Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown age: 19-24
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup

on 11/6/2017 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation! A little goes a very long way. My skin looks absolutely flawless after. It also wears so well. I have gone to festivals mid summer when the temperatures are in the high 90s and been outside for hours, looked in the mirror, and been shocked by how good my skin still looks. It’s amazing. It can feel a little tacky at times, but setting it with a foundation is all it needs. It’s such a great foundation. You can wear it light or layer it. Dries semi matte. I love it.

on 12/17/2016 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great full coverage for those who are suffering with acne scars, but I hate that it broke me out every time after i used it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Amazing coverage and feels quite light weight on the skin however the flashback is not worth it for me due to the SPF, it really has a strong white cast in photography and also found a hard time finding a perfect match for my skin tone although there is a wide range of shades.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm contemplating whether to go back to this foundation. It can look great if you use it sparingly with a great moisturiser but you run the risk of looking cakey in my opinion. It also oxidises and goes orangey from what I remember. Will go in for a sample, I think my shade was called "cashew" but it was slightly too dark, I hope they've widened their shade range.

on 1/23/2016 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I love this foundation so much!!!!! I would highly recommend this product for those who have oily skin because this stuff lasts through even my toughest and most physically active days at work. My shade is 4N2 which would be about NW35 in MAC foundations, these both match me super well. I love this product because you can put it on at 6 or 7 in the morning and have it still be flawless (at least on me) until 6 or 7 that night. It starts medium but is very easily build able which is great since I love full coverage. This foundation does not dissapoint with full coverage at all, however the only thing I find as the only con is that you have to start with little and work your way up to full coverage otherwise it will look extremely cakey and that's not a cute look on anyone. I eliminate some of the possibility by using a damp beauty blender to soak up excess product. This looks so flawless in photos and videos. My skin personally doesn't react to it at all, which I was surprised by since a lot of full coverage products do tend to give me texture or slightly break me out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried it and really wants that full coverage effect like I do!

on 11/9/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

It's with a heavy heart that I give this foundation 2 lipsticks.

The colour match is really good - although it took 2 visits to the Estée Lauder counter to get the correct shade. I love the flawless finish it gives and the staying power is very impressive.

HOWEVER.

Everything I wear it, I breakout in cystic acne bumps. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't the cause but after switching foundations and wearing no foundation base, I've realised that unfortunately this was the cause.

It's a shame.. But I've got to let it go :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have combination skin and I prefer something long wear and this truly does last all day. I usually break-out easily to and I haven't with this one and it's now my go to foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I've just started wearing makeup and I've tried the Revlon color stay foundation and it's pretty decent. But, i wanted a more high end foundation and i decided to give this a try. I've used it for a week now and This foundation is absolutely amazing!!!!! Doesn't break me out, great coverage on imperfections and leaves my skin looking flawless and natural. Wish it had a pump but it's great regardless.

on 12/25/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After months of experimenting with what's my correct shade , this is by far the best foundation I've ever tried. It stays on forever and for those sleepover nights , I'm able to wake up flawless. Lol I wish it had a better package but I rather this than a pump and I wish it would cover spots a tiny bit better. It can be cakey if used with a brush , but if you use this with a beauty blender , you're able to use less and the finish is amazing and it doesn't feel cakey at all. It does tend to look flat on your face but a little highlight and contour would help with that. Btw the price is perfect compared to these other designer ones that don't last through sweat tears and just hours at work , this is great

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I dont understand all the negative reviews. This is THE best foundation for oily skin. I am dark skinned, with heavy acne scarring on my chin cause of hormonal acne. Not only do I not need to set this foundation with powder, I dont need concealer either. The key is finding your ideal shade. Get a free sample at your department store. The ingredients are also simple. Once this sets, this does not budge. No more foundation stains on clothes or papers. Also, this foundation does not make me break out on my chin. I havent been getting cystic acne on my chin and my scars are fading!!! HOLY GRAIL.I dont think I will ever touch other foundations again.... It is not that expensive compared to other high end foundations, so if you are oily skinned give it a try.