2.5

Reviews

3.0
from

7 years ago

I have a tonne of CG nail polishes (including their nail treatments). Sadly, this is not one of my faves. I was trying to look for a nice coral, but the colour turned out more soft neon pink. I did google for swatches beforehand, but it didn't look like any of coral looking swatches on nail blogs. I did find the texture a bit gloopier than the usual CG and since it is quite a recent collection (Spring 2013), I can't quite understand why as I purchased it from my regular nail polish store. Will not repurchase as am still on the lookout for the perfect coral shade!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

7 years ago

Ok, first of all, the superfluous apostrophes drive me nuts too, but the colour is so pretty! Too bad the formula is so terrible, which is unlike China Glaze. It's gloopy and it's almost impossible to do my nails properly. I guess I'm still on the lookout for a nice spring coral that doesn't scream orange :(

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29