Femme Couture Get Flawless Skin Tone Corrector

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff, I have both the yellow corrector and the pink for brightening. This product comes in what looks a lot like a stick of chalk and goes on like a powder. It goes on easily and it blends out with minimal effort.

I have dark circles under my eyes year round due to allergies that just won't quit and the yellow corrector does a great job of toning it down. It doesn't make them disappear but that is more due to the fact that I can't stand a lot of make up on my face so I under apply most makeup.

I use the pink color corrector to highlight the corners of my eyes and as an easy way to apply highlighting under my brow.

on 12/28/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

(yellow)
I have had this running around my makeup bag for over a year.. TBH, the thing broke about 2 days after opening it. I kept it for when I was in a pinch... Recently I've rediscovered it and am falling in love with it. Great for contouring my yellow undertone skin! I actually just went and bought a new one for when this one runs out.
Its easy to apply for contouring (i use my foundation brush to blend and buff it after application, looks wonderful). It can be a bit chalky if you apply too heavily, so the key is to go light, blend and build it up.

Wish the packaging was better, the lid goes MIA in my bag and so does the broken stub, but its pretty compact so it doesn't get all over everything and fall apart.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/21/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Worst makeup product I have purchased in a long time. I had been wanting to try a yellow correcter for under my eyes, and saw this while in Sally Beauty. It was $8.99USD so on par with brands like L'Oreal or Revlon price wise. The product is really dry and chalky, the pigmentation is terrible and it's hard to apply. I tried applying directly for the tube, and also rubbed a but on my hand to warm it up. Coverage is very minimal, and the damn thing broke when I twisted it up. Save you money and just don't but this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Update: After using a Shishedo eye cream and getting a handle on my sinus issues (read: leaving the DC Metro area) my undereye area isn't all that bad. This product is limited in pigment so it didn't really do much for brightening, I really wonder if the hardness of the product made the issue worse. In addition to treating the source of the problem I'm using an Hourglass powder (middle one on the palette) to set my concealer.

This in pink is my favorite color corrector. It does a great job to help conceal the dark blue of my under eyes, and hold up to my super oily skin (I always use TFSI first). Cons? It could be more pigmented and the crayon is HARD unless you warm it. Not nearly soft enough for delicate undereyes without some prep.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is available in tow shades, yellow and pink. I use the pink to brighten up my under eye bags and lift my brows. This pink is bright without being too bright and does exactly what it is supposed to do; brighten the look of my dark spots.