Sante - Coverstick

Sante - Coverstick

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have No. 02 Medium, which actually suits my light/neutral skintone perfectly. Very creamy (but not greasy), and has good opaque coverage, so it works for both under-eyes and spot concealing blemishes/redness. The pencil is cute, but I dislike having to sharpen it, although I don't have to often, since I don't use a ton of concealer everyday. I appreciate the natural ingredients, and the price is reasonable ($15). Would repurchase!

on 3/3/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I quite like this product. The ingredients are pretty clean, and the price is reasonable ($15). It is available locally for me, which is always a plus. The coverage is decent, and the creamy formulation can be used as an eyeliner to cover red waterlines. My sensitive skin can handle it.

The cons are that the somewhat chalky texture doesn't last all day and is not great for dry skin. This product is a pencil, so a lot of product gets wasted when you sharpen it. It would be a good product for use on the go though. It is quite a wide pencil, so you will probably need the Sante sharpener to go with it. Color selection is also limited, so the lightest shade is not a perfect match.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Sheabutter), Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica, CI 77288, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)