of bronzer .. it's like a great small sunburn.

the packaging is luxe .. with the money on this one.

will not repurchase because it should last till I look like little orphan Annie.

So far I have frantic pink, love lust, and wicked. Wicked is my favorite on my NC25 skin. It's super pigmented so I find using a yachiyo brush or a duo fibre brush provides a lighter application. The dark color looks intimidating, but Tom Ford's blushes are buildable for a light or heavy application. Plus the pan is huge, making it a better value for the high price tag.

on 3/3/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the most flattering blush I have found for very pale skin and dark hair. It's a bright raspberry pink with a light cool pink sheen. I use a light hand with it because it's very pigmented, it also works on darker skin tones. It has a very smooth texture and blends very well. It's also the longest wearing blush i have ever used, i have oily skin and it doesn't oxidize or fade, stays good for about 12 hrs. It also doesn't cause breakouts on my super sensitive acne prone skin. I love it so much i've used it everyday since I bought even though I have another twenty high quality blushes.